[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this movie and I kinda like it. Are there any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 183x275
I just watched this movie and I kinda like it. Are there any more movies where the protagonist is feared like pic related?
>>
>download.jpg
>>
equlizer, almost every steven segal movie
>>
John Wick was shit.
Go watch it again. All style, no substance. It really goes downhill after the club scene.
>church scene followed by an almost unplanned attack in the carpark
>escape from suffocation because of a friend who came out of nowhere
>killing the son becomes a music video
>>
Terminator
>>
Rambo 1
>>
File: images (81).jpg (18 KB, 492x299) Image search: [Google]
images (81).jpg
18 KB, 492x299
>>67943012
>>
>>67943387
>church scene followed by an almost unplanned attack in the carpark
I agree the pacing and editing was strange here

>escape from suffocation because of a friend who came out of nowhere
I actually thought they did a good job setting up that he was watching over John with the fight with Perkins earlier

>killing the son becomes a music video
Only problem with this was the shitty music
>>
File: images (82).jpg (13 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
images (82).jpg
13 KB, 470x313
>>67943012
This.
>>
>>67943757
>only problem was the shitty music
Cutting to images from the EVE shooter wasn't a problem for you?
>>
File: admzf4ecaaeq8lfjpglarge.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
admzf4ecaaeq8lfjpglarge.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-iDguioxV8
>>
>>67943764
feared and admired
fuck this movie is so good
>>
File: TheGuest_BD_steelbook_2D.jpg (847 KB, 1605x2022) Image search: [Google]
TheGuest_BD_steelbook_2D.jpg
847 KB, 1605x2022
>>
>>67944766

I was thinking of this.
>>
>>67943012
>>67943723

Ben was out of control in that film.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu_xTC5Gc2U&nohtml5=False
>>
File: dms.jpg (190 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
dms.jpg
190 KB, 1024x768
Dead Man's Shoes. Watching a bunch of plastic gangsters absolutely shitting themselves over a trained killer is a cracking good yarn.
>>
>>67943012
I Saw The Devil
it's about a cop who's wife gets killed by a serial killer, so in response he independently finds him, places a GPS tracker on him, and antagonizes the killer for the rest of the movie
>>
>>67944766
OH ANTONIO
>>
>>67943012

Holy fuck this film was terrible
>>
>>67944766
Did anyone else find this movie as funny as me? I'm pretty sure a lot of the movie was supposed to be comedic. Like the party scene where he takes the huge rip off the blunt like its no big deal, with the god rays coming from behind.

Good movie. It was exciting and funny.
>>
>antagonist is feared
>mobster guy is terrified of him
>gives him his own son's life out of fear
>next scene arbitrarily changes his mind and pisses of the protagonist again, assuming he has nothing to fear, for absolutely no raisin

Plot Hole: The Movie
>>
>>67948930
Well yeah, it was a comedy.
>>
>>67943387
>all style, no substance
So what? It has enough substance to carry it's great style. That makes it entertaining.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.