[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TONIGHT on an ALL NEW CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH The names may have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH.jpg (90 KB, 624x420) Image search: [Google]
CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH.jpg
90 KB, 624x420
TONIGHT

on an ALL NEW CELEBRITY DEATHMATCH

The names may have changed, but the carnage is still the same.

In our first match of the night we have a couple DIVAS who CANT WAIT to get at each other's throats
>That's right Johnny, It's Kanye "The Wordsmith" West against Taylor "The Heartbreaker" Swift. A grudge match that goes WAY BACK. This is one break-up that can't be settled with a song!

In our second undercard match we have two pretty faced heartthrobs fighting to be the KING OF ROM-COMS
>It's Jake Gyllenhaal against Ryan Reynolds. These guys have made a living off of their charming good-looks, but now they're going to make a killing with them.

AND IN OUR MAIN EVENT-event-event

IT'S A NO HOLDS BARRED POLITICAL SLUGFEST BETWEEN TWO REPUBLICAN CANDIDATES WITH NO LOVE LOST

Former heavyweight Jeb Bush is fighting to maintain the honor of his once respected family's name against billionaire playboy Donald Trump! We've got footage of them exchanging words in the parking lot right now, Stacy has more. Stacy?
>>
File: Iron Eyes Cody.jpg (234 KB, 1238x697) Image search: [Google]
Iron Eyes Cody.jpg
234 KB, 1238x697
>mfw nobody likes my thread
>>
Essential 90's nostalgia core.

Have many memories of this show.
>>
im sorry but it wasn't doesn't stand up and we cant play along since... it doesn't stand up
>>
I wish this was real. I like your thread op
>>
File: 1453778987854.jpg (77 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1453778987854.jpg
77 KB, 360x450
>>67941301
This show would THRIVE in today's celebrity culture

>Kim K vs. Nicki M for plumpest butt
>Chris Hemsworth vs. Liam Hemsworth for best Hemsworth
>Miley Cyrus vs. Katt Williams (idk why)
>Elijah Wood vs. Daniel Radcliffe for most relevant manlet

The list goes on, too bad the general pussification of America would never allow a revival of CDM
>>
>>67941301
I would love for based claymation to make a comeback, someone fund Laika and send them a screencap of this thread
>>
>>67941923
Jonah Hill vs Josh Gad for the "HEAVYWEIGHT" title of hollywood
>>
Christian Bale vs. Russel Crowe pit their explosive tempers against each other

Leno vs. Conan to settle the dispute once and for all

Elon Musk vs. Black Science guy in the battle for the future
>>
>it's a 'combatant is clearly outmatched and is getting pummeled the entire fight only to pull a win out of their ass at the last second' match

>its a 'combatant is in a clear position to win, but loses because they went to gloat instead' match

>its a 'these people are hardly even celebrities' match
>>
im probably gonna repost this late at night.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.