[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I was raped in Italy." Actually, it was in ISRAEL.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: 222.jpg (26 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
222.jpg
26 KB, 600x337
>"I was raped in Italy."

Actually, it was in ISRAEL. Is /pol/ right again?
>>
/pol/ is always right
>>
>>67940268
what?
>>
Wrong board friend this is /tv/.
>>
>>67940295

In the show last night Marcia Clark told Chris Darden that she was raped in Italy as a teenager. But in reality, she was raped in Israel.
>>
American Crime Story is co-created by Larry Karaszewski

what do you think goy
>>
>>67940449
>Karaszewski
That sounds Polish as fuck.
>>
>>67940449
That's not a Jewish name retard
>>
Just another example of anti-Italianism, the most acceptable form of prejudice in Hollywood.
>>
>>67940449
>this is you average trump supporter
i'm not surprised.
>>
>>67940352
How do they even justify a change like this?

I loved the show overall but it was too sympathetic to Clark and Darden, who did an awful job and where totally incompetent
>>
>>67940948
I hated the shameless Kardashian shilling
>>
>>67940948
They showed sympathy only because they took the high ground
>>
>>67940997
dude, the kids were literally in like, 3 scenes, most of them were parodying how vain and self-centered the kids were

if you think that was shilling you're retarded
>>
It's fine, here in Italy we have less rapes than UK, France AND Germany.
We can take some fiction.
>>
>>67940997
I dunno fuck all about Robert Kardashian desu. It did make him look like a good guy though. Seeing the truth about OJ and the moment he told his kids "fame is meaningless without a righteous heart" where great

>>67941007
Shoulda slammed fuck out of them for letting OJ get away with an incredibly brutal double murder
>>
>>67941034

If the Kardashians weren't famous now, we would have had ZERO scenes with them.

If there was a show on TV now called "Keeping up with the Shapiro's" it would have shown Bob Shapiro's kids a bunch of times.
>>
>>67941034
OJ PLEASE DONT KILL YOURSELF IN LITTLE KIM KARDASHIAN'S ROOM .

I agree though .
>>
>>67941034
3 scenes too many. What relevance did Rob Kardashian's family have to the story? Fucking zero. And those scenes were completed shoehorned in.

Then in the ending segment they brought up Kris Jenner despite her also being of no relevance to the case and mentioned her "billion dollar empire". Fuck off
>>
>>67941126
you should make a YouTube video telling people to leave the Kardashians alone
>>
>>67941071
>THIS SCREAMS GROSS INCOMPETENCE
there were many scenes showing that they fucked up and it was all there fault
>>
it was clearly by and Italian in Israel so there's no need to bring g-od's chosen people in to
>>
>>67940899
>It's a Silvio stirs shit on Colombus Day episode
>>
>>67941400
Not enough in my opinion. I felt they where portrayed as sympathetic characters when they shouldn't have been
>>
>>67940899

This paisano gets it.

Good thing we don't give a fuck. We just build North American cities and get hot bitches.
>>
>>67940449
>not knowing based Karaszewski, creator of Problem Child 2, the pinnacle of cinema
fuck off back to /pol/
>>
What was the deal with the surfer dude who lived with OJ? Was he banging him or something?
>>
I just saw the episode and there wasn' the rape revelation in it

what the fuck?
>>
Because Italians don't get offended.
They either don't give a fuck or they kill you.

There is no middle ground. Just try to imagine a slightly annoyed italian.

And you know. You can't really insult
>>
>>67941584
If you go on google you can find Marcia Clark's nude pictures :)
>>
>>67941584
>>67941602

nvm fucking putlocker cut the episode 20 minutes short
>>
>>67941601

True.

I think it's beyond argument that Italians are the coolest race of immigrants in North America.

Rich, industrious, great partiers, love family and honor. Will tell anyone to go fuck themselves. Imitated by others (everyone here has tried on an Italian accent at some time to sound tough).

Too bad they're so fucked up back in Italy.
>>
>>67941713

uhh it's the opposite dude. Real Italians are cool, "Italian-Americans" are pathetic tryhards
>>
File: 1455731972561.png (616 KB, 973x1053) Image search: [Google]
1455731972561.png
616 KB, 973x1053
>tfw Italian
>>
>>67941780

Dude, Italians in italy live with their moms until they're 30, and they're all DEAD BROKE.

Italians in Toronto and New York are rich as fuck and own the companies that build all the roads and skyscrapers. It's rare to find a wop boomer immigrant that isn't a millionaire.
>>
>>67941857
>Italians in Toronto and New York are rich as fuck and own the companies that build all the roads and skyscrapers. It's rare to find a wop boomer immigrant that isn't a millionaire.

But on the downside they can be asshole egomaniacs and tough to deal with.
>>
>>67940285
This and believe it or not, we like niggers too.

It's a gnazi thing, you wouldn't understand.
>>
Of all sad words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are these:
Pol was right, once again
>>
>>67941786
How fucked is italy from all the shit going on in yurop right now?

I want to see tuscany just once again before you guys turn it into a ghetto.
>>
>>67941994

Not that fucked desu senpai. Most of the migrants who come here fuck off because no one wants to live in Italy besides Italians.
>>
>>67941994

It's fine. Assuming you're American I'd be more worried about what's happening in your backyard
>>
File: pol-is-always-right.png (2 MB, 1834x1666) Image search: [Google]
pol-is-always-right.png
2 MB, 1834x1666
>>67940285
>/pol/
>right
kek
>>
>>67942163
Germany and Sweden are already far worse than america.
you are stupid if you think that shit is not going to swap over to you.
>>
I still can't believe that I will never get any more of Ross Kardashian, NIGGA PLEASE and slimey Travolta....hold me ;_;
>>
Why even change it?

It is a fact. What does changing it accomplish?
>>
I feel like they kinda missed the mark with casting Gooding as OJ, but at the same time nobody else comes to mind who would be okay to play the part. Any opinions?
>>
>>67940268
is that raymond's wife?
>>
>>67942185
I wish this was a timeline of that night.
I'd love to see the backpedaling and anal devastation as the results poured in
>>
>>67941449
>build cool shit and then fuck brit slags

The mediterranean way amigo
>>
>>67942926
you can see a replay this year when the idiots will cry about trump getting utterly defeated by an old women.
>>
>>67942689
Oy vey goyim! They said she was raped in ISRAEL! THE ANTI-SEMITES, HOW DARE THOSE DIRTY GOYIM SAY THAT!
>>
>>67941979
>we

Here's where you fucked up faggot. kill yourself.
>>
File: Renee.jpg (87 KB, 2100x1583) Image search: [Google]
Renee.jpg
87 KB, 2100x1583
>>67940285
No. We aren't. We really aren't. I've seen some tinfoil shit there that would make your fucking head spin. LITERALLY. However for the most-part, /pol/ is right. Many of us do countless hours of research behind the so-called "shitposting" that many of you at /tv/ are extremely afraid of. We dig deep, so you don't have to. We uncover the lies AND the truth... so you don't have to. We expose ourselves to the ugliness behind every law created, every television show created, every war started and every government created or abolished... so you don't have to.

We make so many sacrifices for you people. We're neither the heroes you deserve nor the ones you need, but for now we're the heroes you'll have to settle for.
>>
>>67944949

[tips fedora]
>>
>>67940268
Why did the show the fact that the jury was basically voting not guilty in the deliberation room? I wanted to hear the verdict alongside OJ and the rest. Kinda spoiled me.
>>
>>67944949
Humble too.
>>
>>67940997
You're an idiot
>>
>>67942809
The Rock could have been great after seeing Pain and Gain.
>>
>>67940268

yep. again. sigh.
>>
File: darden.png (152 KB, 1100x1100) Image search: [Google]
darden.png
152 KB, 1100x1100
>>67940268
They were doing so well before too and then they fuck it up completely

she could have just said "overseas" or something if they really didn't want to mention israel, but why italy? what were they thinking?
>>
>>67941078
Yeah, that's the joke. Literally any period piece does this, like walking out of a time machine and bumping into some asshole named Will Shakespeare, what a douche that guy was
>>
>>67940948

They don't have to justify a change. If anybody questions the change they will just shut down the criticism by calling them an anti-semite.
>>
>>67941857
>>67941896

As a wop from TO i agree with both of these statements
>>
>>67940997

>Remember family is most important, fame is fleeting, it doesn't matter
>All the kids roll their eyes.

?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.