[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EXPLANATION WHY THIS MOVIE SUCKED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: neshtotam.jpg (44 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
neshtotam.jpg
44 KB, 655x380
So if you are wondering what is the reason that this movie suck,whats up with the bad pacing/plot holes/editing,it's because the theatrical cut,the one we've seen it's not even the final,polished product.Zack snyder made the perfect movie that is R-rated 3 hours runtime,but WB forced him to cut 1/6 of the film making it from 10/10 masterpiece to 5/10 average crap.I've read that the 3 hours version will come out in July but then it will be too late to fix the mistake,everyone would already forgot about the movie.Here you can see how Snyder wanted the 3h version to be the theatrical cut,but WB fucked him over.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fsw42prfp8
>>
>>67935580

>Movie is already boring as shit because it's way too fucking long for no fucking purpose

>GUYS THE MOVIE ONLY SUCKED BECAUSE IT WA SHORTENED

Keep telling yourselves that Snydercucks. It probably would've been even worse if WB hadn't cut the even more unnecessary shit. Probably a legit 3/10 or 2/10 movie
>>
>>67935580
ITT: Movies people under 25 can't comprehend.
>>
Is BvS the ultimate pleb filter? It seems everyone that likes it and defends it is literally retarded, or a crossboarder.
>>
>>67936053
It is, but not the way you think. Those of us with a higher cinematic IQ appreciate it as GOAT tier capekino and a very good film. Memers, normies, R*dditors, autists, Nolanbabbys are triggered by it, don't get it, arent smart enough to appreciate it.
>>
>>67936053

Some of it are liking it ironically because they think it's funny. Others like it unironically just to be contrarian and I believe the people that are legit below average inntelligence and think this was good in any conceivable way is a really small percentage
>>
>>67936092

Intelligence shows by being able to put a compley problem into simple words.
Idiocy show by not being able to explain simple things.

People that don't like BvS can explain why, people that like BvS can't explain why. It's pretty clear who the smarter group is.
>>
>>67935580
>Snyder makes shit film
>Blames the studios for his inability to deliver a good movie in under three hours
>Now tries to sell his "true vision" only with the price of a blu-ray on top!

So now not only did you need to buy a ticket and be disappointed, but now you need to pay for the privilege of seeing the good one?
Fuck off
>>
>REDDITOR: I don't get Batman's motivation
>/tv/KinoPhile: He says it several times in the movie
>REDDITOR: NO!!! DUDE DEADPOOL LMAO ROTTEN TOMATOES
>>
>>67935580
Snyderfags need to go.

The man has robbed us of a DC cinematic universe.
>>
Watching Guardians of Galaxy

Who are these characters? too many introduced! can't follow

His mother is dying...HERE SON HAVE DADROCK LMAO

a raccoon knows who jackson pollock is

TOO MANY CHARACTERS WHATS GOING ON

What exactly is the bad guys plan? I couldn't follow

Who is this giant purple guy floating in space??

One point they are in space jail? Then a space flea market in a giant head?? IT JUMPS AROUND TOO MUCH

DANCE OFF!??!! WTF

music is terrible

sometimes someone is talking and the scene cuts to another person?? NICE EDITING WHATS GOING ON!!!!

Was his dead mom a dream? A DREAM?!?! OR A GHOST WHAT THE HELL

who is that talking duck??? I DONT GET IT

They were kind of scum bags but then became heroes?!WHY NICE MOTIVATION

Repeats the same "aliens don't get human jokes" joke

DUDE A DANCING TREE LMAO

Nice quips

why would the cassette still work if he listened to it all those times over the years?? IT SHOULD BE WORN OUT!!!!!

Why is stan lee in space?? WAY TO DROP THE BALL AND NOT EXPLAIN THAT
>>
>>67936168
>Intelligence shows by being able to put a compley problem into simple words.

You're doing great
>>
>>67935580
Good that I never go to cinema and wait for BDs.
>>
>>67935580

Does he finally let his Star Wars influences play out in the cut material?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
>>
>>67936327

Even with you pretending to be a retard you clearly outline the plotline without even having seen the movie.

Meanwhile the wikipedia entry on BvS' plot summary is a fucking mess
>>
>>67936469

>This is who WB trusted to launch their cinematic universe

Jesus Christ
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 894x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 894x1000
>>67936092
You don't have to treat them like that anon, they just don't understand. Maybe some day they will come to appreciate the Gospel.
>>
>>67936573
>wikipedia
>>
>>67935580
Can't fucking wait for the full Capekino experience.

Fucking jew studios ruining art.
>>
>>67936288
at least the next upcoming movie of the DC cinematic universe is not directed by him and maybe will hit some records,who knows
>>
>>67936742

>Thinking simply posting >wikipedia invalidates anything, when we're talking about the fucking plot summary

reterd?
>>
>>67936053
BvS is the ultimate pleb filter. It seems that everyone who hates it and attacks it is literally retarded, or a Marvel poster.
>>
File: 1369307906686.gif (498 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
1369307906686.gif
498 KB, 500x225
>>67936219
ditto
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.