[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SMITH?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SMITH?
>>
File: Ugluk.jpg (39 KB, 568x409) Image search: [Google]
Ugluk.jpg
39 KB, 568x409
"looks like meat's back on the menu, boys!"

How did he know what a menu was?
>>
>>67931018
WHA BOWT DEM? DAEFRISH
>>
>>67931042
orcs made from humans and elves
they still remember what a menu is from all the time they spent down the pub
>>
Who is Smith? I don't remember him from the book.
Jackson you hack.
>>
>>67931042
He has a doctorate, very educated.
>>
>"They look tasty"

>"GET BACK SOME"

What did he mean by this?
>>
>there is not a single good scene with orcs in the entire hobbit trilogy

I wonder why
>>
>>67931042
He said "Look's like Smee's back on the men, you boys "

Basically he's trying to say that Smee didn't die the plane crashing
>>
>>67931118
Smith was a thick, short, hairy man. By "have Smith", they wanted to fuck this bear's brains out and cum buckets in his tight little ass.
>>
File: me me me.jpg (40 KB, 536x619) Image search: [Google]
me me me.jpg
40 KB, 536x619
>>67931018
Because Smith left for the Undying Lands.
>>
>>67931042
He said: Luke's-like meat's back on the men, you boys!

He told so because the hobbits,mistaken as small men, had good skin like Luke, an old friend of his back in the days.
>>
>>67931042
he actually says "Looks like me! It's back on the men, you boys!"

He was eluding to the fact that orcs are derived from humans, and hobbits are humanoid, thus, it looks like him. He says it's back on the men because of how they share a similar heritage to humans. he calls the orcs boys because if you recall, they were very new to the world and thus considered "boys". I thought this was very self-explanatory, but the extra 192 hours of footage on the 90-disc special platinum edition HDDVD goes into it further.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.