[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We are going in with first wave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: first wave.jpg (36 KB, 748x419) Image search: [Google]
first wave.jpg
36 KB, 748x419
Means more bugs for us to kill.....you pund the entire area, YOU KILL ANYTHING THAT HAS MORE THAN TWO LEGS...

YOU GET ME!?!
>>
Coincidence?
>>
>>67929001
WE GET YOU, SIR
>>
File: dizz.jpg (32 KB, 775x406) Image search: [Google]
dizz.jpg
32 KB, 775x406
>>67929024

Remember your training and you will make it back alive!
>>
RICOS RUFFNECKS
>>
W-what if there are bugs with only t-two legs... s-sir?
>>
Rico! you're drifting! Flip-6-3-hole! Got it!
>>
File: Marine_SC2_DevRend2.jpg (86 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Marine_SC2_DevRend2.jpg
86 KB, 750x750
Tsssh Ahhh yeaaaah
>>
File: Vlcsnap-72656.png (754 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Vlcsnap-72656.png
754 KB, 1024x576
whata we do ace?! WHATA WE DO?!
>>
>>67932942
lets just stand around like idiots until somebody does something
>>
>>67932942
>>
This movie is very redpilled, since it shows the plethora of benefits which a fascist society provides to its subjects.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (66 KB, 1280x688) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66 KB, 1280x688
>"YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT? COME ON, YOU WANT A LITTLE MORE?
>"YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE THAT? YOU WANT A LITTLE MORE?
>"COME ON! COME O--"

Watkins' An hero is still one of my favourite death scenes.
>>
>>67932942
I first watched this scene when I was kid, and I was absolutely terrified. That stupid cameraman who dies in last place, kek.
>>
>>67936715

and then he becomes a pussy back stabbing priest on walking dead
>>
File: 1458616569586.jpg (39 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1458616569586.jpg
39 KB, 562x600
DO IT RICO

Unironically and proudly in my top 3 favorite movies all time.

>you will never get turned away at the theatre with your parents again because you're 6
>you will never be surprised by your mom with the vhs rental again and then watch it with your parents
>>
>>67932942
>...KILL THEM.... KILL THEM ALLLL....

2 seconds later

>REEETREEEAAAAAT
>>
>>67934996
>No gays
>everyone looks like a Sports Illustrated Model
>No Fats
>Equal opportunities in society based on merit
>Only those who take an active role in society get to decide on the rules in said society.

I like it senpai.
>>
>>67936715
How come he's able to kill so many bugs using only his rifle?
>>
>>67929001
The special effects are still better than most shit today
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.