[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It was the only capeshit movie that made me emotional
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
It was the only capeshit movie that made me emotional
>>
>le commencement

fuck off to reddit
>>
This is like the worst photoshop I've ever seen, this can't be real, can it?
>>
>>67925770

First Class in general looked really cheap.
>>
>>67925786
>>67925675
>that fucking Beast costume
>>
>>67925675
the scene where charles is helping eric focus his power by helping him remember his mother is powerful shit

contrast with the scene where a woman with bee wings is flying around puking slimeballs at a kid in a squirrel suit and screaming at the water
>>
>>67925770
clearly you havent seen the classy teaser posters made for this
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 180x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 180x181
>>67925805
>>
>>67925770
They use photoshop for every movie poster.
Although I agree they shoped actors faces really badly here.
>>
>>67925675
>Betty Draper is now a lingerie wearing fetishised henchman

HNNNNNGGGGG
>>
>>67926172
one of the movie's better choices
>>
File: jej.jpg (25 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
jej.jpg
25 KB, 853x480
>>67925715
>>
>>67925675

Everything outside of McAvoy and Fassy was complete garbage.
>>
If Mystique can turn into anything, why does she choose look like Jennifer Lawrence?
>>
>>67926245
At some point she obviously wised up because she became Rebecca Romijn
>>
>>67926200
she needs to do some leg workouts, she always looks atrophied like she's been in a wheelchair for 6 months
>>
>>67926245
jennifer lawrence is one of the most powerful and wealthy people on the planet. mystique can get away with pretty much anything by changing into her form.
>>
>>67926413
wow, overrating a fucking actress this hard
>>
>>67926573
would you dispute her popularity and the perks it affords her?
>>
>>67925675
That is the second worst X-Men movie though
Seriously, why the fuck do so many people like First Class? It's terrible.
>>
>>67925786
the overall writing and direction are GOAT though. Vaughn knows what the fuck he's doing.
>>
>>67925675

This is shopped for laughs, right?
Guy on the left's head is way too fucking big.
>>
>>67927789
I meant right side.
>>
>>67927742
>why the fuck do so many people like First Class?
Because Fassbender's performance in First Class is the only worthwhile thing to be found in any of the X-Men movies after X2.
>>
>>67927857
I agree, but he alone can't save the movie from being trash.
>>
File: x-men-poster-goo-2.jpg (30 KB, 487x720) Image search: [Google]
x-men-poster-goo-2.jpg
30 KB, 487x720
>>67925838
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.