[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit plebs got wrong. Plebs thing, for example, that pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: td-kitsch-blog480.jpg (26 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
td-kitsch-blog480.jpg
26 KB, 480x319
ITT: Shit plebs got wrong.

Plebs thing, for example, that pic related was gay.

What are some other plot points the limited common audiences missed?
>>
>>67924352
Plebs think*, sorry.
>>
>>67924352

Who /gaycop/ here?
>>
>>67924430
Fuck off my thread right now, you outed yourself as a pleb and you won't be tolerated here.
>>
>>67924352
Riggins wasn't as bad as I thought he would be. I enjoyed the season more on my second viewing, but I still prefer the first season.
>>
>>67924465
Velcoro redeemed the second season. Rest was garbage, desu.
>>
>>67924352

Ok Ill play.

Plebs think:
>the baby at the end in Columbia/Venezuela is Frank's, when its actually Velcoro's
>>
>>67924530
I liked the relationship between Vaughn and his wife. It wasn't the stereotypical gangster relationship where the guy is cheating on his wife, and she puts up with it because it supports her vain needs, but she grows resentful and cheats on him. They actually loved one another, and it made the desert scene that much more meaningful.
>>
>>67924620
This.
>>
he had sex with a man
>>
>season 3 cancelled

L M A O

>>67924798
that don't make you gay tho
>>
>>67924817
>season 3 cancelled
It had to exist for it to be cancelled
>>
>>67924817
>>67924828
it will exist
>>
Imo
Frank>Rust>Ray>>>>>>>>Ani>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marty>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gaycop
>>
>>67924894
Would you fuck Ani?
>>
>>67925016
Yes
She's a shit character but yes
>>
>>67925042
Are you well endowed to do it, however?

I'm not saying post your dick, but you know, we need evidence.
>>
>>67924894
Rust>Marty>Ray>Godwarrior>Frank>Ani
>>
>>67925080
I'm on six inches long but 5 inches thick, so I've got the girth
>>
>>67925125
Circumcised? I'm certain she likes the smell of smegma in the morning.
>>
>>67924894

Now that you mention it why don't s02 shittalk fuckers never bring up how much of a generic bore Marty was in season 1? Rust was literally the only good aspect
>>
>>67925411
I like both seasons, but I guess it's because Marty had good comedic lines that are quotable.
>>
>>67925442

Casper knew this.
>>
>>67925411
I didn't like Marty because he was a fuckhead who cheated on his wife and begged for her forgiveness
Rust did most all the detective work to find the real killer, Marty did jack shit. I guess he wasn't a complete bad person in terms of how he cared about Rust but he's so unlikeable imo.
>>
>>67925862
>Rust did most all the detective work to find the real killer, Marty did jack shit.

That's part of the point of the 1995-2002 plot. Remember the "without me there is no you," Rust lays down on Marty?

But in 2012 Marty redeems himself by using his detective confessions to locate that old nanny woman and other things.
>>
>>67925411
Marty is rust's foil though, it wouldve just been a dumb edgelord mary sue that would get real old fast if marty wasnt part of TD1
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.