[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://heroichollywood.com/ryan-rey nolds-closes-deal-deadpo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Deadpool movie poster.jpg (906 KB, 1728x2560) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool movie poster.jpg
906 KB, 1728x2560
http://heroichollywood.com/ryan-reynolds-closes-deal-deadpool-2/

>WAAAAHHH REDDIT
>WAAAAHHH MEMES
There's no need to be upset.
>>
>I'll get to watch another entertaining film

I am outraged
>>
>>67922893
There isn't a decent rip of Deadpool out so I can't shit talk it and call it reddit yet.
>>
More proof that capeshit is on the way out.
>>
Did anyone else like everything surrounding the movie way more than the actual movie?
I love a good underdog story, and is there really a better one than this? Reynolds lobbied for like 10 years to get it made, it gets its budget cut close to finishing filming, and it STILL makes a huge profit. Gotta respect a passion project.

But the movie was so boring and unfunny. I didn't laugh at any jokes or think the "meta" story did anything interesting with the concept.
>>
>tfw got a couple laughs from deadpool
won't be watching deadpool 2 though
>>
File: 1426982897749.jpg (124 KB, 640x717) Image search: [Google]
1426982897749.jpg
124 KB, 640x717
>>67922893
Can't wait to have a good time again with deadpool desu senpai
>>
>>67922954

Yes there is.
>>
>>67922992
was a nice little movie with a hopeful ending, and respected the source material.
nothing of that grim shit we are seeing lately.
one of the best comic based movie so far.
>>
>>67922954
err, yes, there is
>>
>>67922893
Good stuff. I don't see why people complained, it was fun and entertaining. That's all you should expect out of capeshit and it delivered
>>
>>67922893
i enjoyed this movie overall but i despised how they did the whole flashback/freeway back and forth

I'm glad for a sequel simply because i feel they can't do that a second time and we can just get a solid timeline from start to finish
>>
>>67922893
so Cable is in the next one? nice
>>
>>67923049
>respected the source material

>they actually named him wade wilson
>they never explained 'deadpool'
>never explained the fact that he only jokes because he's constantly in pain

get the fuck out faggot
>>
>>67923172
>they never explained 'deadpool'
they did, go watch the movie again retard
>they actually named him wade wilson
yeah, you wanted them to explain all that arc in a first movie
>never explained the fact that he only jokes because he's constantly in pain
that's so irrelevant that no one cares nerd, they even took the time to add blind Al into the mix.
please kill yourself.
>>
i just watched 1 hour ago and it was OK
no actual reason to hate it or love it.
the only time i actualy laughed was when the girl launched him up the ship, and i don't think that was a joke.

had more fun with 60' batman
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.