[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fucking shit could the main character of this series be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Holy fucking shit could the main character of this series be any more boring. The only entertaining parts of this season have involved the Punisher.
>>
>>67922811
you're totally the first person to have ever expressed that opinion.

Though I will admit that jew was surprisingly good as the punisher.
>>
>>67922811
Everytime he seys hell's kitchen I almost rage quit like he's some unbeatable dark souls boss that growls platitudes about an unimportant 10 block neighborhood in ny. Foreigners probably think "hell's kitchen" is just a nickname for ny since the show never really establishes the setting other than one or 2 throwaway lines in ep 1.
>>
>>67922811
his private life is holding matt down a lot.
foggy/blonde need to die ASAP
>>
>>67922875
Foggy/Bonde are fine its Elektra thats the issue.
>>
>>67922899
wat

he was at his best when teaming up with elektra/stick imho

he really needs to start killing too, but i guess this wont happen.
have not read many of the DD comics but i assume elektra gets resurrected and turns evil?

foggy really turned into a whiny and pessimistic bitch ( low energy )
>>
>>67923004
>the ninja fights
>good

die
>>
File: 1451182399647.png (119 KB, 443x414) Image search: [Google]
1451182399647.png
119 KB, 443x414
>>67922811
it's much better when you look at it as punisher season 1
>>
>>67923074
never said fighting ninjas was good. that was really what i disliked this season, although it happens in the comics it somehow didnt fit in this series. maybe if they just wouldnt look like ninjas it would be better
>>
>>67922811
i am pretty sure they toned down DD to give more strenght to the punisher, thanks to this frank will get his own series now
>>
File: 10.jpg (59 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
59 KB, 640x350
>>67923124
This
>>
>>67923004
Electra was absolute TRASH, on the other hand literally every single scene with punisher is great, I found myself enjoying the court scenes with frank not killing anyone much more enthralling than the shitty ninjabattles. Elektra shows up, is basically a marysue with forced flaws, she wasnt an intelligent character and I felt she held Matt down more than anyone by non-stop lying to him about things they had no reason to lie about as they knew theyd eventually tell him, and only made shit difficult.
>>
>>67923245
>character A lies to character B for no reason just so the writers have a reason to create conflict later

The absolute worst trope. It's the most common sign of bad writing.

Same problem with Jessica Jones. There is absolutely NO reason she shouldn't tell Luke that she killed his wife because she was mind-controlled and that's totally understandable but of course there has to be drama and the writers are too shitty to write a good reason for it.
>>
>>67923369
That was my biggest problem with JJ, that and it gets bland in the late end of the middle of the season, but it was carried by David Tennant so I was satisfied. I notice this trope in SO many shows where something of note will happen and then theyll just do a dramatic "Oh nothing" moment and not tell their friends about what happened, basically the opposite of what real people do. My friends know about every time I shit, why would they know know I was fighting the Hand.
Also why was karen left out of the Daredevil loop? He stressed out so much about balancing her and being DD but there was no reason to. Karen is also the SHITTIEST friend in the world, her BLIND friend shows up to work with huge gashes bruises and scars nearly DAILY and instead of Being the investigator she tries to be, is just like "Oh fine if youre an alcoholoc or in a blind-flightclub then whatever, not too worried about you enough to do something"
>>
>>67922811

I thought his char. was boring as shit in season 1, but all these fucking marvel banana riders on here just spouted about muh 1 cool action scene in the hallway hue hue hue, 10/10.

The show is mediocre at best except a few actions scenes are top notch and the punisher made season 2 watchable.
>>
>>67923869
I watched season 1 on an airplane and was only able to get through it after 15 of those little mini bottles of jack daniels.
>>
Show desperately needed Stannis as the main character instead.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.