[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i am really late to the party but i just watched it i did not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Ant-Man_poster[1].jpg (130 KB, 250x370) Image search: [Google]
Ant-Man_poster[1].jpg
130 KB, 250x370
i am really late to the party but i just watched it

i did not like it. there was little to no character development and the jokes were not good.

the introduction was boring. the dialogue was mostly dry exposition. the characters didn't even try to talk to each other. everything was about the mission and no one showed any emotion.

the action scenes were okay i guess. the father-daughter scenes were so cheesy and hamfisted.

i couldn't help but think this movie was a ripoff from Iron Man from the predictable plot and even villain.

6/10. maybe 7/10 if i'm being generous.
>>
>>67922419
yeah, the villain was atrocious. that guy is not intimidating and cannot act intimidating. dialogue was much worse than i expected, seeing as its written by that dude who directed sean of the dead
>>
File: image.jpg (300 KB, 2000x1526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300 KB, 2000x1526
The best kissback in the business

But her haircut was 7/10

Iron man 2 scarjo hair 10/10
>>
>>67922419
>didn't like it
>6/10
?
>>
>>67922579
hate is something like 4/10 or 5/10.

i said i didn't like it meaning i would probably not watch it again.

i had really hoped to get a Batman Beyond vibe from this and it was so disappointing.
>>
>>67922419
A total cookie cutter shitty movie obviously pooped out by a table of board members with a checklist. Even the jokes are soulless. The only good part of the movie is the 5 second long subatomic scene. Waste of potential and great example of a terrible movie born from a pussified phobia of risk taking.
>>
thanks for sharing op!
>>
>>67922670
>pussified phobia of risk taking

It's a movie about a guy who can turn little and talk to ants.
>>
>>67922419

There is general /cape/ thread for things like this
>>
idk I thought it was fun
>>
>>67922419

Quality blog post, friend!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.