[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to them? They were the most discussed thing for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 12222.jpg (216 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
12222.jpg
216 KB, 800x600
What happened to them?

They were the most discussed thing for the past two years and now all of a sudden fell off everyone's radar
>>
Am I gay if I want to fuck JLaw?
>>
>>67910506
Who is that on the left? They are pretty thin and in shape.
>>
>>67910506
they're cunts
>>
Having your whole schtick revolve around being a girl who is JUST LIKE YOU xD isn't really a set in stone career laster
>>
besides we already saw Jlaw asshole
>>
Well, we sat the first one naked so we got what we wanted, and the other one has a TV show that keeps her contained.
>>
File: memes away.jpg (308 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
memes away.jpg
308 KB, 1000x563
>>67910506
they flew too close
>>
File: 1459897929590.jpg (334 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1459897929590.jpg
334 KB, 800x600
>>
>>
>>67910529
No
You would be gay if you wanted to fuck Schumer.
>>
>>67910506
They got stuck in an elevator at the Oscars and got hungry. They were somehow able to devour one another at the same time so they both disappeared.
>>
>>67911064
Yuck.
>>
>What happened to them?

nothing

You faggots bitch about JLaw being pushed so much and then bitch when she's not in the media all the time

She's not promoting a movie right now so you don't fucking see her. Once X-Men is about to come out you will see her do shit again.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.