[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live action bojack horseman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: flaked_keyart_us-pre.jpg (757 KB, 691x1024) Image search: [Google]
flaked_keyart_us-pre.jpg
757 KB, 691x1024
>live action bojack horseman
>>
File: upd0-008.jpg (60 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
upd0-008.jpg
60 KB, 500x334
>>67910348
I can't believe I watched all eight episodes of such a dull show. I dropped Master of None after two-and-a-half episodes.
>>
>>67910519
I stuck on as long as I did because I was really waiting for something to happen or for the show to get funny. I still don't get what the point of the show was, granted I only got 3.5 episodes in.

What the fuck is it even about? How did the story end? Was there even a story? I couldn't follow it because it was so damn dull.

Will Arnett should really stick to playing Gob Bluth type characters, its the only thing he can do it seems.
>>
>>67910618
I guess it's like a character study. You think Arnett's character Chip is a selfish asshole but it turns out he took the fall for someone, so maybe he isn't such an asshole? Who cares.
>>
was running wilde worth checking out?

i know it was cancelled, but anything with Will and Hurwitz wets my appetite
>>
>>67910618
I think the point was that Chip was a good person or something. At least that's what the writer's insisted on telling the audience over and over.
>>
>>67910618
Chip is a great guy. He's so great he's not even actually an alcoholic and didn't actually kill a guy. He just pretended to to cover up for someone else.
>>
>>67910813
No. It was just nonstop cringey Arrested Development callbacks. I watched three episodes and there were dozens of COME ONs, Blue Man Group jokes, I've made a huge mistakes, etc. It was just embarrassing.
>>
I got hooked on this show. I loved Bojacks acting and Cheers chicks mostly exposes tits. The plot is terrible but the hipster music is pretty catchy. I would have much preferred him relasping hardcore and dealing with that.
>>
So it's got the same "ugh I'm a shitty person" shtick that Bojack and F Is For Family (and RIck and Motry) has? I'll pass. Already got those other 3 "ugh, I'm such a depressed shitty person life is awful im an alcoholic!" on my plate. Is this all liberals can come up with these days?
>>
I liked Dennis and Kara. I didn't understand London's motivation at all. Tracking down the guy you believe killed your brother and falling in love with him? WTF? Also that speech Chip gave at the end pissed me off. He convinces the group against gentrification to go along with it by basically saying, "C'mon guys they're not so bad" and gets a rousing ovation? Huh?
>>
Can we at least agree that seeing Kara's tits in the first episode were nice?

I was watching it with my wife, silently oogling kara's bojangas, when my wife looked over and said, "those are some nice tits." what a relief.

literally perfect tits
>>
>>67912484
Yeah the doctor that shaped them did a decent job. Too bad he could have fixed the rest of her body
>>
I can't believe Arnet strangled that woman to death when she threatened to reveal his secrets. Did NOT see that coming.
>>
>>67910618
The acting wasn't the issue.
>>
>>67912780
The scene when the one girl was crying about her rape was actually breathtaking. I'm surprised I didn't hear more buzz about her
>>
>>67913523
>>67912629
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
I mildly enjoyed it.

The story about him killing a man was what interested me, it did kinda suck he faked it though, took away from what was interesting to me.

I just like depressed people living in LA tv shows.
>>
Only watched the first episode. Can't stand TV shows like this. Wah I live in a decent house in Cali and own a business, but my trivial problems make my life horrible.

Same thing for master of none. Life's really hard when you go on 2 dates an episode with smokin hot chicks, apparently live off 3-4 commercials you did in your $2500/m apartment but still can't be happy.

Who are the audiences of these shows, who's to relate to this? At lease when seinfeld did it he wasn't a whiny bitch and turned it into a sitcom.
>>
>>67915987
See of you watched it, you would know that not his house, hes bumming off of a friend, and the business he has is being pulled out from under him. He loses the hot chick too.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.