[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ya know... You only need to hang mean bastards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: john Fucking Ruth.jpg (9 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
john Fucking Ruth.jpg
9 KB, 185x273
Ya know...

You only need to hang mean bastards.
>>
How far Tarantino has fallen. I imagine him with his face in the washing mashine like in the problem child 2 poster. Completely out of control of his life. Sloshing around in the waters of cuckoldry and it's all his fault.
>>
>>67908476

When John "The Hangman" Ruth catches you...
>>
>>67908849
You don't die from no bullet in the back...
>>
>>67908988

YOU FUCKN HANG
>>
>>67908849
>>67908988
>>67909243
samefag
>>
>>67909280
Nope
>>
Ruth and OB did nothing wrong
>>
>>67909654
When samuel l jackson blew his head, that was quite satisfying seeing some justice done.
>>
quentin really likes to put the n-word in his movies
>>
>>67909752
Kill yourself
>>
>>67909752
>better not say n word on anonymous board
>>
>>67909737
Well shiet, now that I done blown that Mesican's head off, Marco ain't worth a Peso!
>>
>>67909752
it did feel forced and unnecessary many times in the movie
>>
Can I read that Lincoln letter again?
>>
>>67909773
>>67909836
>falling for my shitty bait

i'm flattered
>>
>>67910004
>'t was merely in jest
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.