[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: hungry skeleton.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
hungry skeleton.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
It wasnt Halloween.
>>
>>67907867
desu he seemed pretty easy going
>>
>The Walking Dead finally got good again after all this build up
>feel actual tension for the first time in years
>completely throw all that good will away with a cheap cliffhanger
>>
he seemed to be pretty relaxed after some psychopaths killed a whole bunch of his friends
>>
>>67908667
He said he wasn't comfortable with it.
I'm guessing his seemingly relaxed attitude was a defensive instinct helping him to cope with all the grief and letting him keep his shit in front of strangers.
>>
Apparently anorexia is still a major problem after the world ended.
>>
is he really that skinny?
>>
Negan did literally nothing wrong
>>
File: download (86).jpg (71 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
download (86).jpg
71 KB, 636x382
>>67910333
He's "skinny" but he's not a fucking greyskinned computer skelly.
>>
>>67910333
He lost a lot of weight to play a man suffering from tuberculosis on Texas Rising. The Walking Dead hired him on too short notice for him to bulk back up in time.
>>
>>67910426
>Anonymous
>>67910426
>>67910333
>67910333

What happened? Wasn't he pretty bulked up for watchmen?
>>
File: br.pinterest.com.jpg (2 MB, 1135x1366) Image search: [Google]
br.pinterest.com.jpg
2 MB, 1135x1366
>>
his problem was he had to fill 15 minutes of a show chatting absolute bullshit
>>
>>67910556
>And I'm like, "Is it peggin' Negan?" And I'm like, "No, it's peggin' Negan. And I'm peggin' doing it.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>67910475
Was hoping something like this was the case, hopefully he'll look better when the show comes back.
>>
>>67910475
He could bulk up, but if they want Negan to look more like a daddy and less like a jock, I don't think it's such a crime. As long as he's still a Lucille loving mad man that makes jokes at others expense. JDM should make it his own desu.
>>
>>67910500
That was like 8 years ago. Actors bulk up all the time for roles.
>>
>>67907867
>implying
>>
>>67910641

He meant he knew it was Negan, despite his agents not knowing, and he was taking the part without question.
>>
>>67907867
They killed his men. They wouldn't give him half their shit. They disrespected the New World Order.
>>
File: Wu Tang aint nothin to fuck wit.jpg (146 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
Wu Tang aint nothin to fuck wit.jpg
146 KB, 500x422
>>67912381

Maaayyyne FUCK the new world ordah nigga
>>
>>67910333
Nigga got aids preparing for gay role.

NOw that is dedication
>>
>>67907867
they killed his men. more than he feels comfortable with
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.