[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do all three of them have in common?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 1431380185090.jpg (61 KB, 474x406) Image search: [Google]
1431380185090.jpg
61 KB, 474x406
>>
they arent virgins like you
>>
DUDE
>>
>>67905138
they all have a masturbation clause in their contracts
>>
ATHEISM, LMAO.
>>
>>67905138
They're all not funny.
>>
they're all jews
>>
They were all given platforms for mass communication by easily fooled retards?
>>
They're all commies who support Bernie Sanders?
>>
>>67905138
cucks
>>
>>67905138
Atheist, not married and no children.
>>
>>67905460
I bet you think youre smarter than all of them
>>
they all redefined their respective genres
>>
>>67905138
All atheists who regularly bash christianity but are too pussy to make fun of muslims
>>
isn't atheism the norm these days? not really exclusive to these 3 people
>>
>>67906566
maher regularly makes fun of mudslimes
>>
>>67905138
punchable faces
>>
>>67905138
They're not funny.
>>
>>67906646
yeah but you don't have to be so uppity about it
>>
>>67905138
they're the kind of people who give me reason not to talk about my lack of belief in religion because they're the type of atheist who claims to not believe in god but is obsessed with all religion and talks and makes jokes about it because they "don't care"
>>
>>67905138
Brogressives.
>>
File: emoji.png (238 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
emoji.png
238 KB, 780x780
>>67905138
THEY'RE FUNNY AS H*CK
>>
>>67905138
All three are painfully unfunny, and beloved by edgy teenagers.
>>
MacFarlane is based as fuck

You rightcucks are just sensitive to anybody who laughs at your ideology for 2 seconds

Just because Family Guy isn't far right propaganda doesn't mean it bends over for the pc crowd

https://youtu.be/ibYpHB7jCw8
https://youtu.be/VKvi2eZnphI
>>
They're all smug liberals but Ricky is a lot worse than the other two.

Ricky hammers on about how offending is awesome but gets triggered as fuck about animals.

Maher is disingenuous but he gets props for hitting at Islam where other liberal comedians cuck themselves.

MacFarlane seems the most decent of the lot. He's not a bad guy, really, and he gets along with plenty of conservatives. He's also one of the less cringey pop culture fanboys

The fact that he's got talent as a voice actor and a singer helps his charm factor as well.
>>
>>67905138
Liberal douchebags
>>
>>67906390
Gervais is basically married.
>>
They're all proud of their lack of belief in something.
>>
>>67906566
Maher constantly mocks muslims. He's constantly talking about how Islam and Muslims are worse than Christianity and Christians.
>>
All 3 are tryhards
>>
>>67909458

this plus punchable faces.
>>
>>67906395
As sad as it is to admit, a large majority of people on this site ARE.
>>
>>67909766
Smarter than Gervais and MacFarlane, maybe, but not Maher.
>>
>>67909734
Top post was about to say this too!
>>
>>67905138

their best work is behind them?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.