[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, you're team cap. Are you team magneto as well?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12
File: capvsxmen.jpg (338 KB, 1216x892) Image search: [Google]
capvsxmen.jpg
338 KB, 1216x892
So, you're team cap.
Are you team magneto as well?
>>
Magneto is the hero and main character of most Xmen films.
>>
Yes, Magneto did nothing wrong.
>>
Magneto
>actually based

Cap
>boring as fuck, nothing without his sidekicks
>>
Magneto wanted to genocide the weak, i.e. the non master race non mutants.

His cause was just, the X-Men who fought against him will probably realize they were wrong to.
>>
>>67902333

Shared commonality doesn't entail affinity. They are both against registration, but their ethicomoral principles are different.
>>
Magneto is right about EVERYTHING. Realizing this is the final stage of being an X-Men fan.
>>
>>67902392
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqIBGEcKhGs

only recorded evidence of cap being based
>>
Because Cap cares about humanity sometimes
>>
File: stupidargument.jpg (139 KB, 668x636) Image search: [Google]
stupidargument.jpg
139 KB, 668x636
>>67902333
Hey OP, am I doing it right?
>>
>>67902333
movies not out yet.
>>
no team iron man is objectively the logical choice. cap is the meme choice
>>
>>67902566

Well, Hitler was a christian, so yea. Seems about right.
>>
>>67902573
>>67902611

So we can't discuss upcoming movies and compare them to movies that already came out?

I thought this was a movie board?
>>
>>67902333
that's because xmen are commies
if you don't submit yourself to the gov you're the villain
that's how liberals see it
>>
>>67902333
Magneto goes out of his way to make his point by threatening behaviour etc.

Cap is a hero who saved the world countless times and simply wants superheroes to be able to keep their identity and not to be surge licences 24/7.

dcuck
>>
>>67902707
Nah, that's not how I see it. It's more like super powers = guns. You register guns as well.
>>
>>67902611
OH MAN UR SO COOL XD
>>
>>67902660
>Well, Hitler was a christian
w..what? pls be trolling
>>
>>67902689
not about this retard the registration was part of the comics story, the movies motivations is not clear at this time.
>>
>>67902333

Actually yes. Magneto is literally right. Charles is a naive fool. His methods can get a little... extreme though
>>
Go watch the Civil War trailer, the actual registration act and the moral/ethical issues around it are going to be barely mentioned in the actual movie. They just want an excuse to have Iron Man fight Cap. It's an exact reverse of BvS, they're getting rid of the 2deep4u thematic stuff and focusing on big superhero fights.
>>
File: 1396824975447.jpg (11 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
1396824975447.jpg
11 KB, 240x320
>>67902333
Professor Xavier was against registration too wasn't he?
>>
>>67902333

>Magneto is jewish, seen as the villain
>Cap America is christian, seen as the hero

SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>67902782
I'd suggest you watch the last trailer. They clearly mention the Sakovia accords. And it's clear that Cap is not willing to register.
>>
>>67902763

Not in America you don't, t. gommie
>>
>>67902833
I have many times and it could be any number of things but.
>>
File: YUmEs0D.jpg (159 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
YUmEs0D.jpg
159 KB, 700x609
>>67902660

Hitler was literally a Fedora tipping Nietzsche fanboy and downright despised Chrisianity. Not as much as Jews but he viewed it as a problem that needed to be taken care of in the future.
>>
File: 1459175856261.jpg (23 KB, 604x311) Image search: [Google]
1459175856261.jpg
23 KB, 604x311
>>67902793
>Go watch the Civil War trailer, the actual registration act and the moral/ethical issues around it are going to be barely mentioned in the actual movie. They just want an excuse to have Iron Man fight Cap. It's an exact reverse of BvS, they're getting rid of the 2deep4u thematic stuff and focusing on big superhero fights.

>They just want an excuse to have Iron Man fight Cap.
>It's an exact reverse of BvS

No pls stop you're killing me
>>
>>67902392
>I've only seen Avengers 1 cap
>>
>>67902772
>it's a 'manchild gets triggered someone insulted his superhero movies' episode
>>
File: 1459413016506.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1459413016506.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>>67902793

>I kidnapped your mom, go fight Batman now

Shit what a deep and meaningful reason to fight!
>>
>>67902793

If that's true it's a big shame, Winter Soldier has been the best capeshit yet because it felt like they were fighting something real world evil, not comic book space alien army. The implications that intelligence agencies in the here and now might be trying to create their own murderous version of precrime
>>
>>67902333
Gandalf did nothing wrong.
>>
File: meinkampf.jpg (83 KB, 347x539) Image search: [Google]
meinkampf.jpg
83 KB, 347x539
>>67902882
Hitler didn't understand Nietzsche and in Mein Kampf he mentions the Christian ideals are the most superior. I'd suggest you read it if you want to understand the mind of this guy and not go after memes you read on 4chan.

One of the reasons he wants to go after the Jews was because he believed they killed Jesus. Gott mit uns!
>>
Top 5 Favorite (Marvel) Heroes

1. Captain America
2. Spiderman
3. Doctor Strange
4. Wolverine
5. Hulk

Top 5 Favorite (DC and Marvel) """"Villains""""

1. Magneto
POWER GAP
2. Dr. Doom
3. Joker
4. Venom
5. Red Skull

rate my pleb taste lads
>>
>>67902333
Because one is a jew and the other is the übermensch.
>>
>>67903007
>Romans literally nailed Jesus
>IT'S DA JEWS KILL EM ALLLLLL

If Jesus saw Hitler literally starving children to death, he'd most likely be sick to his stomach
>>
File: 1448349467576.jpg (48 KB, 500x518) Image search: [Google]
1448349467576.jpg
48 KB, 500x518
>>67903035
>power rankings for superheroes
>>
>>67902793
>grrr fucking Superman why does he get to have powers and not me I'M MAD
>#whowillwin begins

lmao okay bud ;D
>>
>>67903007

Here
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler?wprov=sfla1

Now fuck off
>>
>>67903079
I was joking about Jesus and Hitler. I think they are both trash though.
>>
>>67902660
He was also vegetarian.
>>
>>67903116
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler?wprov=sfla1

Did you even read beyond the first lines or did just just ignore where they quote him: ""Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord."[90]"

I wonder what he means by that.
>>
>>67903205

>What did he mean by that?

Read you dumb nigger
>His anti-Christian world view is evidenced in sources such as the Goebbels Diaries, the memoirs of Albert Speer, and the transcripts edited by Martin Bormann in Hitler's Table Talk. The historian Evans wrote that Hitler repeatedly called Nazism a secular ideology founded on science, which in the long run could not co-exist with religion. Goebbels wrote in 1941 that Hitler "hates Christianity".[6]
>Given his hostility to Christianity, Rees wrote, "the most persuasive explanation of these statements is that Hitler, as a politician, simply recognised the practical reality of the world he inhabited... Had Hitler distanced himself or his movement too much from Christianity, it is all but impossible to see how he could ever have been successful in a free election". Hitler's public relationship to religion was one of opportunistic pragmatism. He saw Christianity as a temporary ally against Communism.

Saying Hitler was a christian is like saying Hitler likes anime because he allied with the chinks. It's fucking retarded you fucktard
>>
>>67903205

Oh shit I guess Muslims are christians too because they also believe in a god
>>
I don't care what some christian wrote about Hitlers beliefs you fucktard. Of course they are going to try and distance him from christianity.

Get a fucking clue cuntfart.

Hitler was against the catholic institution and didn't care which denomination was right.

The man himself states outright that he believes he's doing God's work.

Stop being so defensive fucking christfag.
>>
File: 1458782920830.gif (948 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1458782920830.gif
948 KB, 400x262
>>67902660
>>67902882
>>67903007
>>67903079
>>67903116
>>67903205
>>67903321
>>67903372
>>67903417
>tfw I caused this with 10 seconds in ms paint
>>
>>67903417

>Historians, Hitler himself in private conversations and his fucking right hand man Goebbels in his diary agree that he hates christianity
>lol i'm still right because I say so xddd

Let me guess, you're a fedora tipping rddit neckbeard that was enlightened by intelligence?
>>
File: 1456105568966.png (209 KB, 286x500) Image search: [Google]
1456105568966.png
209 KB, 286x500
>>67902468
>this post
>>
>>67903565
not him, but it doesnt matter what religon he believed or didnt believe.
>>
>>67903156
Nope.

http://www.naturalnews.com/025163_Hitler_vegetarian_vegetarianism.html#
>>
>>67903565
>I prefer 3rd hand information than listen to what the man himself actually said

http://ahquotes.tripod.com/

“I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so.”

"I say: my Christian feeling tells me that my lord and savior is a warrior...."

"I know that here and there the objection has been raised: Yes, but you have deserted Christianity. No, it is not that we have deserted Christianity; it is those who came before us who deserted Christianity. "

Look, you can keep telling yourself that he wasn't a christian just like muslims will say that terrorists aren't real muslims.

I don't really give a fuck. But get a fucking clue.
>>
>>67903674

Mazter for what? When some fucktard claims "Hitler was christian" when all historical facts prove the opposite it does matter pretty fucking much.

>Hitler loved Harmburger
>No you dipshit Hitler was a convinced vegetarian
>i-it doesn't matter what Hitler eats guys
>>
>>67903860
>When some fucktard claims "Hitler was christian" when all historical facts prove the opposite

No, christian historians are trying to rewrite history by claiming he wasn't a christian.

Just fucking read his book. Read his own fucking words.

I don't care what some christian fag says.

If a guy says shit like this: "When some fucktard claims "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so."

I'm going to say, he's not an atheist. MM'mmkay you fucking dipshit?
>>
>>67903852
It's called lying. He's a politician, after all. What kind of Catholic goes around killing other Christians, especially other Catholics?
>>
>>67903954
Sure, and Jesus was lying when he said he believed in God.

Dude, just stop it. You're a retard.
>>
>>67902333
They're both wrong and both villains. Plus Cap is gay and useless as fuck.
>>
>>67903949
You can have Christian values but not be a Christian.
>>
HOMOSEXUALITY DUDE, LMAO
>>
>>67903852

>Ahquotes

Shit you really literally are a Fedora tipping neckbeard.
>>
File: Logical Fallacy 17.png (282 KB, 879x559) Image search: [Google]
Logical Fallacy 17.png
282 KB, 879x559
>>67904104
>>
anakin
>"i hate rules and regulation! fuck the jedi! from my point of view they are evil!"
>known as a whiny bitch and hated by everyone
cap
>"no, registration muh friends muh fee fees tony you're bing evil!"
>everyone loves this beta
>>
>>67904181
http://www.greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf

Page 82:

"We thank God that the inner spirit of our
German democracy will of itself prevent the
chance careerist, who may be intellectually worthless and a moral twister, from coming
by devious ways to a position in which he may govern his fellow-citizens."

Page 154:
"Of course, one doesn't discuss such a question with the Jews, because they are the modern inventors of this cultural perfume. Their very existence is an incarnate denial of the
beauty of God's image in His creation. "

I could go on, just read the fucking thing yourself.
>>
>>67903035
Doom is probably on par with magneto. Didn't Doom literally fight gods at one point? Like, plural?
>>
>>67903079
>>Romans literally nailed Jesus
>>IT'S DA JEWS KILL EM ALLLLLL

why did the romans kill him? oh right jews. there were literally hundreds of messiahs in the first century, roman didn't care, if anything they preferred to merge with local religions to create common ground. the romans only carried out the sentence, Pontius Pilate fucking washed his hands with the whole thing because he was so pissed off with the jews forcing his hand to punish a nobody
>>
>>67903949

>Goebbels is a christian historian

You're literally a retard. Seriously.
For Hitler christianity was the same thing as bolschewism

http://m.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-46169486.html
>Eine deutsche Kirche, ein deutsches Christentum ist Krampf
>A german church, a german chrisianity is bullcrap

>Man ist entweder Christ oder Deutscher. Beides kann man nicht sein.
>You're either christian or german. You can't be both

>So schrieb er in "Mein Kampf": "Für den Politiker aber darf die Abschätzung des Wertes einer Religion weniger durch die ihr etwa anhaftenden Mängel bestimmt werden als vielmehr durch die Güte eines ersichtlich besseren Ersatzes. Solange aber ein solcher anscheinend fehlt, kann das Vorhandene nur von Narren oder Verbrechern demoliert werden."

>He wrote in Mein Kampf: "A politician may not judge religion by its faults but by the benefits of the replacement you're going to find. But as long as that [replacement] is missing the existing can only be destroyed by fools and criminals"

Hitler viewed chrisianity as a tool. He hates christianity and wants to replace it by his ideologies but he wasn't retarded enough to openly go at war with christians because it would be political suicide. He couldn't just kill them all like wit jew because there'd be almost no germans left then
>>
>>67903852

Hitler also said he wasn't going to invade Poland. What Hitler says in public holds less value over what Hitler says in and believes in private
>>
Magneto tried to mutate the entire human race in a way that would kill most of them, and then refused the entire mutant race access to a cure for their powers taking away from them the right to chose for themselves because "muh mutants", and instigated the Phoenix nearly destroying the world, also because "muh mutants". The other spent decades inside an iceberg because he hated evil just so damn much.

Also let's not forget that one's a wholesome, principled All-American and the other is literally a foreign jew
>>
>>67904485

You do realize that that book was written by a jew who fled germany right?

You're funny. Instead of reading Mein Kampf you'd rather read some Jews interpretation of it.

Good job dude. Good job.

Here some more quotes out of http://www.greatwar.nl/books/meinkampf/meinkampf.pdf

"Christianity as his character was foreign to the great Founder of this new creed two
thousand years ago. And the Founder of Christianity made no secret indeed of His
estimation of the Jewish people. When He fo
und it necessary He drove those enemies of
the human race out of the Temple of God; because then, as always, they used religion as
a means of advancing their commercial interests. But at that time Christ was nailed to
the Cross for his attitude towards the Jews;
whereas our modern Christians enter into
party politics and when elections are being
held they debase themselves to beg for
Jewish votes. They even enter into political
intrigues with the atheistic Jewish parties
against the interests of their own Christian nation. "

"Catholics and
Protestants are fighting with one another to
their hearts' content, while the enemy of
Aryan humanity and all Christendom is laughing up his sleeve. "

These are things you'd expect to hear from a anti-Semitic pastor preaching in church.

But you go ahead and listen to what the Jew says. It will be totally unbiased. topkek
>>
>>67904961

What book? I didn't mention a book you fucktard

>it's all just conspiracy xddd

Yeah keep pulling quotes Hitler said in public and before he even became the Führer and ignore all the evidence of what his private conversations and what his peers and literally all historians say because "conspiracy lmao"
>>
>>67905265

I bet he also believes Hitler didn't hate jews when he told germans to stop attacking jews in the reichskristallnacht
>>
>>67905265
Who said anything about a conspiracy?

That link you provided referred to a book written by a Jew who fled germany after WW2.

>ignore all the evidence of what his private conversations and what his peers and literally all historians say because "conspiracy lmao"

What evidence? You have provided none.

All you say is "this is what his peers and historians say"

CITATION NEEDED
>>
Its funny how christcucks go out of their way to say "but Hitler was a bad bad atheist!" without realizing that in the end it was the hypocritical christcucks themselves that carried out his orders and followed him with little to no resistance.
>>
>>67904195
Just because Hitler praised Christian values, does not mean Hitler himself is Christian.

Bear in mind Hitler was German, and had been, no doubt, raised in a society that would be largely Lutheran/Protestant. Even if Hitler was an atheist, if he wanted to appeal to the masses of Germans, particularly the anti-Semitic ones, the best way is to appeal to them through religion. I'm not surprised if Mein Kampf makes use of religion - Hitler is aware the reader would be a Christian him or herself.
>>
>>67905393
>WW2

WW1
>>
File: deadly stupidity.jpg (33 KB, 400x448) Image search: [Google]
deadly stupidity.jpg
33 KB, 400x448
>>67905409
Hitler was a Catholic born and raised in Austria. But yea, keep rewriting history to fit your narrative.

When he wrote Mein Kampf almost nobody even read his book except for his closest friends and party members.
Why would he lie about his beliefs in the book that the public would never even read?

Ugh, you guys are vomit inducing.

You think the public read his book? Really? Most of them were illiterate at that time. Fucking dunces.
>>
>>67902333
Yes. Magneto does literally nothing wrong. Him and Cap are actually really similar characters. Both want what is best for their friends and the world.
>>
>>67905393

Goebbel's fucking diary
>>
>>67905665

Yes because Hitler clearly wrote a book with the intention of nobody fucking reading.

You're an absolute moron
>>
>>67905409
You are just an idiot.
>>
>>67904303
Doom actually was a god for a while, and the world was pretty sweet
>>
>>67903079
>When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. 'I am innocent of this man's blood,' he said. 'It is your responsibility!' All the people answered, 'His blood is on us and on our children!'
>>
>>67905985

Of course he wanted it to be read you fucking retard. Anyone who writes a book wants his book to be read.

Question, how many books of politicians have you read?

How many people read books by politicians these days?

How many people do you think read books by politicians back then?

You're a complete idiot. Remove yourself from the gene pool immediately.
>>
>>67902333
Magneto is the hero. Captain is the villain?
>>
>>67903081
Those aren't power rankins you fucking idiot.
>>
>>67902333
one is also a jew bent on genocide
>>
Only ameritards see Cap as based ?
I think he is the worst avengers hero
>>
Magneto wants to kill all humans senpai.
>>
>>67902472
the final stage of being an X-Men fan is killing yourself for being such a faggot
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.