[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, WHAT A FUCKING BUST. What the fuck was with this ending?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Tennant-On-Set-2.jpg (308 KB, 500x550) Image search: [Google]
Tennant-On-Set-2.jpg
308 KB, 500x550
Ok, WHAT A FUCKING BUST.

What the fuck was with this ending?

>Purple man
>Based antagonist who shows supreme intellect (literally me)
>Instead of ordering Jessica Jones to just fucking kill somebody to see if he can truly control her again he decides to kiss her friend and see if she would get jelly

What a disgusting way to end such a GOAT villain tbqh senpai
>>
>>67902199
He's one of the biggest wastes of potential in the MCU.
And that's saying a lot.
>>
the first time she broke free was when he ordered her to kill someone, so I'm guessing he didn't want a repeat

also he wasn't smart in the slightest bit, he was a literal manchild like you
>>
>>67902199
The only good episode was when he and JJ went around helping people. They should've kept doing that, would've made a more interesting story
>>
best villain in MCU so far

his death was so fucking anticlimactic. i kinda hope he's not dead
>>
>>67903910
It would've been brilliant having purple man as a good guy.
>>
>>67904215
>Having the rest of the story showing Kilgrave how to have empathy
Would be breddy good
>>
>>67902199
>>67903646

I agree with this guy, he wanted to test her, but if it was true he didn't want to break her. Also the point was that he just never got that he couldn't control people's real thoughts, only their actions. Not to mention all the real world allegories to abusive relationship (Jessica why did you do this; it's your fault even though I made you; it's ok I forgive you and that's what matters in this relationship). I'm not even a SJW and I could see that.

Tennant pulled off the role beautifully though I think. I'm interested to see where this goes with the Defenders, although I don't know if I want to watch Luke Cage yet (probably will just to be in the know).
>>
>>67903910
>>67904215

I agree with it being one of the best episodes, but I think it could only work if they made the rest of Jessica Jones a buddy cop movie. The line about stopping the man from shooting his family even seals the deal about his thoughts:

>"I actually thought having that man blow his face off was a good solution"

He has all this power and can't channel it properly, so some fucked up buddy cop role would be interesting. With all the "Good looking out for you partner" stuff, but to a perverted extreme, i.e., looking for gratitude saving some random kid, interrogations that give too much info but seeing it as a benefit, confessions, defense becomes easy unless separated, him dealing with overreactions, and other situations. The only issue I see is that the show would literally only be about him, and Jones would take a much more backseat role.
>>
>>67904113
I was hoping she was going to rip off his jaw to disable him or something like that.
>>
>>67906095
Yeah, this would be awsome, but no way JJ would forgive him, it would like a huge plot hole. She is also too cynical to act as a superhero tutor. I cant see this working anyway.

He is also a phatological liar (in a different way) a JJ knows that half of his storys and almost all his "good intentions" are pure bs.

>>67903646
He was smart as hell. For someone that could have almost everything from anyone without any opposition he knows too well how to manipulate people without his power and how to counter JJ plans.
>>
>>67906095
>Jones would take a much more backseat role.
I'd hope so, she was a boring character
>>
>>67902199

>supreme intellect

he was a thick cunt with delusions of grandeur. He lived hand to mouth in hotel rooms, restaurants and other people's apartments, despite having a god tier ability that a better man could have used to found a dynasty, impose world peace, or conquer the moon.
>>
Kingpin > Quirky rape man
>>
>>67907721
Think of it in the context of the MCU though. Purple Guy knows if he makes a big enough impact, the Avengers or Shield or whoever the fuck else will fuck his shit up.
He works under the radar because it's necessary.
>>
>>67902199
He is not dead. He became so strong he gave them fake memories. in reality she did not really snap his neck.
>>
>>67902199

That's what pussy does to a man
>>
Tennant steals the spotlight no matter what show hes in
>>
File: punisher_121127.jpg (18 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
punisher_121127.jpg
18 KB, 600x300
I wanted Frank in JJ instead of DD. Just for one scene in the last episode where he kills Doctor Who from a block away with a sniper rifle instead of some idiotic scheme to capture him alive.
>>
I don't understand how anybody here could bring themself to watch this show when it was so widely known well in advance that it would be cuck the show.
>>
>>67909708
Eh, Jessica fucks black guys because she's punishing herself.
>>
They should just bring him back and put him in Daredevil
>>
Doom
Kingpin
Daredevil
Punisher
Are all inmune to his powers. Hes just the cuckster living in a blue box
>>
>>67910195
How's punisher immune?
>>
>>67910071
>people die
>hurr I won't kill him
>more people die
>ok I'll kill him
>>
>>67910315
wasn't to be a reply
>>
File: 499-rng211_50660-h_2016.jpg (50 KB, 768x433) Image search: [Google]
499-rng211_50660-h_2016.jpg
50 KB, 768x433
There's never been a better MCU character.

There will never be a better MCU character.

Marvel is fucking stupid if they dropped his spinoff show for good.
>>
>>67910315
Her reasons for not killing him sooner are obvious.

You don't seriously think that's a good complaint, right?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.