[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think this show is funny?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 1016x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 1016x535
Do you think this show is funny?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>67896697
yes
>>
Yes

Who /tesd/ here?
>>
File: 1453734739274.jpg (62 KB, 374x372) Image search: [Google]
1453734739274.jpg
62 KB, 374x372
>Generic white numales
>>
Arrrrrrrty
>>
>>67896831
takes more balls to do the stuff they do than you'll ever have faggot
>>
>>67896697
Yeah
>>
maybe a little but it's too much like other shows for me to enjoy and the scripts are too loose
>>
I enjoy the show, but I fucked up and listened to their Podcasts and found out how much I dislike all of them but Joe.
>>
>Impractical Jokers is funny
>Prank channels are stupid!

You guys are hypocrites
>>
I like the British one
>>
>>67896972
This.

Murr and Sal seem like awful people.
>>
>>67896972
What podcast
>>
>>67897191
But why tho what did they do
>>
>>67896831
>nu males
They're old school New Yorker guys in their 40s.
>>
>>67897024
Prank channel makers verge on illegal activity all for clickbait and are often faked.

IJ is just being forced to say something embarrassing or clipping balloons on people when they're not looking.
>>
>>67896831
No, numales is he target audience.

Those guys are old geeks.
>>
>>67897458
This. They make an ass of themselves, not the other people. And I think that's what makes it different from prank videos.

Now I don't watch the series much, but I need to give credit where it is due. They have balls.
>>
>>67896697
No. I put these types of shows in the same category as wacky morning zoo radio. Pretty much the bottom of the barrel when it comes to comedy.
>>
>>67897305
Murr is completely self absorbed and basically admits to it. He asks people to send him stuff as a "joke" on the podcast at one point, knowing people will do it. Because he's so open about it, I give less of a shit about him.

Q is a dick, straight up. On his and Sal's podcast, they talk about shit, and neither of them really know anything about what they're talking about, which would be fine if they didn't act like know it alls. The worst bit is when they had a juggalo on to try to understand their culture, then spent the whole time mocking the guy (who was a fan) while they muted their mics.

Q also talks about how tired of fans he is and how he hates that they come up to him and that it can ruin his day. He'll tell all his stories about going to Howard Stern's birthday when he was younger, or what have you, and then bitch and moan that a fan of the show that's supporting him wants to take a picture with him.

There's tons more details I'm forgetting, it's been months, but trust me, none of them but Joe come off as genuine.
>>
File: 1421451808524.png (157 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1421451808524.png
157 KB, 275x275
I love it. The cutoff punishment for Sal was gutbusting.
>>
>>67897716
http://youtu.be/6LWBLWdBglY. You are talking about this video right?
>>
>>67897990
What Say You and the Tenderloins Podcast is what I'm talking about.

What Say You is Sal and Q, Tenderloins is a mix of all of them.
>>
>>67896697
Q and Murr seem based desu
>>
This is my /comfy/ show. Definitely corny as fuck but I love it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.