[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hacktino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 594x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 594x247
Why did their cover get blown?
Was it just for the sake of moving the plot forward?
>>
It wouldn't be a hacktino flick without

>long tense standoff
>something blows over and it results in a bloodbath
>>
File: 1437373616704.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1437373616704.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>it's a "look for something to complain about" thread
>>
>>67896085
it's explained in the movie
>>
Because he needed people to shoot and kill eachother.
>>
>>67896085
Because his accent gave him up
>>
>>67896134
I mean what was it that gave fassbender up?
>>
>>67896173
>>67896164
Dumb frogposter what was it that gave them up?
>>
is this thread supposed to be funny because wilhelm literally explains to fassbender where and when he fucked up?
>>
>>67896403
im not dumb enough to have watched this cuckinema
>>
>>67896212
>Born in Germany, to a German father and an Irish mother, and was raised in Ireland.
>Fassbender and his sister spent summer holidays in Germany, and he speaks German fluently.

BRAVO QUENTIN
>>
>>67896388
Are you retarded?
The guy LITERALLY EXPLAINS IT IN THE MOVIE that it was the way he held his fucking glass or cigar or whatever that gave him away
>>
He didn't use German handsigns
>>
>>67896510
Wtf you retard that's the dumbest shut I've ever heard that can't be the real reason, get back to cuckposting
>>
>>67896357
the way he ordered his glasses, real germans don't hold their hands like that when presenting 3
>>
>>67896510

No, it was the way he order 3 drinks. There is apparently a certain physical differen of the way you position your fingers to signal 3 in Germany and 3 in UK/wherever.
>>
>>67896357
THEY LITERALLY TELL YOU IN THE MOVIE
>>
>>67896634
>>67896651
What the heck, do you have a certain way you show three in your country cause I don't and I wouldn't suspect someone of being a Muslim depending on how they showed three my head hurts this is dumb
>>
>>67896686
Yeah fuck off frogposting idiot
>>
>>67896753

Why can't you just use google like a normal person. It would literally take you less than 5 minutes.
>>
>>67896753
I am from germany and I can confirm what is said in the movie.
Nobody here would ever show a three with the three fingers in the middle. You always use the thumb and the two fingers that come after it.

It kind of hurts my hand to do it the "american way"
>>
/tv/, please for the love of fucking christ stop taking all of this bait
you look like genuinely retarded people
>>
>>67896448

It's not even hard to understand. English man does what we consider normal by holding up his index, middle and ring fingers to represent 3. German guy notices this as English because they use the thumb, index and middle fingers instead. But really, everyone on this board just wants to be contrary edgelord faggots who hate popular movies because of some arbitrary association between certain movies and levels of maturity and intelligence so any argument to explain this rationally will never be accepted. No one is saying people should like every movie, but going out of your way to prove you don't like a movie that you don't like is like asking people to approve your point of view even though you won't ever change it.

You guys are just as bad as the autists on /tg/ who scream about 40k vs star wars all day.
>>
>>67897132

Real german here. This is bs, I've seen plenty people signaling 3 the way Fassbender does. I think it's more of an individual thing
>>
>>67897210
that and the fact that Kruger literally spells it out for you in the next scene
>>
Not beginning to count with your thumb is autistic and typical of Americans.
>>
>>67897210
>>67897132
Fuck off Tarantino cucks
>>67897301
Thank you based Germanbro
>>
>>67897301
Du bist kein Deutscher!
>>
>>67897301
it was only the last straw anyway. The accent gave him away the moment he opened his mouth.

Sehr enttäuschendes Deutsch von Fassbender oder?
>>
>>67896085
It's a QT movie. What did you expect.

The same thing happens in Nigger Unchained.
>>
>>67897719
No it wasn't the gestapo guy was all smiles and normal until fassbender held up his fingers and his face changed completely like he'd just been called a cuck
>>
>>67897822
I know but there are people that actually try and defend it and say it's completely normal
>>
Fassbender's character has a funny accent. This made the SS officer suspect that he may be a spy. Especially how they seemed so desperate to get rid of Wilhelm.
>>
>>67897901
>germans
>getting annoyed when called cucks
Should have used another comparison senpai
>>
>>67896212
Litrally wasnt the thing that gave him away. He asked for 3 glasses with the wrong fingers. In Germany they do 2 fingers and a thumb. Fassbender put up 3 fingers.
>>
>>67898102
Do you seriously believe they have a certain way of indicating the number 3 with their fingers in Germany? I had to check how I did it to even know how I do it, think for a second retard
>>
>>67896085
It's a general reference to several classic WW2 movies that feature a scene of allied soldiers on secret missions encountering german soldiers in cafes/bars/etc.
>>
>>67898188
doesn't matter if it's real or not, that's what happens in the movie.
>>
File: vomit.jpg (38 KB, 398x496) Image search: [Google]
vomit.jpg
38 KB, 398x496
>>67896085
>dat quality
>>
>>67897719
Es gab vor dem zweiten Weltkrieg und der Medienrevolution viel mehr deutsche Dialekte. Insbesondere in den Ostgebieten gab es merkwürdigste Varianten. Das Radio und das Fernsehen haben nach dem Krieg zu einer starken Standardisierung von (Hoch-)Deutsch beigetragen. Ich glaube nicht, dass QT das wusste, aber es entspricht dennoch der Wahrheit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT7JrfHMxT4
>>
Is this a bait thread or is it just your average /v/ poster being too stupid to understand a very straightforward movie?
>>
good thread
let's reply some more yeah
>>
>>67898386
hell yeah here's another reply
>>
>>67898249
Also it was not the ONLY thing that made him suspicious just what pushed the SS guy over the edge.
Also the way fingers are used for counting DOES differ in cultures: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnomathematics

That another German ITT claims that people order beer like Americans doesn't prove anything since Germany has been exposed to American culture for more than 2 generations now.
>>
>>67898380
>>67898386
I don't see how pointing out something completely stupid and illogical is bait? Shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>67898434
>oh no he used his index, middle and ring finger to indicate the number 3 that's not how we do it around here! He's a spy
Do you see how fucking do you sound? Or maybe I should change it to this so you can understand better
>oh no he fucked my ass the wron way he must be a spy
>>
File: autism.jpg (43 KB, 570x587) Image search: [Google]
autism.jpg
43 KB, 570x587
>>67898562
I told you before this was just one of the things that made him suspicious. I
>>
>>67898562
And he noticed that his accent was off. It's almost like you guys have never seen the movie you're criticizing or something. :^)
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/FanTheories/comments/2v349b/inglourious_basterds_the_unorthodox_3finger/

Here you go, fags.
>>
>>67898969
>>67899167
Watch the scene again retards you're wrong, he completely switched gears after the 3 thing which is utterly ridiculous
>>
>>67899210
Fuck off Reddit cuck I'm not even gonna look at that
>>
>>67899210
>implying Tarantino would put this much thought into his scenes.
>>
>>67899264
Back to /pol/
>>
>>67899227
Ur too stupid for Tarantino. He just reveals that he he thinks that Fassbender is a spy. He was suspicious before; in fact him being suspicious was the reason the SS guy set down at their table.
>>
>>67899227
Are you autistic? He was obviously suspicious and the tension was palpable at the table. Everyone was CLEARLY uncomfortable. I understand that picking up subtleties like that are difficult for some people though anon.
>>
>>67899325
>telling reddit cucks to go is now a pol thing and not a 4chan thing
boy we sure are progressive
>>
>>67899385
>>67899382
There were some tense moments before but just before the 3 thing everything was completely fine and then his face completely dropped as if something monumental had happened and he had suddenly realised fass was a spy, I don't know what's wrong with you autists
>>
File: lebane.jpg (22 KB, 290x319) Image search: [Google]
lebane.jpg
22 KB, 290x319
>>67899601
>the intense drinking game
>the uninvited guest at the table
>the subtle banter
>the guy say he knows every officer stationed in France
>everything was completely fine
Sorry, stick to plebshit. Even QT is too subtle for you. Literally everything in this scenes screams that the SS guy is up to something and people with normal social skills pick up on that. And then there is you.

Well bye Captain autismo I got some friends coming over for the CL games. Enjoy your ever-lasting virginity.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 457x322) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 457x322
>>67899838
>it was the 3 fingers all along! We got him he's a spy!
>mfw this is literally you
This is how you sound retard, him talking about knowing everyone worth knowing was trying to undermine fass in from of hammersmitd, face it the reason they were found out made no sense and you're an autistic idiot
>>
>>67897301

Actually real german here. Ignore this dumb baitposter. No we don't. We show the three with thumb, index and middle. Everything else is weird to us.
You know how Tarantino got the idea. Because literally every single german actor on the set told him that.
>>
>>67900043

Bait aside, spies in germany and vice versa in REAL LIFE have been caught over way more mundane shit. In a time where the cultural differences where greater than ever and they invented the Enigma, everybody was hypersensitive to even the slightest oddities. Someone showing a three with Index, Middle and Ring even looks weird in germany nowadays, just imagine how much of a red flag it was during Nazi times
>>
File: autist.jpg (4 KB, 312x210) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
4 KB, 312x210
>>67900043
No anon, it made sense and you are the autistic idiot. All the right explanations have been given and your only response is still "this doesn't make sense and you are all autistic." if this isn't bait, i honestly feel bad for you, because that would mean you miss the same things in real life.
>>
HACKTINO VS TARANKINO
>>
German here, no native German would ever use Fassbenders signal.
Would 100% notice if I had to look for it, and the accent was a much bigger giveaway.
>>
>>67900043

I don't know what the Red Scare was
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.