[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Magicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 45
File: The Magicians Olivia11.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia11.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1080
>Quentin gets cucked
>Penny violates bro code
>Josh finally shows up
>Julia doesn't get FOXED
>Janet/Margo goes alpha
>Eliot continues to be whiny but based as all fuck
>Alice continues to make a tit guy out of an ass man
>season finale next week

Not bad to be honest. What did you think?
>>
No one posted in a thread with a pic of two chicks kissing?

Wow /tv/
>>
>actually thinking sexually repressed beta quentin would willingly enter a 3 some
>immediately fucks another dude
she's a cunt

penny is also a complete wanker
the fact that this didn't end in a confrontation between penny and quentin shows just how fucking beta he really is
>>
more like Quentin Cuckwater, am I right?
>>
File: 1403764956752.jpg (71 KB, 640x717) Image search: [Google]
1403764956752.jpg
71 KB, 640x717
>episode long montage of learning battle magic
>when eliot can just snap necks with zero effort
>>
>>67897129
Hate how quickly they got Quentin over it.

Quentin's supposed to be pissed off at Alice and Penny and cold to them but just looked like a sad fuck before he use the emotion thing, then you don't even get to see his reactions after getting all that anger and sadness back from the bottle then he's all happy and fine over at Julia's place and when they leave and get to Fillory.

Even in the books while Quentin is a passive aggressive dude who'd rather fuck Penny's books and other shit up than fight him he still at least did something to show he was pissed
>>
I respect you so much that I intentionally went after you and hit on you while you're extremely emotionally vulnerable and have been drinking, the morning after you had a big fight with your boyfriend.

Penny's a dirty motherfucker, before this I liked him more than in the books, but he's actually worse.

>>67897315
They literally explained that
>>
>>67897320
books any good?
how old are the characters vs the show?
>>
am i the only one that lost all interest is julia's arc the second she went from power/ knowledge hungry to bible thumper?
>>
>>67897510
Books are fine so long as you don't mind how fast they skip around stuff and characters kinda just disappearing until much later. You may also hate Quentin a bit.

It was worth it to me reading them cause it helps me understand the show better and understand and even appreciate the changes and differences and what may be going on in the background.

Characters start at 17 except for Eliot and Janet (Margo) who are two years older at 19. Brakebills is also a five year college programs instead of 3 year graduate program. But they're 22+ by like halfway through the books
>>
When the fuck is this going to be shown in the UK?
>>
>>67897572
Can't blame the writers, that's what happened in the books.

Took much longer though, about 5 years for Julia to even get to that point of joining FTB and the whole god thing.

don't worry, cause there are consequences to god shit, there's a reason why mythology doesn't have things all nice and happy when mortals involve themselves with gods
>>
>>67897736
>tfw all your torrents have the swearing censored
>>
>threesome with a naiad
>had sex with a talking horse
my DICK
>>
To fellow book readers

I think one of two things is happening with Julia.

1. Reynard got there, killed and maybe even ate everyone but her and Kady, raped Julia, then mindfucked Julia too by giving her false memories of what happened, about the rest being on a mission and being healed and getting what they wanted.

2. Reynard got there, killed everyone but her and Kady, raped Julia, and Julia afterwards did a Brakebills Marina style mind wipe on herself and put the memories in a box and gave herself false ones so she could live with herself and what happened.

Either way, I think Julia will somehow trigger or get back her real memories of what happened and what she thought she saw like with OLU touching Bender and Menoly to heal them was actually Reynard ripping off Bender's head and putting his hands through Menoly's chest, sending Richard where he wanted was maybe in fact burning him to ashes to "reunite" him with his son in the afterlife by way of twisting his wishes, and OLU kissing Julia was actually Reynard raping her.
>>
>>67897736
Do you guys even have Syfy over there?
>>
>>67898097
Yeah - some shows on the US channel aren't broadcast on the UK one though.

5 Star announced they would air The Magicians, but haven't said/shown shit since.
>>
>>67898183
From looking at what shows they have now from the US, and assuming that any of them are still broadcast as "new" over there like Heroes Reborn, i think it'll be a few months until they show it on 5Star. Well after the season ends here in the US.
>>
>>67897320
that's what you do when your gf fucks a guy, you immediately move on and don't waste a second of your time on her
>>
>>67898453
Not the Quentin we know.

Dude already had clinical depression and needed to be medicated and can barely keep his emotions in as is. He should be a nervous wreck or pissed off as all fuck.

Hope he and Julia bang while in Fillory.
>>
julia looks like remi lacroix

surely i'm not the only one that sees it
>>
>>67898627
>remi lacroix
who?
>>
>>67898038

Hmm, yeah the second one would make much more sense to me. I really just want to see that scene though. Too bad it'll probably be done like the fox sex scene.
>>
there is no way theyre gonna kill off alice right? RIGHT?
>>
File: The Magicians7.jpg (253 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians7.jpg
253 KB, 1920x1080
>>67898627
I don't see to to be honest, but whatever floats your boat

>>67898657
>he doesn't know about Remy Lacroix

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
the finale is gonna ruin me. im going to go through such withdrawal it's gonna be painful can anyone else empathize i just want to cry all the time
>>
>>67898627
I thought so too
>>67898700
They have the same kind of facial structure although Julia's face is more lean and lacking in freckles
>>
>>67898680
They will. They kept the other major parts, but I wish Penny would suffer sweet sweet death for breaking guy code.

But losing his hands will have to do
>>
If Alice was so worried about Quentin not getting to see Fillory and stuff, why not read the dude's book in the Library? She'd learn more about him, whether she and Quentin can or do make up and whether he'll make it to Fillory
>>
>>67898038
i agree and could see either of those two things being revealed eventually. and that guy who lived by the bridge and gave them the invocation even said how you can't unring a bell and to be careful with the invocation.
>>
>>67898851
>penny didn't pick up the beasts' book and flip to the end to see how they killed him

what a fucking moron
>>
>>67898851

The book / future would probably just change as you read it anyways.
>>
>>67898911
the librarian wouldn't have let him.
>>
>>67898911
He doesn't know The Beast's real name.

>>67898942
Doesn't seem like it works that way. Otherwise there'd be no problem with anyone reading their books or learning the ending if it. Not liking the ending wouldn't matter if it's not fixed in anyway
>>
does this world not have some sort of magical authority?

seems like a huge oversight
the school wouldn't be able to cover up the death of a staff member
>>
Huh, the Dean mentioned that he's powerful enough to discern a time loop and how he's spoken with Quentin dozens of times and been drugged by him with truth serum 20 something times. Why isn't the "Great Magician" Mayakovsky powerful enough to discern it too?

>>67899250
They have a Wizard Court or something. Fogg mentioned it in the Strangled Heart and the Court exists in the books.

They don't say much of what they do though.

They had no need to cover up the death of a staff member. As far as anyone officially knows besides Fogg and Eliza/Jane, The Beast is just a creature from another world who just poked his head into this one the one time.

The Mike thing they probably wrote off to the Court as him being just a regular fucked up dude instead of being possessed since they had no proof of possession or mind control
>>
jugs
>>
File: The Magicians.jpg (509 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians.jpg
509 KB, 2048x1536
>>67899700
She has more than just jugs desu
>>
>>67899869
unf
i swear her sweater's are getting smaller every episode

>ywn match elliot's sass levels
>>
File: smug anime.jpg (8 KB, 266x200) Image search: [Google]
smug anime.jpg
8 KB, 266x200
>...janet
>my name is margot
>this time
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia25.jpg (143 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia25.jpg
143 KB, 1200x675
>>67899956
Oh those sweaters are definitely getting tighter.

Those jugs have been becoming much more noticeable, they know what they're doing.

Eliot is best character. Hope he finds that healing spring or waterfall thing
>>
File: CHICKEN CURRYED.png (913 KB, 856x478) Image search: [Google]
CHICKEN CURRYED.png
913 KB, 856x478
Why is the behind the scenes stuff making it seem like Penny and Alice might become more?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg0YI_6ad0k

Talking about both being lone wolves, being attracted to each other finding out what being with each other is like.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

She even looks only at Penny and keeps holding his hand in the trailer for next week's episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qcl0d0HmJQs

CAN'T WAKE UP

I know Alice doesn't get with Penny in the books, but show might change that
>>
>>67900080
You're damn right
I barely even noticed them in the pilot
>>
>>67895272
Omg, I love that serial. Waiting for new series like crazy.
>>
>>67900293
you should have warned me guys

why'd i have to fall in love with such a harlot
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia5.gif (884 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia5.gif
884 KB, 300x360
>>67900405
It's really her smile that's the problem, especially the fake red carpet smiles. In combo with her jaw it makes her look really off.

If she kept her hair like Alice's in terms of framing her face and laughed instead of going for that smirky type smile, she's look fine
>>
>>67900405
>>67900455
>>67900492
she looks way better with glasses imo

julia's face is much more attractive though
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia3.jpg (329 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia3.jpg
329 KB, 3000x1688
>>67900579
Alice's tits+cutiewithglassesface+thighs+damaged > Julia's everything
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia5.webm (287 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia5.webm
287 KB, 500x392
>>67900650
Mad cause you'll never get to enjoy those tits? I know I am
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia8.webm (150 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia8.webm
150 KB, 500x392
>>
>>67896731
fuck off, pedo
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia28.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia28.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>67900876
Oh come on, Penny only hit on one teacher. and he has to be edgy cause that's how he is in the books.

wish they'd tell us more about his home life that made him a total thieving asshole.

Yeah the complaining about Traveling itself bothers me. Sure it can be dangerous, but with literally one tattoo he's fine and can just astral project anywhere in the multiverse, and not like there's a shitload of beings that care to target Travelers anyway, just the Beast. But I can see why he'd complain since the Beast has been targeting him since he was a kid, telling him how to perform magic, then getting him to help Quentin and Alice summon him, only to turn out to be a murderous mothman.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia24.jpg (45 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia24.jpg
45 KB, 900x599
>>67901079
Those aren't C cups m8
>>
>>67901087
is the beast also a mothman in the books? why moths exactly?
>>
>>67901269

In the book he literally just has a tree branch floating in front of his face.
>>
File: The Magicians The Beast.jpg (151 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians The Beast.jpg
151 KB, 1024x576
>>67901269
In the books he uses a tree branch that magically blocks his face.

As to why he wanted to block his face, I have no idea, guessing he didn't want anyone to know he was human and not entirely from another world I guess.

In the show, in the behind the scenes stuff for the first or second episode, they said they chose the moths cause the branch wouldn't translate well to the screen, and they wanted something foresty but also creepy, so a moth worked well.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia17.jpg (72 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia17.jpg
72 KB, 1200x675
>>67901516
I dunno to be honest, bras throw shit off and it's not like they're Ariel premutilation size where it's a bit more obvious.

at least D cup though
>>
>>67901407
>>67901436
the more I minor spoilers from the books I read, the more I come to the conclusion the show is much better
>>
>>67901516
looks like DD or E, but I'm a virgin too so don't take my word for it
>>
>>67901765
>tfw lifetime banned from magical library
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia32.jpg (99 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia32.jpg
99 KB, 1200x675
>>67901727
Better in some aspects (Villain), worse in some others.

Julia's story has some people split for example
>>
Quentin is so boring. Alice should totally get with Penny because he's better in nearly every way possible, but also guaranteed a better lay.
>>
>>67901712
C cups can be pretty large breh
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia33.jpg (119 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia33.jpg
119 KB, 1200x675
>>67902446
Fuck off Arjun
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia26.jpg (582 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia26.jpg
582 KB, 1920x1080
>>67902635
I know, but I also know what D and up normally look like, so my bet's on D+
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia27.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia27.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1080
Why didn't Quentin try and fuck Alice when he was in that dream world?

I mean, he knew or thought it was a spell at one point and even though she was an illusion she was willing to mate with him. I know I'd go for it
>>
>>67895272
Quentin basically got magically raped and this bitch Alice thinks she's justified in cucking him with the brown dude.

Not cool.
>>
>>67903327
show Quentin uncucked himself when he completely got over her in like an hour
>>
I think Eliot may be the first gay character I actually like.
>>
>>67903505
he's not fully gay though
>>
>>67903576

yes, he is.
>>
>>67903649
it's heavily implied he and Margot fuck sometimes
>>
>>67903878

no. she wants to fuck him but can't because he is gay.
>>
>>67904114
he was describing her bush to some dude
>>
Read the first two books, is the third worth reading?

Is there any shoe-horned in furry shit like the previous two?
>>
>>67900293
>She even looks only at Penny and keeps holding his hand in the trailer for next week's episode.
>holding his hand
That wont last unless they needlessly change more shit
>>
>>67901727
The books are much much better in my opinion.

The show is way too rushed and does a poor job of letting the world build on its own. But that's just TV for you. No one would enjoy it if season 1 was 5 years of steady build up to a lackluster graduation, self loathing and drug use in NYC, and then FINALLY going to Fillory after Penny randomly shows up after not being around and barely mentioned for 4 years
>>
>>67904128
Not that anon but he knows her bush cause they regularly go to Ibiza where there are orgies, so of course he's seen her naked.

You only need to look at his reaction of Margolem kissing him to see that sexual shit doesn't normally happen between them
>>
So is this basically the "We want Lost Girl's audience" the show?
>>
>>67904290
im glad that quintin and Alice are no longer a thing. It always seemed to me that Quin would always end up with Julia considering theyve been friends since ever. And Elliot needs to stop winning. I swear there ruining his chracter. But what do i know ive never read the books
>>
File: yfw.jpg (119 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
yfw.jpg
119 KB, 800x800
>>67904290
yfw Penny doesn't lose his hands and just gets his shoulder fucked up or something
>>
>>67903649
He's bi and leans toward guys. It's clear he can still like women even in the books. He loves Janet and Quentin but while Janet never really goes there because of her damage and Elliot realizes this it is also unrequited with him too. Q only seems to love Julia and Alice. And I'm not sure by end he loves Alice either. Seems more like he is trying to fix all the things he fucked up. That is really important and becomes almost an obsession. To point of godhead. The book has a weird open ending so
>>
>>67904493
It's basically "buy up the rights to an 'urban fantasy' book that can be done on the cheap with a modern setting and snag the GoT audience before that starts airing next month" the show
>>
>>67904542
Book spoilers and probably for the season finale cliffhanger too

Alice niffin's herself killing the beast, Penny's hands get ripped off and he disappears into the library, Q obsessively tries to bring her back. He succeeds and they wind up together in the end
>>
>>67903402
Remember the time difference, it's been weeks for Q and Julia since the others went to the neitherlands
>>
>>67903402
>Show Quentin
>Honestly you two would make a cute couple
I didn't know Coldwater was a Swedish last name
>>
>>67903505
>>67904755
The actor is also straight
>>
>>67895272
>New tv show
>it has faggots and lesbian by default

good goys,keep watching this tv shows.
>>
>>67900024
I didn't get it
>>
>>67904704
No, it hasn't. Cause it's about time from Quentin's perspective

Quentin's plan was never to jump to the Neitherlands, only if he had could we have known how long he spent on Earth.

From his perspective, they jumped, and he could spend a week on Earth and they'd have spent an hour, but in that one week on Earth it seems like based on the change of clothes, Julia and Quentin spent maybe a day or two reconciling, learning the time jump thing to 1942, and going there.
>>
>>67904844
My Dad actually made this observation the other day.

It's unavoidable.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia14.jpg (312 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia14.jpg
312 KB, 1920x1080
>>67904844
1. Only one gay guy in there

2. This is literally from a sex dream of a straight character

3. You're a faggot if you don't find those two chicks hot and what they're doing erotic
>>
>>67904544

>It's clear he can still like women even in the books.

No, it's not.
>>
>>67904898
they changed her name in the show
>>
>>67905136
Ah. That's actually pretty clever and it fits in with the mythology of the show.
>>
>>67898627
there is not a single episode that i watch without thinking about this
>>
>>67904965
It's still a "good goy" show

>main love interested browned (and MC cucked)
>gay sex
>m-muh mental illness and depression
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia13.jpg (349 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia13.jpg
349 KB, 1920x1080
Quentin should've never trusted Penny after Penny saw his sex dream.

He clearly showed his interest in Alice and Julia. Bet that faggot's gonna hit on her and try and fuck her too.

Fucking mr. steal your girl
>>
>>67905524

pretty sure the jewish agenda is convincing everyone that mental illness doesn't exist

and the books were written by a woman, what do you expect.
>>
>>67905524
>main love interested browned (and MC cucked)

And several girls including secondary love interests have gotten BLEACHED

What's your point?

>gay sex

They showed way less gay sex than straight sex

>m-muh mental illness and depression

Sticking to the book is a bad thing? Showing mental illness is a conspiracy? wtf? Back to /pol/
>>
>>67905524
Literally nothing wrong with any of that.
>>
>>67904655
They're not together in the end. Stop getting people's hopes up.
>>
>>67905576
>and the books were written by a woman

U wot m8?

Lev Grossman's a dude
>>
File: Bleach bait.png (450 KB, 881x1300) Image search: [Google]
Bleach bait.png
450 KB, 881x1300
>>67905734
Sure, Grossman brought her back, they fucked, created a magical world together and went off to explore it with Cozy Horse cause they're totally friends
>>
>>67905883

Well shit. It really felt like it was.
>>
>>67907368
U wot? >>67896731
>>
Do SyFy shows ever have nudity?
>>
>>67907890
maybe not SciFi shows, but around 3am I think they have lewds playing.
>>
>>67902635
Julia has C cups. Alice is at a completely different level:
>>67901199
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia30.jpg (90 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia30.jpg
90 KB, 1200x675
>>67907890
No, it's still an American cable show.

They can show violence, necks getting snapped, people spitting up blood, rabbit being eviscerated, but no nudity or even curse words like fuck.

We really need South Park to have a night of a thousand fucks to get rid of the taboo.
>>
>>67905969
And you completely ignored what she said at end otherwise you would have a great thesis.

Acta non verba doesn't always apply.
>>
>>67908275
>it's still an American cable show.
this, basically.
>watch british comedies
>nudity everywhere
>watch american comedy
>clothed sex at best
>>
>>67901199
they should have switched their outfits
>>
>>67908351
What, her saying “You do know we’re not going out anymore, right?”

That shit means nothing. She's not gonna immediately jump back into a relationship with him cause she's still healing and it's literally been only a week or so since being human but don't act like them literally going into a magical world together of their own making plus

>He took her hand; she didn’t take it back. “I want us to have it to ourselves for a bit.”
>“You know what?” He took Alice’s hand. “Let’s fly.”

Means absolutely nothing and is just a thesis cause she says they're not going out.

You just KNOW
>>
>>67901087
Is there a webm of this, gentlemen?
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia8.jpg (724 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia8.jpg
724 KB, 3000x1688
>>67909140
No, I wish to god there was, but no
>>
File: Remy LaCroix Hula Hoop.webm (3 MB, 474x640) Image search: [Google]
Remy LaCroix Hula Hoop.webm
3 MB, 474x640
>>67898627
We need to see her hula hooping around for an episode.
>>
>>67909327
I'll never not love this video
>>
>>67897642
The books, honestly, are garbage until the last one where the author becomes a semi-decent writer. Plus, like>>67897642
said, you will hate Quentin due to him being a huge faggot. In fact I hated damn near everyone in the first book because so much time is given to these elitist fucks just sipping wine and going "hmmmm, this is a bit too earthy for a man/woman of my tastes." Plus the first book is slow as fuck.
>>
File: Remy hula2.webm (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Remy hula2.webm
3 MB, 400x225
>>67909363
I always feel like a complete fucking pervert because I find Remy's hula hoop video clips sexier than her actual pr0n.

I think it's all that typical 'merkin "ohyeahbaby's" and grunting - she needs to get that heavenly ass over to Europe and their sex-kino pornmeisters.

>>67909552
I'm preferring the show so far. Grossman's books just weren't interesting beyond the ideas. The characters, the plotting, etc., were just plain fucking dull, but every once in a while he'd have this really neat idea - usually a riff off of something from Narnia, Potter, or LOTR - and it would be okay .. until you read on and see him waste it with more of the bad shit.
>>
>>67908421
British comedies allow nudity?
>>
>>67911029
British TV does in general. Usually some slag wandering around a set with her kit off once past the 10pm timeslot.
>>
>>67911099
Is it ever an attractive slag who people actually wanna see naked?
>>
>>67901992
What's so funny?
>>
>>67911464
Not sure about the TV being a yank, but there's some hotties in Trainspotting.
>>
>>67900982
How did they get away with it??
>>
>>67901516
you can't be a virgin if sex doesnt exist in your dimension
>>
>>67898038
I haven't read the books but as they were getting closer to summoning the goddess
I kept thinking that she was going to kill everyone when she got there
not really sure why I felt like that though
>>
>>67900650
How did you manage to even notice she has a jaw? You're supergay.
>>
>>67913394
There's so much of Mad Men to go through, and it focuses so heavily on white men, that those who are easily offended didn't make it to season 5.
>>
>>67913619
Good meme ameriprude.
>>
>>67913599
Are you 12? Go to bed, little boy.
>>
>>67913713
y
>>
File: 1458659742756.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458659742756.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>67913713
>>
>yfw you realize Mayakovsky being a Great Magician, means knew about the time loop

He called Quentin and Alice out on why they were so determined to be so fucking bland.

Wanted them to hook up and pushed them to by turning them into foxes.

Grumpy as all fuck all the time not only cause he has to live in Brakebills south and lost his waifu, but cause he has to teach the same kids over and over and over again

But still wants the best for Alice and Quentin
>>
>>67895272
is this show actually good or something?
my girlfriend always forces me to watch it with her, but i zone out after 5 minutes and think about other things. so i have no clue what this show is about (except that it has people with magic powers in it).
>>
>>67913758
What point are you trying to make with that image?
I don't see a single burka in it.

t. confused American.
I'm fairly sure the Scots, Irish, and us all drink harder than the britbongs do.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia19.jpg (100 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia19.jpg
100 KB, 1000x667
>>67913921
Yeah, pretty good actors, characters are pretty entertaining and not two dimensional, the villain's a 10/10 and so is Eliot, setting and cgi doesn't look cheap and looks like a good amount of effort money and passion went into it, plot and writing is good too though rushed and pacing can be a little off but most of that is cause of the book it's based on is rushed also.

And it has a chick with amazing tits.
>>
>>67914157
Stop lying the show skipped over a lot and rushed pushed itself because entertainment value. They got a 2 season commitment from the start. Bad planning and execution.
>>
>>67914347
It skipped over a lot of shit and rushed itself not unlike the books faggot
>>
holy fuck i need more alice
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia5.jpg (73 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia5.jpg
73 KB, 1200x675
>>67914622
Then watch the show
>>
>>67914622
>no apparent petticoat
>her ass is making that skirt bump
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia29.png (881 KB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia29.png
881 KB, 1400x788
>>67915216
That's the outfit m8
>>
>>67915396
horny
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia34.png (1 MB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia34.png
1 MB, 1400x788
>>67915417
Lewd
>>
>>67900293
That's it, D R O P P E D
>>
>>67915857
HOLY FUCK
>>
File: 1434427490832.jpg (7 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1434427490832.jpg
7 KB, 249x243
>>67904543
I want Penny to die a violent death. He's the hugest asshole in tv history and deserves to be raped by Cthulhu and thrown into the Ganges with the rest of the shit. Fucking cuck producers and their pajeet diversity boy.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia35.png (1 MB, 1400x788) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia35.png
1 MB, 1400x788
>>67916015
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia39.png (687 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia39.png
687 KB, 1920x1080
>>67916043
I hope and pray to god that Quentin hooks up with Julia and Alice sees them
>>
>>67916537
Both Julia and Alice are stupid, self-absorbed, entitled roasties. Quentin should just stay single, study magic all day erryday and fuck Margo occasionally.
>>
File: The Magicians1.jpg (543 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians1.jpg
543 KB, 2048x1536
>>67916681
Margo's a fucking slut who regularly attends orgies and practices unprotected spells.

I'd rather he fuck Marina or Kady if he can't get Julia. Get domed by a tough chick.
>>
>>67916829
>Margo's a fucking slut

Yeah but at least she doesn't pretend to be some holier than thou special snowflake and then cucks or tortures her friend for making a honest mistake. For her, sex is fun, while for Julia and Alice, sex is a weapon.

But yeah Marina is the best.
>>
File: Margo_Hanson2.png (323 KB, 384x526) Image search: [Google]
Margo_Hanson2.png
323 KB, 384x526
>>67916939
yea she is my fav
>>
>>67916537
Why? So she can use as an excuse to get BROWNED again? I want Alice and Quentin to end up together, damn it.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia15.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia15.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1080
>>67916939
Margo looks exactly like the type of chick who'd fuck some other guy an hour before she comes to you and asks you to eat her out.

She may not use it as a weapon or act holier than though, but she's probably so loose with sex and boundaries that she sees no problem in fucking tons of other guys right before seeing you and with their juices still in her mouth
>>
>>67917081
Alice is ruined goods my friend, get over it. Yeah she has those amazing boobs, but she's a dirty whore and if you'd want to be with her after she got pajeeted, you're a hopeless cuck. Alice's only way of redeeming herself is dying by sacrificing herself to kill the beast.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia Broken1.jpg (58 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia Broken1.jpg
58 KB, 1200x675
>>67917081
I don't care if she wants to get browned again after seeing julia and Quentin fuck.

I want that bitch to feel pain. Her and Quentin didn't even get to talk shit out before she jumped right into bed with Penny to hurt him.

Quentin genuinely hooking up with Julia would feel so good cause Alice was already insecure about Julia being in that sex dream of Quentin's, it'd fucking kill her inside. And Quentin wouldn't care if she chases Penny's dick, cause he finally got Julia.
>>
imagine if it was alice who had sex under the influence..SJWs would be claiming rape non stop
>>
>>67917746
but they already do that.
no need to limit something because of autists with thin skin.
otherwise gems like Hannibal would never have been made.
>>
File: The Magicians Olivia23.jpg (83 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
The Magicians Olivia23.jpg
83 KB, 900x599
>>67917746
She did have sex under the influence.

She was drinking straight from up Triple Sec and an earlier episode already established she can't handle alcohol
>>
i think they should do another taylor swift musical number
>>
>>67917819
>>67917898

yeah but she choose to. if she was in quentins shoes, where its clear he didn't really consent, they would be losing their shit
>>
>>67917215
>I want that bitch to feel pain. Her and Quentin didn't even get to talk shit out before she jumped right into bed with Penny to hurt him.
But it's already been established that Alice comes from a very broken home life though. Her parents aren't the least bit shy about their sexual activities including their threesomes and affairs, and Alice already damaged by this since she said she'd hook up with people at parties and didn't really feel anything from it. Then there's Quentin, who she actually likes/loves and trusts, and he ends up pulling the shit her parents do. She has every right to be hurt and lash out at him.
>>
>>67917950
God no, Quentin can't sing for shit

Although Wonderland or New Romantics could fit for Fillory

>>67917962
True, and yet in the reverse, people call Quentin an asshole and how he fucked up.

dude was intoxicated as intoxicated could get on both magic emotion and alcoholic shit. Earlier when they took the emotion stuff back he went straight up depressed, hates everything, might kill himself and feeling alone in the world even with Alice falling over herself about how much she loves him, and he'd feel the same way that night and yet people online still blame him for not being able to keep emotions and actions under check.

And the worst part, people actually like Penny for what he did and how "wise" he is with how he knew Alice was trying to run away from something and to stop thinking about forever and getting through the next hour.

God I want them Penny and Alice to suffer
>>
>>67918150
>blame and lash out at Quentin for not being able to keep his clinical depression ramped up by getting all those emotions at once, under check
>fuck the one dude he hates the most literally the night after
>not talking shit out

Quentin might as well have literally been considered insane that night under the influence of that bottling shit.

Alice might as well be her mother.
>>
The only good character on this show is Elliot

Everyone else is boring and unlikeable. Also, Penny is a fucking pajeet cunt who needs to poo in the loo and gtfo, smelly currynigger
>>
>>67895272

does anybody have any images or the webm of the floating sex scene that was in all of the previews? asking for a friend...
>>
File: 1.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1081
>>67918322
Only found this one pic familia
>>
Will there ever be a Syfy show that isn't bogged down by relationship bullshit?
Like, is it too much to ask that you not pair characters together only to have them break up due to sexual infidelity?
>>
>>67918275
>Elliot
>this dude I hooked up with and knew for basically a few weeks turned out to be evil
>time to become super depressed for no real reason
>>
>>67918478
It's also probably the fact that he had to kill him. Eliot's killed people in the past and it fucked him up then too.
>>
>>67918478
I think he's depressed cause not only did he fall hard for someone that wasn't who he thought, but who was really someone who couldn't give less of a fuck about him, used him and who actually wanted to kill Eliot's friends and himself, and then Eliot had to kill the innocent guy who was being mind fucked.

So he almost got his friends killed, and had to kill again, something he'd only done like once before.
>>
>>67918401
It's just following the books familia

and Syfy's had at least two good shows that weren't like that, Eureka and Warehouse 13
>>
File: 2.5.jpg (399 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
2.5.jpg
399 KB, 1200x1800
> yfw Julia sees a fox in Fillory and gets triggered
>>
>>67919297

Julia was raped by a fox. Quentin was transformed into a fox. Therefore, Quentin rapes Julia in the show.

It fucking fits.
>>
File: Broken1.jpg (71 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Broken1.jpg
71 KB, 1200x675
I legit felt hurt watching the scene where Penny is clearly hitting on Alice. Hearing the moans and shit destroyed me.

Penny and Alice deserve what's coming. Penny's even getting off light
>>
Late night bump
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.