[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the war was lost the treaty signed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 1459079247267.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459079247267.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
the war was lost

the treaty signed
>>
>>67893777
I was not cucked
>>
>>67893818
That kid is mine.
>>
>>67893857
I was not cucked

though many tried
>>
the story is told
with facts and lies

I have a name

BUT NEVERMIND
>>
File: earthwindfire.png (4 MB, 1150x2366) Image search: [Google]
earthwindfire.png
4 MB, 1150x2366
>>
>>67893777
I honestly miss all the shitposting that happened around TD Season 2. The memes were quite fun. And I always enjoyed finding new versions of the song.
I hope they make a new one soon with so much meme potential as well.
>>
season 2 was breddy gud
>>
File: friends.png (631 KB, 970x611) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
631 KB, 970x611
>>
what colour scheme will season 3's titles have?
>>
File: pizzzzaLAYSitTHICK.png (2 MB, 1553x772) Image search: [Google]
pizzzzaLAYSitTHICK.png
2 MB, 1553x772
>>
File: puppet-audience1.jpg (2 MB, 936x3159) Image search: [Google]
puppet-audience1.jpg
2 MB, 936x3159
>>
>>67893777
Will Frankposting ever come back? It was truly the best new posting ever since Driveposting.

Maybe it died when it was still good, not having the chance to be ruined by lazyness and people just posting ''Caspere knew this'' at the end of a random sentence.
>>
>>67894769
>Caspere knew this
>>
>>67893891
They live among you.

Comin' for your wives.
>>
>>67894164
blue and green
>>
>>67894769
it was never good
>>
/r/ing the Pizzapie version

THE SCRIPT WAS LOST
THE CONTRACT SIGNED
I HAD ONE JOB
I'M PIZZAPIE
>>
>>67894164
green and purple
>>
>>67895769
thanks doc
>>
You know what was real shit about S2?
Everyone was living the worst fucking life possible.
All the main characters had some exposition about how their lives are the absolute worst thing ever.
Look at Marty in S1. His life became pretty shit, but it was believable. He was adulterous and his wife left him. That's it.

Like, the character with the least things wrong in his life was Colin Ferrel who was possibly raising an ungrateful rapebaby whose mother wanted sole custody even after he had thought he had murdered her rapist.

That's was the shining light of goodness.
>>
>>67894164
Will there even be a season 3 after the complete disaster that was season 2?
>>
>>67896202
Probably.
But hopefully they'll stop trying to meme Hollywood actors into it.
Maybe focus on actually having a script worth a damn
>>
>>67894164
Hot pink and lime green
>>
>>67895992
Pizza might've went a little too far in a few places, but I honestly think the overall story and character trajectories were great. Harrelson and Mcconaughey were never going to be topped and I think people just brought that bias into S2.
>>
>>67896494
Maybe, but it was all a bit put on.
Like the whole occult angle with the masks.
Whoops, nope, those were just kinky sex masks the killer put on for fun because he found them there.
And his motivations are totally personal.

It's like they bait and switched us from Season 1.

The characters came together a bit at the end of the season, but there were still a lot of missteps.
>>
>>67894168
What the fuck did the bird masks have to do with anything anyway?
>>
>>67896737
Caspere liked kinky animal sex.
His killer thought it was neato.
So he stole it
>>
>>67896777
That's retarded but those trips were worth it
>>
File: pizza pie.png (107 KB, 786x342) Image search: [Google]
pizza pie.png
107 KB, 786x342
>>67894964
>>
>>67896640
>It's like they bait and switched us from Season 1.
Is this about the Lovecraft shit in S1? I enjoyed that too but damned if I didn't know that was going to bite them in the ass. Lovecraft is great but his fandom is split between two different perspectives on what makes him work. That's why you have people that outright think S1's ending was a copout and people that think it was handled perfectly. Except for that stupid accent. That was just weird.
>>
>>67897014
>Is this about the Lovecraft shit in S1?
Not directly.
The beginning of Season 2 made it look like it was another cult type scenario.
Creepy masks, rituals and shit.

But it turned out to be just one guy with a revenge motive.
All the occult looking things were just coincidences
>>
The only good thing about season 2 was "we get the world we deserve." It was a shame the actual show couldn't express that point in such a way as it didn't need to be written out.
>>
>>67894893
Caspere knew this
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.