[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys do realise that kino is just German for cinema, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: dumm.jpg (54 KB, 510x767) Image search: [Google]
dumm.jpg
54 KB, 510x767
you guys do realise that kino is just German for cinema, right?
>>
you guys realize that nigger is just Spanish for black, right?
>>
>>67890934
And like always we take the inferior German form and improve upon it, what else is new?
>>
>>67890934
Are you a kraut or something?
>>
>>67890934
It's also a trap on a journey.
>>
>>67891043
ja
>>
i thought it was russian?
>>
>>67890975
l e l
>>
German of Arabic? I get the two confused lately
>>
>>67892133
yeah no
its german

>>67890975
close, latin
>>
File: KINO.png (48 KB, 945x422) Image search: [Google]
KINO.png
48 KB, 945x422
>>67890934
I found that out the other day
>>
File: kino.jpg (185 KB, 1128x380) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
185 KB, 1128x380
>>67890934
It's russian you dumb ass-kraut
Also my Grandad fucked your Grandma
>>
>>67890934

it's a meme u dip
>>
>>67890934
Everyone knows this faggot
>>
>>67892209
You bullshit fuck.
Cinema in german will be der Filmwesen
>>
its also a polish word
>>
>>67892280
>filmwesen

wtf does that mean, hab so ein verschwuchteltes wort noch nie gelesen
>>
>>67892209
Yeah, no
it's russian.
and german.
and Norwegian.
It's a spelling of cine from cinema in those languages.

Good thing you looked something up before trying to educate others, otherwise you could have ended up looking like a dumb fuck.
>>
So guys, what's the timeline like on this sick meme.

Seems to be reaching peak saturation soon, then will inevitably overinflate, spill over to reddit, then just become old and stale.

Another 3 months?
>>
>>67892436
>proletarian german /b/-cuck putting germans to shame on /tv/
>>
>>67890975
>>67892209
Get a load of these two retards
It's neither Spanish nor Latin
>>
>>67892646
Kino has been here for years you fag.
Besides it's not a meme, it's an ideology.
>>
>>67892940

It's peaking. Just like Baneposting was around for years before it got picked up by the mainstream, then bubbled over, and now is nowhere near as common as it used to be

FOR YOU.
>>
It's and acroname, you dump ass!

Kubrickian Inspired Narrative Object
>>
>>67893040
Ironic considering Kubrick has never even come close to kino, EWS maybe but still just not really 'it'.
>>
>there are people on /tv/ who believe that these names have any actual significance
>they got cucked by the university image that explained all of the categories
>they don't realize that it's an absurdist meme

Some do, just stating it up to keep some of retards aware, that this is ironical.
>>
>>67890975
Are we speaking Spanish right now hombre?
>>
It's actually kīno.
>>
>>67893648
Wow, it's like if you just lurk and observe posting habits you could totally pick up on this shit yourself, but who would do that because this is just a shitposting website for reddit right?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.