[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
everytime you post what you call "cunny", you victimize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: aaa.jpg (56 KB, 440x798) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
56 KB, 440x798
everytime you post what you call "cunny", you victimize an innocent little girl.

stop it. now.
>>
Nothing wrong with that. They will all grow up to be vapid whores anyway.
>>
>>67887176
YOUR CRIMINALITY HAS BEEN REPORTED.
>>
>>67887090
Fo real, I had sex with a sixteen year old last year, and she was so tight and supple, and it was so wrong and exciting that now fucking women my own age isn't satisfying or even fun

I'll forever be chasing that dragon

If I have a chance to fuck an even younger girl you bet your ass I will, a slutty fourteen year old is what I want
>>
>>67887293
HELL IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU.
>>
What is the origin of cunny, shitposting wise? Was it the Elle Fanning posts?
>>
reminder that all these young girls that are posted here that post pictures of themselves in bikinis on the internet do so to masturbate to the replies they get. they are literally rubbing their fannies furiously while reading what perverts say they want to do to their tiny pubescent bodies.
Sick bitch pedophiles should be shot.
>>
>>67887411
little girls were posted on /tv/ all the time
kiernan shipka
elle fanning
bella thorne
annasophia robb
miley/selena/vj

cunny came later, with the banji boys posting JJ Lexee and all those other whores
>>
File: prime.jpg (42 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
prime.jpg
42 KB, 736x414
>>67887384
An ex girlfriend of mine lost her virginity at fourteen, and looking at photos of her at that age, I can see why guys were hitting on her

Same with that girl Brittany who I went to school with

I'm not attracted to cunny, but fuck man, pubescent girls are ridiculously sexy
>>
>>67887468
no i mean who came up with the meme of calling young girls another word for pussy
>>
>>67887527
yeah the banji faggots
>>
>>67887527
some guy back in the 1850s
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.