[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wow! That is a good grip you should not pick a fight with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>Wow! That is a good grip you should not pick a fight with this person!

Was this foreshadowing?
>>
Isn't Batman the best detective of this universe? Why he doesn't recognize Superman?
>>
>>67883904
Yes, later Lex also tells Bruce that they should work together, and that his R&D is up to no good (foreshadowing Bruce stealing Lex's kryptonite).
Remember Lex already knows their identities. He's basically telling them his plan in their face to mock them.
>>
No. Snyder is usually very subtle.
>>
LIGHT VS DARK
>>
4CHAN VS REDDIT
>>
WHITE HOUSE DOWN VS OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN
>>
SCORPION VS SUB-ZERO
>>
ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
>>
>>67883904
No. It's simply a funny quip.
I would assume a marvelfag like yourself would understand that.
>>
>>67883977
Well you see anon its to smart of a movie for you. :^)
>>
BOYS
>>
>>67885231
Stop being a faggot. We need to just admit that we all have reddit accounts already. Being a redditor is nothing to be ashamed of and honestly we're on the same side. reddit and /tv/ are allies now to fight against the /pol/ cancer on this site.
>>
>>67883977
>glasses as disguise
literally the biggest plothole in every Superman movie ever.
>>
>>67886249
I like how the original movies did it where no one bothered to look at Clark directly
>>
File: 1436830197.jpg (34 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
1436830197.jpg
34 KB, 600x350
MMMM FIGHT NIGHT
4CHAN VS REDDIT
DC VS MARVEL
YOU WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH
FIGHT NIGHT
BOY DO WE HAVE PROBLEMS UP HERE
FRUITS VS VEGETABLES
BANEPOSTING VS SHEEVPOSTING
THE RED CAPES ARE COMING MMM
>>
>>67886217
Here have the biggest (YOU) you have ever had. You deserve it.
>>
>>67886217
It's true, but it isn't something we talk about m8

Our constant hate posts about Reddit is just to reinforce to ourselves that we don't go there, when really all of us are in Reddit
>>
>>67886398
Here's your big (YOU) as well. Enjoy it.
>>
>>67885293
but they're friends now anon

haven't you played MKX's story mode
>>
>>67886476
>playing western fighting games
sup reddit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.