[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a show where you entrap then pubically destroy someones life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29
File: 26pre.xlarge1.0.0[1].jpg (162 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
26pre.xlarge1.0.0[1].jpg
162 KB, 1600x900
>a show where you entrap then pubically destroy someones life

Americans are sadistic
>>
Enjoy it while you can

Soon enough liberals are going to be saying that pedos are people who deserve rights
>>
File: 1436489054350.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1436489054350.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>67881297
>>
>>67881384
They do deserve rights. But they also deserve to be stripped of those rights and sent to prison if they are found guilty of sexual crimes against children.
>>
>>67881297
I don't support the show, but It's not entrapment. These people willing go to the house on their own volition with the intention of fucking underage girls they met online.
>>
>>67881297
>Implying grown men eager to fuck pre-pubescent girls deserve any better.
>Implying they're even human.
>>
>>67881297
>Destroying the life of a pedo who has become brazen enough to meet a what they think is a young girl

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>67881297
>entrap

>>67881486
no one deserves rights. you earn your rights
>>
>>67881384
>liberals
Must be why all the pedos here whine about how big gov won't let them fuck children.
>>
I like TCAP threads like these because they turn into a pedo-hate thread, which is absolutely fucking fine with me.

I hope any adult, male or female, sick enough to try and take advantage of a developing child through manipulation gets put away for a good long time.

This shit isnt even close to entrapment. Guys like the ones on the show are the unfortunate ones who ended up chatting with an agent. Imagine the amount of times they've lurked around the internet chatting up much younger kids that have internet access.
>>
>>67881297
>entrap
This bait is so goddamn old.

And they deserve it for being so fucking stupid, nevermind wanting to fuck underage girls.
>>
>>67881297
>Supporting child rape
Europeans are sadistic
>>
>>67881737
>you earn your rights

Maybe in some shithole like Somalia or something
>>
It's not entrapment and even if it was it would be completely justified.
>>
>>67881297
>entrap
>Wahhh I tried to fuck a prepubescent girl but I got caught woe is meeeeeeee
>>
>>67881994
>rape
the decoys act like they are consenting
>>
>>67881639
What good reason would you have to "not support" it? Are you a pedophile?
>>
>>67881795
That seems more libertarian to me, friendo.
>>
>>67882055
>what is statutory rape
>>
>>67882068
>YOU JUST CONTRADICTED ME!
>YOU HATE AMERICA!
>>
>>67881994
Really not all the surprising coming from a majority muslim continent
>>
>>67882055
a) no they dont and b) by definition children cant consent fucking pedo faggot
>>
>>67882097
What?
>>
>defending criminals
Forget the morality of it, britcucks. A criminal's a criminal, so fuck em
>>
>>67882091
hot
>>
>>67881297
If you were caught on the show you could say that you knew/thought it was the show and you just wanted to be on TV/meet the show.

You would just have to smile/giggle and be like YES! You're Chris Hansen! You're decoy sounded so fake I knew it was a sting I knew it was you!

They would probably have to let you go.
>>
I don't hate pedos or anything and I realize that their lives are ruined but it's funny as fuck and I don't give a damn.
>>
>>67882079
Exactly, and American libertarians are begrudgingly tolerated to embraced in right wing circles not left wing ones.
>>
>>67882110
a) yeh they do and b) read a dictionary you illiterate fuck
>>
>>67881297
Criminal scum have it coming.
>>
>>67881737
statist detected, back to /pol/ you go
>>
>>67881297
I don't know who is worse, these guys or the parents that let their kids chat with random strangers over the internet without supervision.
Or the parents who give webcams to their kids so some sickfuck on /tv/ ends making a thread about his findings.
>>
>>67882154
>I don't hate pedos
Liberals, everyone
>>
>>67882133
Best thing you can do is not say a word and contact a lawyer at the police station. Honestly in most states if you've done anything that could be construed as soliciting sex in the chat, you'e gonna have a rough time. At the end of the day trying to justify yourself to Chris Hansen is not going to help your case.
>>
>>67881297
As sick as actual pedos are it's equally sick to film this shit and pass it off as entertainment
>>
>>67882236
Oh, but the pedos definitely aren't to blame. It's the parents and the showrunners/police.
>>
>>67882237
Yeah, okay guy.
>>
File: 1443601154222.jpg (36 KB, 346x344) Image search: [Google]
1443601154222.jpg
36 KB, 346x344
>go on chat rooms to talk to someone you think is a 12 year old girl
>tell her how badly you want to fuck her and all the things you're gonna do, even after being informed of their age
>decide to meet at their house
>drive to the house
>actually go inside the house
>brought a box of condoms, lube and sex toys for good measure
>ENTRAPMENT
>>
>>67882154
>I don't hate peodos
t. I don't have kids
>>
>>67882199
>/pol/
>a childfucker should have rights
>>
>>67882254
A rough time yes, but it's all about intent. Like that guy that had the letter before hand. They ended up letting him go, arresting him then he got off.
>>
>>67882280
>t. I'm a pedophile
ftfy
>>
>>67882296
My point is, talking one-on-one to Chris Hansen is probably not the time to prove your intent.
>>
>>67882264
I'm not saying that pedos aren't to blame, but if you were retarded enough to have a kid, you better take good care of him or her instead of putting him in front of the computer all the day without any supervision.
>>
>>67882369
>If a kid is on the internet, they're asking to be raped so it's okay to do so!
Wow.
>>
Uh yeah, because said "someone" had intent on destroying a minor's life.
>>
Chris Hansen, more like Chris HANDSOME, amirite?
>>
>>67882418
Yeah but we have to understand him and talk about things with him, and if he solemnly swears to stop raping kids, we'll let him go.
>>
>>67882259
It's entertaining as fuck though in the same way that Cops or any similar "justice served" program is. Idiots getting what they deserve.
>>
>>67882462
I don't know what point you're trying to make
>>
>>67882440
As a thought exercise lets imagine what the fallout would be if the boondocks scenario actually happened in the real world.
>>
>>67882259
I wouldn't say raping a child and filming someone's arrest are equal in the slightest
>>
>>67882510
I'm being sarcastic, ridiculing OP's point of view as I do so.
>>
>hurr durr its entrapment
if it wasn't a cop posing as a 13, whoever showed up would literally assfuck s 13 old boy instead
>>
>>67882525
Cops are really close by so I don't think it would be possible

he really is handsome though
>>
>>67881687

this, firing squads should make a come back
>>
>>67882583
Actually it's a private organization, entrapment generally only applies to actions taken by government officials. Also showing up to the house basically demonstrates a "predisposition" for predatory behavior which basically invalidates any claim of entrapment on the part of the defendant.
>>
>>67882284
right up until they are found guilty of childfucking
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
Daily remimder that he was just goin' to Atlantic City and he not driver at night.
>>
worst part is christcucks who actually believe they are in the right for stopping consensual sex with a 15 year old girl
>>
>>67882718
So he likes to gamble? Well he took a big gamble coming here tonight.
>>
TWO WORDS FOR YA NBC
>>
>>67882752
Look even if it was legal no 15 year old would want to fuck you, ok?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with making law enforcement into entertainment.
>>
>>67882822
S A V A G E
>>
>>67881297
For a country that glorifies and allows degenerates to marry but not a consentual straight relationship is fucking retarded.
>>
>>67882752
If you're over the age of 18 and seriously want to have sex with a 15 year old there's something wrong with you

Half your age + 7

t. Athiest
>>
>>67881737
I don't think you know what the definition of what rights are, shithead.
>>
No country in the world tolerates pedos

If it was a Russian tv show, they'd shoot him on sight and a nation would stand in ovation
>>
>>67881737
>you earn your rights

Are you retarded?
>>
>>67882902
Were you trying to type a sentence, Mohammed?
>>
anti-pedo moralfags don't deserve rights desu
>>
>>67882822

b t f o
>>
I hate pedos, but there is nothing wrong with hebephilia
>>
>>67882822
You sure would know the sexual preferences of 15 year olds, huh kiddie diddler?
>>
>>67882925
wow that is gay

also you just contradicted your own statement
>>
>>67882418
Oh yeah, fucking a 17 year old bodybuilder black man is totally fine, but don't you dare be over 21, because then it's gping to ruin their lives forever
>>
>>67883023
No I did not. Half of 19 + 7 is between 16 and 17.
Kill yourself pedo.
>>
>>67883005
Hebephilia is made up to shame people for feeling naturally attracted to girls that are basically young women
>>
>>67882959
J A P A N
A
P
A
N
>>
>>67883071
Minors can't have consensual sex period.
>>
File: age of consent.jpg (134 KB, 670x600) Image search: [Google]
age of consent.jpg
134 KB, 670x600
(You)
>>
>>67881297

Notice the hands though.
>>
>>67883100
Yes it's "made up" to protect our children from rapists.
>>
>>67883131
Guess what, they do all the time, and nobody cares as long as they look similar age

>>67883121
Japan hates pedos too, they are just giant pussies to do anything about it
>>
>>67883139
>illegal
not in Vegas, faggit
>>
>>67883100
Old women trying to reduce competition when they realize nothing about them is more appealing than a 17 year old.
>>
>>67883183
Not legally. And of course people care. It's called being a parent.
>>
>>67881297
Only the dumbest of the dumb would get caught in that chat room scam.

>>67883131
16 is legal in my state. In Germany it's 14.
>>
>>67883256
States where it's 16 and 17 still need parental permission if they're living at home, otherwise illegal.
>>
>>67881737
You are thinking about fucks, rights are granted onto you by the state, “the people", shit head.
>>
Technically the pedos who are entrapped didn't do anything wrong because the people they are talking to and plan on meeting aren't children but paid employees who are willingly talking to those pedos.
I don't know how this holds up in court.

>so you were going to have relations with an underage girl?
>u mm
>well that underage girl is actually 22 and works for us
>so... I didn't do anything wrong? Right?
>you thought they were underage though!
>so if I think I'm buying weed and it's oregano that's illegal?
>yes
>why don't YOU take a seat!
>>
>>67883532
That's wrong too, at least in America, your rights come from a "creator" and it's the government's job to protect them. Constitutions don't grant rights, merely say which ones the government can never infringe.
>>
>>67883564
>You shot a guy
>Well he was wearing a bulletproof vest! I did nothing wrong!
>Solid argument, we'll let all the pedophiles out of jail at once

This is what sperglords who sit in front of their PC all day legitimately believe.
>>
>>67883394
Interesting if true. I wonder if that is all states or just a few.

Anyway, parental permission or not, it still invalidates your original statement here: >>67883131

Not that it matters if you are going after actual kids, instead of teens.
>>
>>67883394
>Parental permission
Complete shit m8
>>
>>67883564
Demonstrable intent to commit a crime is generally a criminal offense
>>
>>67881297
Butt hurt pedophile detected.
>>
>>67883714
But it's not actually committing the offense. So sure they can charge that person but not with the charge they tried to entrap them with.

Don't get me wrong, pedos who act on thier sick desires should be put down but not if they don't actually molest or rape kids.
>>
>>67883839
That's the entire point of a sting operation though. It's to get the people who would have committed crimes otherwise off the streets before they actually cause harm. It's not entrapment at all in the legal sense and it removes people who might otherwise hurt kids from the general public.
>>
>>67883578
Declaration of Independence for the 13 colonies isn't the same as the Constitution for the United States of America. The Bill of Rights is what gives you rights in the US.
>>
>>67883895
If you read the bill of rights, it actually says what the government cannot do i.e. "Congress shall make no law" or "shall not be infringed", not what rights you have, in fact the ninth Amendment explicitly says that the Bill of Rights is in no way an exhaustive enumeration of citizen's rights.
>>
>>67883891
That sounds like minority report
>>
Is it still not entrapment when the dude they 'catch' is mentally disabled and couldn't possibly seduce a loli in reality?
>>
>>67883981
yes, what a dystopian society we live in that someone would be charged with a crime just because they planned, informed others of, purchased equipment for, and arrived to commit a crime.
>>
>>67883981
Oh boy I guess because a longstanding legal practice that has been upheld in numerous court decisions and legislative acts must be invalid because it vaguely resembles dystopian fiction.
>>
rights are synonymous with good boy points
you have to earn them
>>
>>67883996
incompetence is not a defense

Entrapment only applies to when the police encourage the person to commit a crime when normally they would not have done so.
>lady cop dressed as a hooker asking someone to have sex with her for money: entrapment
>lady cop dressed as a hooker just standing around the sketchy part of town waiting for someone to have sex with her for money: not entrapment

TCAP isn't entrapment because at no point do the decoys say "hey I'm 12 but super horny want to fuck?" It's the retards that initiate the discussion of fucking
>>
ITT: "I never went to law school but i know how the law should treat people"
>>
>>67884107
>Entrapment only applies to when the police encourage the person to commit a crime when normally they would not have done so.

And how many of those they caught were first time offenders?
>>
>>67882154
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
>>67884160
It's more about morality than it is legality
>>
>>67884107
friendly reminder that none of the pedos on the show were charged except one guy because he was guilt tripping hard.
This show is actually protecting the smart ones by letting them get off charges.
>>
File: hmm.png (292 B, 54x70) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
292 B, 54x70
>>67881297
>pedophiles
>someone
As much as I don't like all the false rape accusations and getting men put on the sex offenders registry for walking past a playground or taking a piss behind a bush in the middle of the night and things like this that feminists promote, when someone is actually a pedophile that means they are not real humans and need to be punished.
>>
>>67884274
Being a pedo is not a crime, acting on those desires is.
>>
As someone who's never seen the show, what's the age range of the girls? Because there's a big difference between someone who's trying to bang an 11 year old and someone who's trying to bang a 16 year old, the latter being legal in many states.
>>
>>67884161
And how many of these people were encouraged to commit a crime they would not otherwise have done so. Keep in mind that the legal definition of encourage is rather narrow, as in the police need to actively advocate for the crime to be committed, creating an accommodating environment for the crime is a different story.
>>
>>67884326
Decoys range from 11-15 in age, it's always below the age of consent in whatever state they operate in.
>>
>>67883980
>Amendment explicitly says that the Bill of Rights is in no way an exhaustive enumeration of citizen's rights.
And now gays can get married. Thanks Founding Fathers

But my original point is the "creator" has nothing to do with rights in US law. That was nothing but a rhetorical devise that the colonies used against England.
>>
>>67884274
Yeah, until the jews tell you otherwise
>>
>feminists call consensual sex "rape"
hurr durr stoopid feminazis

>lawcucks call consensual sex "rape"
Yeah! You tell 'em! Filthy rapists!
>>
>>67882098
#rekt
>>
>>67884274
>and getting men put on the sex offenders registry for walking past a playground or taking a piss behind a bush in the middle of the night and things like this that feminists promote
except that's not feminists, that's the mouthbreathing "tough on crime" local politicians who want to win over Bubba's vote
>>
>>67884370
That's flat wrong, under the political thinking at the time of the founding people's rights existed before the government. They gave some of them up to form a government, but only to better protect the ones the retained. This is the basis of liberalism. Ask any founder "what came first rights or government" and they'll tell you "rights."
>>
>>67883839
Rea the chat logs, it's not entrapment. The decoys act complete ambivalent and give pseudo answers like "Yeah, I guess". They're not trying to co-oerce the guys, there's nothing like "Yeah you should totally come over and fuck my tight young pussy ;) ;)". It's literally

"Hi asl?"
"15 f"
"Cool do you like anal send nudes plx"

The chatlogs are enough to convict them - they're attempting to solicit sex with a minor. It doesn't matter if the minor in question existed or not, they can demonstrate intent and capability. It's not as if they're being punished for a having the desire to have sex with a children, they're being put away for wilfully seeking out sex with an underaged person.

Like at first watch it's easy to feel a bit of pity for these people and see it as a case of really lonely, socially inept betas who are in the situation where they were chatting with a girl, things got out of hand and they made a mistake. In literally every situation they've initiated all sexual chat and the decoy has never really reciprocated in legitimate form.
>>
>>67884161
Dude watch the show, one of the guys literally gets caught twice in a row. Every single person who appears on that show deserves it.
>>
Bait thread aside, I love a good TCAP thread

Remember when they caught the guy who brought this son to the slamfest? That was fucked up.

What's more fucked up is that after he got out of jail, his wife and him disowned their son.
>>
>>67884511
>twice in a row
They can pretend it was twice in a row even if it wasnt
>>
>>67884556
>all this evidence fake they dindu nuffin
uh huh. It's all just an unfair witch hunt trying to ruin the lives of poor guys down on their luck.
>>
>>67881930

try living life in someone elses shoes for once, you privileged fucking piece of shit
>>
>>67884661
Angry pedo is angry
>>
File: 2516487930.jpg (13 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
2516487930.jpg
13 KB, 300x225
>>67882068
Media trials and television shows like TCAP and Cops turn the law into a spectacle for gawking Cheeseburger-Americans.

The law should be as impartial, unemotional, and rational as humanly possible, and allowing the masses any sort of insight or input into it is a recipe for disaster. In mind, although I acknowledge it's not entirely rational, the spirit behind shows like TCAP isn't that far from violent mob justice.

tl;dr: I don't support the show because it triggers my weird faux elitism
>>
File: welcome.jpg (50 KB, 425x579) Image search: [Google]
welcome.jpg
50 KB, 425x579
>>67884689
>being against mob rule
>elitism
Only on 4chan.

What the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>67884686

nope, but we make all these fucking justifications for other mental illnesses but heaven forbid we look at how tough it is to be sexually attracted to young girls
>>
>>67884804
The tough thing is knowing that, if you had been born about 50-100 years earlier, there wouldn't be a problem with it at all.
>>
someone post the copypasta about the guy going to the house on his moped and revving his engine every time chris hansen starts to speak. And shouting 'Yes i am here to have consensual intercourse with an adult that is roleplaying as a minor"
>>
>>67884760
We ran out of soda and eleven year olds.
>>
>>67884760
memes are now serious business
>>
>>67881297
these people's lives were circling the drains at this point i mean, have you seen the show?
>>
>>67884760
People started to take it too seriously. The whole "any community who pretends to be idiots for laughs will attract real idiots who believe they are in good company"thing is in effect, combined with kids coming here when they're too young and having their entire worldview shaped by their website.

This website used to be populated with the autistic anime convention crowd. Then everybody started to take it too seriously and everything became even worse.

Why am I still here? I've been here far too long.
>>
>>67884804
>but we make all these fucking justifications for other mental illnesses

Tranny: grosses out somebody because they hooked up at a party and the tranny flopped out a dong

Fag: grosses out someone because he gets offended when he sees two dudes kiss

Pedophile: has sex with a child who is willing at at the time, but doesn't realise the consequences of their actions. The child grows up with massive developmental issues, an abandonment complex, can't have a healthy sex life, has massive trust issues

Big difference bruh.
>>
>>67885178
even moot left
>>
>>67885207
>who is willing at the time
Quite often this step is not involved.
>>
>>67884804
I've actually wondered why there aren't any liberals campaigning for the rights of pedos since it's a mental illness in the same vein as homosexuality.
>>
>>67885207
>massive developmental issues, an abandonment complex, can't have a healthy sex life, has massive trust issues
Was most of 4chan abused as kids!?
>>
>>67883139
please don't do that because when I do ctrl+f to see what posts of mine have been replied to this comes up and it's annoying
>>
>>67885391
(You)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpP5FLr0LY8

>That girl said she was 16 but I swear to God I could tell she was 22
>>
>>67885445
it doesn't make any difference when you put (you) in a post replying to me though
>>
>>67885465
Is fucking 16 year olds actually illegal in the US?
>>
>>67885234
and thank fuck for that, he ran the site into the ground
>>
>>67885465
they should have done their research

the predator is not approached by chris hansen and the camera crew as soon as they step in the door, this is how it goes: the man comes in and the girl calls something out ie. "I'm just in the shower, take a seat in the kitchen." then the man sits down. then chris hansen comes out and asks them to take a seat, and interrogates him. the camera crew is not even visible to the predator
>>
>>67885178
that "pretending to be an idiot" shit is the same as hipsters who "do things ironically" you're a pretentious faggot if you're "ONLY PRETENDING TO BE AN IDIOT" and I think that people who do that deserve their site to be overrun by morons
>>
>>67885672
In some states, which makes zero fucking sense. How can something be perfectly fine one minute, then you cross a state line and suddenly you're committing a felony?
>>
>>67885666
I won't fall for your lies, satan!

(You)
>>
>>67885755
These things are changed for brevity, not for lack of research. Comedy is entirely about timing.
>>
>>67885843
well it was inaccurate AND unfunny
>>
>>67885801
>gubmints aint real this land is free and I'm a citizen of the world!
> don't gotta live by your rules (but you gotta accept it when I do something you disagree wiht)
>>
>>67885843
>>67885861
and it would have been funnier if it was more accurate too
>>
>>67885801
Because states' rights
The actual national USA baseline is set at 12 years, but all states wrote a higher age in their laws.
>>
>>67881297
Nah, pedos who plan to act on their ideas should be round up and shot.
>>
>>67885861
It seems to be funny judging by viewer numbers and critical feedback. I wasn't aware you had the sole authority to judge what is funny and what isn't.
>>
>>67885445
(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)(You)(you)(you)(you)
>>
>>67881297
pedos deserve it
>>
>>67885933
well now you are
>>
>>67881297
>entrap
But it's not entrapment.

http://lawcomic.net/guide/?p=633
>>
>>67885952
it doesn't make any difference now
>>
File: naked under the vape.jpg (20 KB, 404x650) Image search: [Google]
naked under the vape.jpg
20 KB, 404x650
>>67883564
>I'm going to rob a bank
>fail at robbing bank
>still arrested for attempted robbery

go eweh
>>
>>67886188
Nah man, he didn't actually get away with any money so it's cool.
>>
>>67883638
well put
>>
there is literally nothing wrong with practising child-love
>>
is there any source of info regarding the subsequent legal cases/sentences handed down to these guys?

that dopey guy who was caught twice clearly didn't go to jail after the first time. and I don't believe the rabbi from the early episodes received any kind of sentence or it was suspended if he did cause I saw some article about him having left the town he lived in shortly after the episodes aired

is there even a legit case to be taken against these guys as technically no serious crime had yet taken place. does the clear intent suffice?
>>
>>67886188
neat. that mouth fedora had a fat pasty genie in it
>>
Old enough to count? Old enough to mount
>>
>>67885923
It just doesn't make any sense to me. Whatever the age is, be it 16, 17, 18, it should be consistent throughout the entire country. The fact that a guy in NJ can bang a 16 year old legally while a guy 5 miles over in NY can have his entire life ruined by it is absolutely nuts.
>>
>>67884760
Pretty sure this image was about 7chan and somebody edited it.
>>
>>67881384
>soon enough
You missed the Allison Rapp shitstorm, didn't you?
>>
>>67886546
Funny how I never heard a word about that when I picked the image in question up originally, somewhere around seven or eight years ago. Nowadays, everybody seems to think that it's an edit.
>>
>>67886412
Old enough to pee is old enough for me
>>
>>67881297
>implying anyone without a mental deficiency feels any sympathy for pedos who go to the house specifically for child fucking
>>
>>67881297
i wish they would bring that show back. it's been like 5 years now. i'm sure its popularity has waned.
>>
File: 1388602470649.png (201 KB, 682x1023) Image search: [Google]
1388602470649.png
201 KB, 682x1023
>>67881297
>pubically
>>
>>67881297
>wanting to engage in sexual activities with 13 year olds

people are sadistic
>>
>>67886609
Grass on the field? Play ball?

No grass on the field? Play in the mud.
>>
>>67886974
How is that sadistic? How is age relevant when there is mutual consent?
>>
>>67881297
>a country that let's "asians" rape thousands of girls and choses not to punish them

Yuropeons are sadistic
>>
>60 years old fucking 20 years old (40 years difference)
perfectly normal
>20 years old fucking 12 years old (8 years difference)
worst crime ever

The hypocrisy of this country makes me sick. When are we going to stop pretending people don't have genitals until they hit 18? Do you think people don't masturbate before that age? Fucktarded society based on frustration
>>
>>67884370
It was an affirmation of the notion of natural rights that were prevalent at the time.
The rights exist irrespective of the state, and the bill of rights enumerated a list of restrictions on what the state could do. The perception of this has shifted as the judiciary has tried to reframe itself as arbiter of those rights.
"Bill of Rights" is a bit of a misnomer in modern language.
>>
File: dafuq 31.jpg (20 KB, 388x458) Image search: [Google]
dafuq 31.jpg
20 KB, 388x458
>>67887028
>defending pedophilia
>>
>>67887236
>using a Jon reaction image
>when both him and his best friend Shad are pedos
>>
>>67884200
So they were all arrested and then released?
>>
>>67887236
>No argument
>Conflating pedophilia, and hebephilia.

>>
File: WhatsWrongWithThat.png (84 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
WhatsWrongWithThat.png
84 KB, 256x256
Does anyone have jeff Stacy's full hour long video?
>>
>>67887028
>mutual consent
Children, who are extremely impressionable, can consent to anything, in addition to having extremely vague knowledge of the consequences of sexual activities.
>>
>>67884689
+1 like upvote I agree. People convicted of violent crimes against children should be put away for life in my opinion, though.
>>
>>67887028
I wanted an eyebrow piercing when I was 7 because one of the guys in 5ive had one.

Thank fuck no one listened to me.
>>
>>67887303
>Children, who are extremely impressionable, can consent to anything

Do you believe that children are mindless/unconscious/unselfaware beings with no feeling of what is good, or bad for them? If so, you're extremely deluded, and hopelessly lost to yourself.
>>
>>67887345
Cool story bro

???
>>
>>67882133
While I thought this was obvious, that's why the decoy usually asks them to bring drugs/alcohol/condoms/any paraphrenalia that makes it look like they KNEW what they were doing.

30 Rock had a good bit about it where tina fey's ex-boyfriend was busted on TCAP but he called them out on it because he thought the decoy HAD to be just a really slutty 20 year old who was lying about her age. Lol
>>
>>67887404
Don't see a connection?
>>
>>67887288
>thinking you're special because you know words like conflate and hebophile, and not arguing against pedophilia.
>>
>>67887028
>mutual consent
It's not informed consent. Any functioning human being can grasp that concept.
>>
>>67887294
Jeff Stacy is literally what I'd look ike if I got fat. It's such a terrifying thought.
>>
>>67887440
Why would I think myself special for not being ignorant, or illiterate?
>>
>>67887385
So you're saying children should be allowed total autonomy?
>>
>>67887459

How is consent contingent to age? How does age "inform" consent?
>>
>>67887619
So, you lack reading comprehension?
>>
>>67887649
Okay, let's try this again. Do you think children should be allowed to vote?
>>
File: image.jpg (693 KB, 815x1087) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
693 KB, 815x1087
>>67887385
>>
>>67887485

What's wrong with that?
>>
File: 1458667837996.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
1458667837996.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>67887028
>>
>>67887591
>having your head that far up your own ass

it's a miracle you can still see your keyboard to type.
>>
>>67887688
>defending pedophilia
>>
>>67887385
It's a paraphilia just like homosex, dickgirls, and dendrophilia. If you are sexually aroused by children you are a degenerate.
>>
>>67887688
fuck me. wrong guy lol
>>
>>67881930
100 yrs ago it was normal
Nature says when they reach puberty they can breed

Kids 100yrs ago were more mature mentally
Kids today are mollycoddled too much and under develop
>>
>>67885281
because paedophilia has a victim, a child, whereas homosexuality and transexuals aren't hurting anybody and its a personal choice, rather than the manipulation of a child
>>
>>67887926
>homosexuality and transexuals aren't hurting anybody
WRONG, they're hurting society and are leading it to its eventual destruction
>>
>>67887935
What, are you saying gay people will outbreed straight people?
>>
>>67887949
Are you saying they won't try?
http://time.com/3748019/same-sex-couples-biological-children/
>Genetic research is advancing to the day when gay couples could fulfill their dreams of having children related to them both.
>>
>>67888058
That's neat. But when can I expect to upload my consciousness into a computer?
>>
>>67888058
But gayness isn't genetic.
If gay people come from straight households then straight people can come from gay households, so no one would be outbred.
>>
>>67888105
Then is it a congenital birth defect or a choice?
>>
>>67888186
Cant't be a choice, just try and choose to be attracted to something and see what happens.
>>
>>67888216
Reminds me of https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/06/080617151845.htm
though.
I remember years ago there was a neuroscience article showing decreased differentiation in one particular brain structure correlated highly with homosexuality, but I can't find it.
Probably epigenetic. Regardless, I'm reading about panama papers so I'm not really committed to that bait.
>>
Feminists LOVE TCAP.

Just think on that for a while. Think about WHY they love it.
>>
>>67888186
sexuality is too complex to accurately discover how it works, but one thing is certain: it's extremely similar to pedophilia seeing they're both illnesses
>>
>>67888382
Because women molesting little boys never appears on the show because it's niiiice?
>>
>>67882164
Yeah Salon's such a libertarian rag isn't it

http://www.salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

You're fucking delusional if you think it isn't the lefties pushing pedo acceptance, this article is hardly unique. Now you post an article from a libertarian site defending pedophiles, I'll wait.
>>
>>67882416
>parents shouldn't bother to supervise what their kids do online
I hope you never have kids, for their sake.
>>
>>67887926
>transexuals aren't hurting anybody
Tell that to all the straight men who get duped. It probably fucks them in the head for life.
>>
>>67888530
>women who don't wear burkhas are asking to be raped
>kids on the internet are asking to be raped
I honestly don't get this justification.
>>67888537
Men who fall for traps are asking for it.
>>
>>67883564
There actually are laws to punish people who sell fake drugs, there was this lady in Australia who got busted for selling paracetamol and caffeine tablets as ecstasy. I don't think the buyer would have to worry though because they bust you for possessing the drugs, not buying them I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>67888382
you're retarded, it's the sjws who think that pedophiles just need to go to counselling and do a pinky swear and it'll be okay
>>
>>67888573
>equating all women in burkhas to underdeveloped children
wew
I don't disagree, but I imagine you do. What do you do next?
>>
>>67888611
>What do you do next?
About what?
>>
>>67888588
It really, really isn't. If you had ever talked to any actual pedophiles, you would find that most of them hate the people you call "SJWs" much more, and much more deeply, than you could ever hope to.

Ask politely, and they'll even tell you exactly why they hate them.
>>
>>67882762
You should write for these shows.
>>
>>67888500
there doesn't have to be an article about it because their ideology allows pedophilia, hebephilia and other variants of childfuckery
you see, in a lolbertarian society, the age of consent is not a thing
>>
>>67885281
They are, have you not seen the recent articles? >>67888500
>>
>>67888640
t. "actual" pedophile
>>
>>67888573
>saying that you should take precautions to prevent a crime is the same as saying the victim deserves it
Are you a feminist by any chance?
>>
>>67888689
So, you're saying I'm NOT one?

Thanks, I guess?
>>
>>67888640
it's not about whether or not pedophiles hate sjws it's about how sjws feel about pedophiles

and like I'd ever actually talk to a pedophile
>>
>>67888723
Wouldn't want to actually have to question your worldview, now, would you?
>>
>>67888666
It's your hypothetical straw libertarian against his tangible example of regressive leftism. You lose, Satan.
>>
>>67888666
libertarianism is anti-government, the court is seperate from the government and so are laws
>>
>>67888740
I can do that without talking to vermin
>>
>>67888640
Why would anyone want to talk to a pedophile? They should be shot or burned alive. These are people that want to fuck children. They literally want to have sex with children. There's nothing they have to say that I'd ever want to hear.
>>
>>67888710
tell me who's going to enforce the age of consent in a libertarian society without interfering in the personal lives of people
>>
>>67881297
Why dont these guys just go on vacation to thailand and get all the child pussy they want
>>
>>67888666
>I don't need evidence because reasons!
Also not all libertarians are actually autisto-capitalists, that's a tiny minority. I can't remember the last time I actually saw one now I think of it, they seem to have gone extinct.
>>
>>67888771
>>67888772
>la la la la I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>>67888797
That's literally what you're doing right now, you hear someone saying they wouldn't want to talk to a pedophile and immediately jump to the conclusion that they're willfully ignorant to the subject of pedophilia.

>la la la la la (ASSUMPTIONS)
>>
>>67881737
>you earn your rights

yes, by being born
>>
>>67888753
those who enforce the laws are part of the government, retard

>>67888775
>>67888741
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.