[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova -scotia/lucy-decouter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14
File: lucy-decoutere.jpg (89 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
lucy-decoutere.jpg
89 KB, 620x349
>http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206

Lucy from TPB is leaving the show after Bubbles beat up his girlfriend.

Good on her for showing that she won't stand for domestic violence.
>>
What an uppity cunt
>>
>>67879186
Well, I mean, beating the shit of a woman is kinda of fucked.

I could understand if she was assaulting him or something, but they were arguing and he just beat the shit out of her.
>>
i dont even care shes old
>>
is the new season good? the last one was pretty shit
>>
>>67879239
There's nothing wrong with what he did.
>>
>>67879148

looks like she is about to ask me for a huff of whats left of my dart
>>
>>67879306
>reddit edgy humor
>>
>>67879293
Eh, the subtle humor from the early seasons has been replaced with dick jokes and DUDE WEED, LMAO
>>
>>67879332
My fetish
>>
>>67879148
you realize that she said she wasnt coming back for another season before this happened, right?
>>
>>67879607
You realize you have know cool what you're talking about right?
>>
-The alleged victim- gave a statement where she said no abuse occurred, the cops were called by others who heard a loud argument and assumed it was domestic abuse. Also it was announced she was leaving the show anyways, weeks before this latest horseshit.

Lucy is just desperate to stay in the spotlight after she got BTFO six ways from Sunday in the Jian Ghomeshi trial.
>>
>>67879148
Do any of you Americans know the story about the Jian Ghomeshi trial? I feel like that's some much needed context for this story/headline
>>
>>67879148

"Mike and I did indeed have a heavy argument, but it saddens me the way things are being reported and the way it was handled by the police," Ling said in the statement.

"At no point did I feel I was in danger, otherwise I would've called the police myself, which I did not. The police were called by others not present in the room who mistakenly perceived the argument to be something other than what it was. When the officers arrived, I tried to assure them there was no real issue, but they proceeded to arrest Mike."

keyword retards, allegations , and lucy is a dumb fucking retard who does choke sex with jian ghomeshi
>>
Fuck everybody. I like Lucy and I hope TPB is over for good with her departure and this controversy because it hasn't been good since season 6 and they should have just let that finale be it. Money grubbing fuckers.
>>
The girl Bubbles was allegedly beating on said that while they were arguing, someone else in the hotel called the cops and they had to arrest Bubbles because of protocol or whatever and that he never hit her.
>>
>>67879655
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/lucy-decoutere-trailer-park-boys-resigns-1.3518206

"Publicist Shelia Roberts said DeCoutere told the show's producer a few weeks ago that she would not be returning next season. "This does not come as a surprise to us," Roberts said in an email. "
>>
>>67879768
Of course she'd lie to protect him. She's obviously afraid of him.
>>
>>67879336
Hey, tard ass, he and the person who was supposed to have been beaten both denied that is what was happening, there was no evidence of abuse, and the person who called it in only heard an arguement. Fuck off, bobandy you basketball cheeseburger eating gut monster
>>
File: lecatfaec.jpg (25 KB, 369x368) Image search: [Google]
lecatfaec.jpg
25 KB, 369x368
>>67879306
>edge
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 745x80) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 745x80
>>67879655
you were saying?

https://www.tmz.com/2016/04/02/trailer-park-boys-lucy-quit-bubbles-arrest/
>>
>>67879148
fuck off lucy
"DeCoutere sent Ghomeshi a raunchy email which said “You kicked my ass last night and that makes me want to f--- your brains out” the day after she had allegedly been choked."
>>
>>67879148
Goodness, how will they ever find another skank in Nova Scotia?
>>
>>67879148
>was already leaving the show
>witnesses say Bubbles was non-physical, just yelling
>dumb slag actress didn't get enough attention accusing Ghomeshi of rape so she has to try to get in on this drama too
>>
>>67879793
>>67879842

I was just pretending guys jeez
>>
File: gg.jpg (219 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
219 KB, 1280x720
>>67879148
They'll write here out in the first two or three minutes. Bitch ran off with George Green again.
>>
>>67879148
my only problem with this story is he didn't actually beat that woman. She shouldn't be mouthing off to a star like Mike Smith, she's lucky to even be in his presence. Ungrateful bitches need to be put in their place
>>
>>67879793
her tweets on twitter implied that she left because she because of Bubbles assault.
>>
>>67879923
and?
>>
Good riddance. Lucy was never funny.

Not surprised to hear about Mike Smith though. I've heard he's a dick IRL.
>>
>>67879923
Gotta keep her name in the press somehow.

After getting btfo in court, she's gotta get that book deal money or some shit. Beyond TPB's, she's a Captain in the Air Force, so she really has no future as an actress.
>>
>>67879239
Thats not what happened. They were yelling at each other in a hotel and other guests called the police. He was arrested because the police HAVE to arrest someone on a domestic call no matter what. The alleged victim vehemently denies smith ever laid hands on her

This is a kneejerk reaction from decoutere because the guy who allegedly raped her was acquitted so she just assumes smith is guilty
>>
>>67879148
thanks god that bitch looks ugly as sin now really hard to watch the new episodes
>>
>>67880052
witnesses reported that he had her pinned against the wall, choking her and when he noticed them, he ran off.
>>
>>67880191
Go fuck yerself, Lahey, ya fuckin' drunk bastard.
>>
>>67880191
Maybe it was just some rough, roleplaying foreplay?

Imagine bubbles pinning you against a wall and taking you from behind...
>>
File: Laheydrinking.webm (3 MB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Laheydrinking.webm
3 MB, 900x506
>>67880236
>>
>>67879419
This.
The new season has some funny moments, but all of the love, charm, and subtlety is gone. No Trevor, which always blows.
>>
>>67879148
>>
>>67879148
>Bubbles beat up his girlfriend

She shouldn't have called him a nerd.
>>
>>67880191
>On day three, Lucy DeCoutere testified, telling the court of a date with Ghomeshi in July, 2003. She alleged that "he slapped her without warning and choked her until she couldn't breathe".[5] During cross-examination, Henein presented court with a series of emails written by DeCoutere in the hours following the alleged assault to years later, including an email written hours after the alleged assault which read "You kicked my ass last night and that makes me want to fuck your brains out", a handwritten letter that said "I love your hands",[52] and a photo of her "fellating" a beer bottle in October 2005.[53] DeCoutere said that she was trying to please and placate Ghomeshi because she blamed herself for the crimes[52] and that none of that changed the fact that she was assaulted.[5]
>>
>>67879148
>won't stand for domestic violence.

Like "domestic" partners are special.
>>
>>67880325
There's no perfect victims anon.
>>
>>67880325

Dumb lying whores...
>>
File: femimnisminaction.jpg (328 KB, 834x1016) Image search: [Google]
femimnisminaction.jpg
328 KB, 834x1016
>>
>>67880325
what the hell does this have to do with my post? I'm talking about Bubbles
>>
I started this show yesterday. It's pretty good actually, all the cats are cool, not enough shows and movies have cats.
>>
>>67879711
>Do any of you Americans know the story about the Jian Ghomeshi trial?

I do. Your country is corrupt beyond belief.

Fuck Canada.
>>
>>67879148
How dare she take the side of some random lying bitch than her coworker who has made her a million dollars over the past 15 years. Fucking women
>>
How will this effect the show? Lucy was pretty fucking important.

What if they made a plot where Lucy just gets up and leaves Ricky and the trailer park altogether, disappearing from the show like Trevor did. . So Ricky meets another blonde woman named Lucy that acts and dresses exactly like her and it's a running joke on the show.
>>
>>67880619
battered wife syndrome bro. also that shit happened like 60 years ago.
>>
>>67880052
Because victims have never lied to protect their abusers before.

Are you dense?
>>
>>67880841
So? All of Bill Cosby's rapes happened like 60 days ago. It's in the past now, get over it.

>>67880865
She's dense if that's what happened, she could make SO much money off of him. People are always falsely accusing celebrities because they know they'll get a payoff just to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>67880717
Actually it shows our justice system is somehow still managing to keep itself together in some places, just like with Gregory Elliot.
>>
>>67880911
I don't think you understand how abuse works.

Then again, I don't expect people on a Romanian basket-weaving forum to have all that much insight into the complexities of human relationships.
>>
File: FedoraTip.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
FedoraTip.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>67880841
>>
>>67880911
yeah but the way the "info"graph is framed, the implication is that she got an award for killing her husband, not for setting an important legal precedent afforded to women all over the western world in a culture that treated women like second class citizens

but whatever.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>67880986
You mean, the place you're at? Wow I'll bet nobody has falsely accused anybody of anything ever, people don't just LIE
>>
>>67879676

They got fucked so hard in court I'm surprised they didn't cry rape then.
>>
>>67880954
What it shows me is that you can't keep your semetic mongrel immigrants from raping white women
>>
>>67880717
Only Quebec is corrupt and we're much less corrupt than the US and most other countries.
>>
>>67879148
she was shit anyway, the only actress who literally looked like trailer trash
>>
>>67881148
Sarah looks like your average Nova Scotian tattooed hamplanet too.
>>
>>67879739
You fuckin retard
>>
I've been going through the series on netflix over the past weeks, and I'm on season 8

good riddance. I never liked her character.

I know the show is supposed to get shitty pretty soon, but I think I can just force myself through it. wish me luck /tv/
>>
>>67881109
The women Ghomehi defiled were literal trash tier women. Absolutely nothing of value was lost. If the sandniggers want to be bottomfeeders it saves good men from these shit tier broads.
>>
>>67881031
MGTOW pls go
>>
File: Sarah.jpg (34 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Sarah.jpg
34 KB, 400x600
>>67881173
>that feel when she's probably not going to diet during their break, yet again
>>
>>67881173
she looked alright before she got those tats. i have no idea why she went out and did that
>>
>>67880052
>>67880911
Do you even understand how abusive relationships work? They work based on fear. Most women get scared that the guy will come after them if she leaves him. The guy's also tend to engage in emotional abuse to convince them they deserve it.

It's perfectly reasonable to assume the hotel guest actually witnessed what they claimed. You're only defending Mike because he made a TV show you like. That's retarded.
>>
She aged like 30 years between seasons.
>>
Don't meme arrow a link you retard, now I have to select it instead of double clicking it
>>
File: our hat.png (270 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
our hat.png
270 KB, 500x500
>>67881194
OK then. You have a SUPER day Canada.
>>
File: femaleghostbusters.png (1 MB, 1160x979) Image search: [Google]
femaleghostbusters.png
1 MB, 1160x979
>>67881272
>Implying she isn't a strong independent womyn who's healthy at any size.
>>
This is pretty greasy boys.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 544x479) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 544x479
>>67881131
>Quebec
>Less corrupt than anywhere else in the first world
Quebec fucking sucks
Everything is run by organized crime, the provinces that actually make money have to pay for Francois' bullshit because they contribute nothing, they have a goddamn language police, they are the reason our gun laws got fucked, etc. etc.
Pretty much the only positive thing I can think of other than poutine is that the frogs banned stances cars
>>
File: 1343620472301.jpg (10 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1343620472301.jpg
10 KB, 256x192
>>67881399
>mfw I learn Canadian organized crime exist

>Pardon me sir
>but we sell the syrup around here
>>
>>67879239

He literally didn't even hit her once
>>
>>67881395
you ever seen a shit tornado? You're in one right now.
>>
>>67881581
Jesus, Ricky got fat. I'd still fuck Rob Wells though.
>>
>>67880619

She did nothing wrong. She was treated like a nigger rape slave
>>
fucking shit hawks
>>
>>67879520
nope
>>
>>67881581
We have a syrup cartel, not even joking
>>
These netflix seasons have been trash anyway. DUDE SNOOP DOGG AND JIMMY KIMMEL LMAO.

I used to be a hardcore fan too. The boys cant write for shit, should have stayed dead.
>>
>>67879148

>huffing solvents all day
>quit job
>>
>>67881173
>Nova Scotian tattooed hamplanet

NS isn't even fat, m8. Or at least, not where I live. No more than two fat chicks in each class when I was in school.

Tattoos is probably correct, though. Tons of whores.
>>
>>67882938
The Maritimes is still skinny because everyone's starving with nojobs.
>>
>>67881272

Let's be real though, she is still hot despite gaining weight.
>>
>>67881302
i like how you assume the abusers are male and the victims female, even though the stats show an even balance
>>
YOU MEAN BOYS IN A TRAILER PARK ARE WHITE TRASH AND HIT WOMEN WOWIE ZOWIE WHAT A STOWIE
>>
>>67880323
krk
>>
>>67879676
>jian gomeshi trial

am i the only one who has no idea what you're talking aboot?
>>
>>67886133
Ghomeshi is a famous radio host here in Canada who likes rough sex and went too far a few times.

The case became a huge clusterfuck and the plaintiffs, including Lucy, were thoroughly discredited
>>
>>67884248
What fucking country do you live in where the stats are even?
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.