[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
marvelcucks btfo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (254 KB, 1200x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254 KB, 1200x840
marvelcucks btfo
>>
>>67878572
I bet civil war makes more money and that is a third capshit movie.
>>
File: magneto-bridge.jpg (57 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
magneto-bridge.jpg
57 KB, 600x300
>>67878572
You humans and your company wars....
>>
>>67879428
>Marvel comics has 2 active film universes
>DC has 2 failed movies
>>
>>67878572
ok i'm getting a bit curious from seeing the liberal side of isle treating this movie like it's some big bad no-no thing "from the bad guys' side" or something

the critics already seemed to go out of their way in a actual effort to shit on it while giving ultron a score similar to good comics movies like winter soldier

The moviebob review where he's triggered by a manly batman working out is a bit of a tell
>>
>>67878572
based kelly nails it again
>>
File: get.gif (927 KB, 480x196) Image search: [Google]
get.gif
927 KB, 480x196
>>67879592
>he's triggered by a manly batman working out
wtf, how? that scene was fucking awesome
>>
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

MARVELKEKS BURIED AND SET ON FIRE

where were you when disney was kill?
>>
>>67879730
I still don't understand the point of that scene, did they just need to kill time?
>>
>>67879730
i dont know, i havent seen the movie yet cause it seemed awful but the butthurt is making me curious to watch it (like, apparently marvel are good guys and dc are conservatives according to the comic? too manly idk?)

MovieBob just went did a "muh crossfit bro" after describing the actors as muscle gorillas or something
>>
>>67879844
>MovieBob just went did a "muh crossfit bro" after describing the actors as muscle gorillas or something
sounds neckbeardy to me
>>
>>67879730
Moviebob is a fatty
>>
>>67879863
it was the perfect male feminist neckbeard moment yes
>>
>>67879824
homage to rocky 4, but no snow.
>>
>>67879487
True. It's just that the whole

>MY favorite megacorp's films are better than those from YOUR favorite megacorp

thing strikes me as silly.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (21 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
21 KB, 288x499
>Hack Snyder
DC, why?
>>
>>67879824

It's the Call To Action seen of Batman working out to defeat Superman. Think of the training montage of Rocky, or basically any training montage as the hero prepares to fight the villain.

The problem is that no matter how much Batman trains he's not going to become powerful enough to defeat a guy who can dive into the sun, so the whole scene is lame.
>>
>>67880016
it's fine, it's a old man who trains a lot traning more than normal to carry himself and his suit

it was just horribly filmed (that fucking yell) and horribly cut
>>
>>67880016
Yeah it just makes no sense in context, I get the parts where he's fucking around with the kryptonite but all the workout shit should have been him testing his powered armor prototypes or something.

I guess visually it had a big impact but it falls apart once you spend a few minutes thinking about how useless bulking up to fight fucking SUPERMAN is
>>
>>67880016
maybe the metal suit he wears needs a certain physical training to be able to use it. like power armor in my vidya games. do marvelcucks need everything spoon fed to them?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.