[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I uh lost my temper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: kram.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kram.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
I uh lost my temper
>>
[audience laughing]
>>
THERES A NIGGER!!! THERES A NIGGER IN THE TREEE HANGING
>>
Stop laughing. It's not funny.
>>
YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK YOU CAN TALK
>>
toasting in an epic bread
>>
>I really lost my temper when that nigger got all uppity and started giving me shit

Man the stuff they used to allow on talk shows back then was wild!
>>
>>67877429
Even more awkward than his meltdown.
>>
>>67877429

Why didn't this apology save his career?
>>
File: 1456168668812.jpg (76 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
1456168668812.jpg
76 KB, 625x469
>According to sources, the hopped-up comedian hopped onstage Saturday at L.A.'s Improv comedy club and dropped the n-bomb on a room full of stunned clubgoers.

>Andy was heckling comedian Ian Bagg during his routine, when Dick allegedly got out of his seat, jumped onstage and began joking with Bagg. The subject of Michael Richards came up, but the two comics quickly moved past it.

>As Dick exited the stage, he suddenly grabbed the mic and shouted at the crowd, "You're all a bunch of niggers!"
>>
>>67877548
jews
>>
>>67877548
Because whites are uncomfortable with their own racist attitudes, so they have to lynch anyone who is openly racist in an effort to appear less racist themselves. To forgive is to sanction the act.
>>
>>67877429
2006 was 20 years ago
>>
>Getting heckled by black people
>I know I'll call them a nigger, that will diffuse the situation

Not even a race thing, Michael Richards has always been a douche. He seemed like he was the least fun person to be around in the cast of Seinfeld. Even Jason Alexander seemed like a more fun person than him.
>>
>>67877429
I like Dave's reaction to the situation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kth0UOU5a_M
>>
>>67877663
yup
>>
>>67877673
only 35 dollars
>>
>>67877548
OH I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW
>>
Jerry I uh messed up big this time BIG!!!
>>
>YOU'RE A ROASTIE! A FUCKING ROASTIE! IN THE OLD DAYS WE WOULDA SENT YOU TO FAT CAMP
>>
Don't laugh, it's not funny.
>>
He's not a racist, that's what was so insane about this
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.