[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead:: A better finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
I edited the final scene so that it is more faithful to the comics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=813aNhxOsAA
>>
>>67876669
>>
>>67876669
bamp
>>
Actually pretty good op. Better than some shitty fan fiction anyway ive seen thrown around
>>
Negan should have Lucille'd himself just to how Rick how f*cking crazy he is.
>>
For a second I felt like Walking Dead was awesome again. Thanks OP.
>>
>>67876669
That was total shit and nothing matched with the audio or video. Did you even try?
>>
File: image.png (489 KB, 720x536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
489 KB, 720x536
>>67878078
>its like he spliced and switched existing footage to make something else
>>
Maggie would be screaming more but there wasn't any footage.
>>
A1 senpai
>>
>>67876669
Good job, OP.
>>
>blocked outside the US

I hope your family gets raped hard and that you die in a painful way, OP.
>>
File: mash-wallpapers-3.jpg (29 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mash-wallpapers-3.jpg
29 KB, 1024x768
>>67878078
It's almost as if the material I was working with was limited and the audio I was working with wasn't isolated.
>>
>>67879826

AMC blocked it due to rights, not OP.

So fuck you twice AMC, you cunts
>>
>>67879826
>>67879826
Has something to do with youtube bs

Here's a mirror

https://streamable.com/lk56
>>
File: 1455773687476.jpg (100 KB, 975x460) Image search: [Google]
1455773687476.jpg
100 KB, 975x460
>>67876669

Despite having no footage of Glenn getting beat the fucked up (thank you AMC) good job OP
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.