[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember when Charlie Brooker was good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Charlie-Brooker-001.jpg (8 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Charlie-Brooker-001.jpg
8 KB, 460x276
Remember when Charlie Brooker was good?
>>
>>67874237
Nope
>>
>>67874237
>he will never do more Screenwipe

The last few series of Weeklywipe were pretty lame too
>>
He was never good.
>>
Is there any good British comedy anymore?
>>
>>67874237
Why do all brits have the same weird bug eyes?
>>
>>67874309
He was like UK equivalent of Jon Leibowitz in my opinion, but rather than focusing solely on politics he also delved into pop culture.

My only issue with him was that as he got more famous and moved up in the world he got less willing to outright attack the things he saw.

I think there was a marked deterioration once he got with his wife. I finally dropped him when he used a whole column in the guardian to shill for an app.
>>
>>67874470
Small genepool mate.
>>
>>67874361
>>67874260
get fucked, he bloody was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59OJ17raqWw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8MjoB3vgv8

The best comedians make you want to die.
>>
>>67874427
yeah
>>
>>67874549
>>67874237
He is still good in his articles, he was always best in his writing in my opinion, his style of sarcastic humourous journalism flows well
>>
>>67875132
Such as?
>>
Hasn't been good since Newswipe

breaks my heart, but it just feels like he's bored of doing the same shtick every year

replacing Doug Stanhope with that faggot Limmy and that cunt Morgana Stevenson or whatever her name is was the final insult

we don't even get Adam Curtis segments in his year reviews anymore
>>
>>67875454
Peep Show
Fresh Meat
Toast of London
Red Dwarf
>>
>>67875588
Peep Show is still pretty good, I'll give you that.
Fresh Meat is good drama, but it's never made me laugh.
Toast of London has some funny moments but is mostly mediocre.
Red Dwarf is terrible now (and wasn't really that good to begin with).
>>
>>67875530
>dissing limmy
Limmy is a top tier comedian son
>>
File: idontgetit.png (146 KB, 539x468) Image search: [Google]
idontgetit.png
146 KB, 539x468
>>67875530
>>
>>67874237
Black Mirror is really good when new episodes come out
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.