[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muh superheroz r better!! >no MUH superheroz r better!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1468417589853.gif (1 MB, 495x259) Image search: [Google]
1468417589853.gif
1 MB, 495x259
>muh superheroz r better!!
>no MUH superheroz r better!!!

/tv/-2016
>>
>>67873819
anon, get out while you still can. everyone who isn't involved with capeshit left /tv/. I just came back to see if there were any other stragglers.
>>
capekiddos should be quarantined to co
>>
>>67875123
where are we all going please? ive been stuck here scrolling down superhero threads for weeks
>>
>>67875228
Nah, all capeshit related stuff should get its own quarantine board. Also, merge the comic side of /co/ with the manga side of /a/ and merge the cartoon part of /co/ with the anime side of /a/.
>>
>>67875459
we should stay here and be as obnoxious as we can to capekiddies until they realize theyre not welcome here..but fuck it

im too old for that
>>
>>67875578
If the cape kids are bigger number you're the one who is not welcome, buddy.
>>
>>67875742
if 1000 assholes come into the library to party I wouldnt be welcome there too, considering I went there to read

but a library is for fucking reading shit in silence
>>
>>67875228
no
>>
File: 051.jpg (55 KB, 1536x1548) Image search: [Google]
051.jpg
55 KB, 1536x1548
>>67873819
if you dont like it fucking git out normie
>>
>>67875459
I can't think of any movie sites that steer clear of capeshit.
>>
I've been hiding out in the suprisingly good Alien threads that have been going the past week or so
>>
>muh favorite pretending is better than yours

All is retarded
>>
Just make threads that dont atract manchildren. Post movies made before the 90 and/or foreign and you will have a good thread.
>>
>>67882528
like it matters

this place is well on its way to become /capechildren/ general

and if you think its bad now, way till vidyashit movies get tossed in the mix
>>
I know it's retarded, I mean who can argue that Marvel is better than DC? It's like /tv/ doesn't understand kino i swear
>>
I agree anon. Now that half the threads are superhero trolling the board is shit.

I miss the good old days when half the board was baneposting and pedo threads.
>>
>>67883241
the other half was ok though

now half of it is capeshit and the other half retarded fucking generals, videogame threads, youtube e-celeb threads, anime and videogame movies

and the people who populate this board due to that shit make almost any other thread insufferable
>>
Yeah the worst thing about capeshit is the console-war faggotry now. Even Trek-Wars banter at its worst was never this shitty.

>>67878788
Capeshit is normie as fuck, though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.