[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you want a sequel or TV show? I think it's perfect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 51tq5kyBIEL.jpg (41 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
51tq5kyBIEL.jpg
41 KB, 333x500
Would you want a sequel or TV show? I think it's perfect just by itself.
>>
>sequel
>no Rickman

no thanks
>>
A sequel with a new cast of characters being the remake cast would be great.

You could make a lot of fun on remake Trek movies and remake films in general, like the new characters can be total shit at their jobs and just want to blow things up instead of being diplomatic etc.
>>
>sequel

just find the RATED R version and release that
>>
>>67873868
that would actually make for a good film

who would you cast though?
>>
>>67874014
Chris Pratt as the new Captain
Paul Dano as new nerdy first mate
maybe Daddario as the new eye candy

I feel like the cast should be a believable group that modern day execs would actually try to use to reboot a trek type series.
>>
>>67874215
all too young

fuck off faggot failure cunt
>>
>>67873633
Galaxy Quest The Next Generation.
>>
File: GQv201-cvrA.jpg (645 KB, 988x1500) Image search: [Google]
GQv201-cvrA.jpg
645 KB, 988x1500
>>67873633
There's a comics sequel (?).
>>
>>67874579
I've never read them, are they any good?
>>
File: IMG_8603.jpg (503 KB, 3102x1747) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8603.jpg
503 KB, 3102x1747
>>67875012
I haven't even seen the movie, mane (but want to).
>>
>>67873747
Maybe Zachary Quinto could take his place. It would be kind of amusing.
>>
>>67874429
compare them to pine quinto and saladana is there that big of an age gap? makes sense for the concept
>>
My plot pitch would be that a sequel series is on the air, set on a space station and following a new crew, and that it is widely popular, much more so the original series, and Nesbit discovers the stars of this show, whom he has distrusted all along, are actually aliens on a nefarious mission.
>>
>>67875461
get out
>>
I love Alan Rickman, wouldn't be the same without him. I'm still mad he wasted the end of his career on Harry Pothead.
>>
>>67874429
Thats... the fucking point you idiot.
>>
>>67873747
Jesus Christo I keep forgetting it seems too soon, thanks for reminding me prick ;_;
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.