[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He didn't break a single law.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 14
File: rusemaster.jpg (71 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
rusemaster.jpg
71 KB, 720x480
He didn't break a single law.
>>
>>67872894
I'm more than sure blowing up the senate building and creating a giant monster counts for something.
>>
He threw Lois Lane off of a building
He bombed a courthouse
>>
>>67872894
The movie is actually based futuristic 1942
>>
He betrayed his entire planet to Darkseid.
>>
He white that's the worst crime
>>
>>67872894
He created Doomsday.
>>
>>67872894
He confessed to several crimes he committed. To Superman of all people.
>>
He pushed Lois off a building. He kidnapped MARTHA. He blew up congress. He stole that guy's disability cash. He created a dangerous nigh unstoppable monster mash. He committed a lot of crimes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2K1cm0Qvck
>>
Everyone is shitting on this guy as Luthor but I think he was one of the best parts of the movie. He's what teenagers imagine when they think of eccentric billionaires nowadays. Also, tell me this theme isn't GOAT, you really feel this guy is up to no good: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYr0U8lY7U0
>>
>>67873206
How did he make the monster? I got the impression that he just mixed his blood and Zods. How would that make something stronger than a kryptonian though?
>>
>>67872894
He illegally smuggled Kryptonite into the country.
>>
>>67872894
Is that Mrgunsandgear? Because he seems very nice and law abiding to me. Panthers fan though.
>>
Can someone explain why he gave experimental bullets that could be traced back to him to his henchmen at the beginning?
>>
>>67872894
Conspiracy to commit murder, kidnapping, attempted murder, a laundry list of terrorism charges, smuggling, and granddaddy of them all -treason.

All of which he would have gotten away with clean, save for one decision. Happily, that de idiot wasn't his to make.
>>
>>67873659
How could he have gotten away with it?
>>
>>67872894

someone didn't watch the flick
>>
>>67873609
Of all the things I've managed to piece together, that one I haven't figured out yet, unless it was intended to imply that he was up to even more shady shit than we saw.
>>
>>67873381
they should have gone bizarro instead of fucking doomsday.
>>
File: hiro cash.png (892 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
hiro cash.png
892 KB, 900x599
>>67872894
He killed his loyal asian waifu.
>>
He murdered a lot of people, dingus
>>
>>67873791
His most heinous crime by far.
>>
No one can prove he committed any crimes is more accurate. Senate bombing is on that filthy alien Superman, the only survivor. Africa was from the insurgents. Illegal kryptonite was obviously smuggled in by Batman, who was using it at the end of the movie. Martha was kidnapped by KG Beast and his Russian mafia guys. Batman killed everyone there, so looks like that vigilante was involved in that, too. Government gave him access to the illegal alien super ship for research and he could be considered somehow responsible for Doomsday, but it would not be considered intentional in anyway - just alien technology gone wrong. Could even blame it on alien self defense systems activating a creature they had. Falls on the government in the end for doing the research in down town metropolis.

So nothing comes back to Lex in any of this aside from attempted rape and sexual harrassment of that old guy with jolly ranchers.
>>
He's Icarus.
Gets his wings clipped (hair cut).
God! Did ANY of you fucks pay attention to this movie?
>>
>>67873791
Why would he send Mercy to her death anyways? Its his loyal as fuck waifuguard and had no reason to be at the senate hearing, especially if Lex wasnt there.
>>
"And swimming with the fishes? A WHALE"

Every time I watch this I catch something I missed the first time.
>>
Why did the government allow him access to all that shit to begin with? Did he bribe the glasses guy?
>>
>>67873961
This. Adding to it, Superman was the only credible witness to his crimes, and Superman is fucking dead. Attempted on murder of Lois is basically her word vs his. Being a billionaire, Led likely also has some of the bewt lawyers on the planet.

No way he would have gone to jail.
>>
>>67874043
He caught her taking the batdick
>>
>>67873714
He misjudged Clark. He assumed that Clark was no different than him and would return with Bruce's head in short order. Even with access to kryptonite, all he'd given Bruce was a puncher's chance at victory , that is, had Bruce been facing a ruthless psychopath with no qualms about flying into him at Mach 2, locking him up in a bear hug, and laser ins his head off his shoulders. That's not Supes, but that's very much what Lex expected Supes to reveal about himself when the chips were down.

If that had happened, Lex would have made his call, telling the mercs to release Martha, given Clark a bogus location to make the pickup and off Clark would have flown.

The mercs would have then burned Martha anyway and departed immediately to burn Lois as well. Meanwhile, Lex would have decanted Doomsday, and headed for the hills, where he could then lay the deaths of Bruce, Martha, and Lois all at Clark's feet, hell Doomsday too, for that matter, and the only person who could say any differently would already be in the fight of his life.

Lex would now be free, while the battle raged on, to make contact with the other super humans he'd been keeping tabs on, and together, along with the kryptonite, the would then set off to combat the alien menace. Meet Lex Luthor, founder of the Justice League.

>tfw you realize that the flamethrower's to lay the deaths on Clark's heat vision

>tfw you realize Lex had file icons specific to the super humans because he was already looking to "brand" them.
>>
>>67874173
Depends on how the world sees Bats now. They could also have had wonder skeleton come out too.
>>
>>67874280

Isn't his plan mute by the fact that Doomsday would have killed him.
>>
>>67874432
*moot
>>
>>67874432
I don't think that's a forgone conclusion. I think he only released him in person because his plan had gone to shit and he knew it the instant Bruce answered the phone. Otherwise, I think he'd have given the Kryptonian AI instructions to wake Doomsday up on a timer.
>>
>>67872894
A movie this bad should be ilegal.
>>
>>67874682
You missed a shitload if you think this is a bad movie.
>>
>>67873206
>He pushed Lois off a building.
No witnesses

>He kidnapped MARTHA
No witnesses

>He blew up congress.
No evidence

>He stole that guy's disability cash
No evidence.

>He created a dangerous nigh unstoppable monster mash.
No witnesses
>>
>>67874807
>>>He created a dangerous nigh unstoppable monster mash.
>No witnesses

>gets the ship
>gets the body of zod
>electricity bouncing off where the ship is
>monsters bursts out
>no witnesses
>>
>>67874903
That's called "circumstantial evidence," kiddo.
>>
>>67874807
>He stole that guy's disability cash

I don't think he stole that guy's checks. I'd have to see that scene again, but when they brought them in for Bruce to see, it looked like months and months worth of checks. We don't have any indication that this guy was even on Lex's radar before the statue incident. It makes a hell of a lot more sense that Lex only began influencing this guy's actions after that and beforehand, he was just a disgruntled nutbag returning the checks on his own.
>>
>>67876625
Wasn't it stated lex was writing it instead?
>>
>>67872894
Kidnapping
Attempted murder
Terrorism
>>
>>67873092
>He created Doomsday.

There is no law against using alien tech, and mixing in your blood with it.
>>
>>67874807
dude the whole thing was captured on film
you fucking saw it yourself
>>
>>67874807
Whatever you do, don't go I to law school kid. Just because there are no witnesses doesn't mean he didn't break the law.
>>
>>67877370
yes itdoes
>>
>>67877370
Okay, lawyer guy, how're they gonna prove it in a court of law?
>>
File: 1436484598321.png (372 KB, 578x326) Image search: [Google]
1436484598321.png
372 KB, 578x326
>>67874963
People have been convicted with less.
>>
>>67877814
Lex is rich and white though.
>>
>>67877877
It's easier to blame him than have the government take responsibility for basically giving him everything to create Doomsday however.
>>
>>67874807
I'm sure forensics would prove the location and type of explosive used to kill the people in the senate building (and that it wasn't the result of superman's abilities). Also Lex is the only other suspect (besides Superman) who entered the building prior to the explosion.
>>
>>67877255
If nothing else, it'd be destruction of property or vandalism, negligent homicide (if he was found to have not meant any deaths that happened) or manslaughter (if he's implicated one way or another), disturbing the peace, and maybe even violations of international peacekeeping laws that govern weapons of mass destruction. Not to mention his involvement in the congressional building explosion (regardless of his presence or absence at the actual event, he donated the wheelchair to the crazy cripple which caused the explosion, and one witness of Alex Luthor in or near a suspicious wheelchair could be enough), the Lexcorp proprietary weapons designs discovered by Lois Lane in the middle east, and any mercenaries who survived could turn tail and rat on Luthor for hiring them to kidnap, torture, and threaten a random midwesterner, as well as violate customs laws.

Luthor was a complete fucking idiot in terms of covering his tracks. Sure he's clever, but not enough to make him seem clean in the case of his plans actually failing.
>>
What's the oldest lie in America /tv/ ?
>>
>>67879872
fool me once
>>
>>67873609
So Superman would look responsible in the incident. All those mercenaries who killed the terrorists were Lex's, and the hearings took place because they thought Superman was the cause of the casualties.

Was I the only fucking person who payed attention to this movie? Is it ACTUALLY fucking smarter than the audience? Christ people, it's Batman vs Superman, it's not that complicated.
>>
>>67877933
this

it's either they blame it all on him and get him convicted or they fucking resign
>>
>>67880332
...what? the experimental bullets made it look like superman? did they mimic heat vision or something?

that entire plot point was so poorly explained.
>>
He threw someone off of a building (attempted first degree homoside)
He kidnapped martha kent (party to kidnapping)
And he bombed a courthouse, although that would be difficult to prove
>>
>>67872894
>kidnapped Superman's mother, I'm sure she counts as a witness
>threw Lane off a building, she's a witness
>his actions directly resulted in Doomsday destroying a city and having nukes deployed, that's called accountability
>strapped explosives to the guys wheelchair
>was arming mercenaries, the government knew about that
>>
>>67872894
Interfering with mail is a federeral crime.
>>
>>67880332
>>67873609
That's not at all the question that was being asked, you imbecile.

To actually answer, the only thing that makes sense is that he knew the source of the bullets would be classified information and it would be unlikely for Batman or government bodies to look into it. Still, I think that is a really loose part of the plot.
>>
>>67874807
$500 million worth of people saw his crimes
>>
>>67874280
I think you're really wrong there. I'm pretty sure Lex's overall goal was simply to get Superman killed/severely weakened and probably to get rid of Batman at the same time. After all, he's trying to clear a path for Darkseid to come to Earth. Doomsday was just a contingency in case Batman failed, which he did. Presumably, his keeping track of the other superhumans is just to know about potential barriers to Darkseid.
>>
>>67880332
Why would superman use bullets to kill people?
>>
>>67880395
All the public knows is that Superman showed up and a bunch of civilians died because of it.
>>
>>67881268
But Superman showing up had nothing to do with anyone dying.

Why was it assumed that he was at fault? How is it different than any other fatal incident that he stepped in on?
>>
>>67881268
>superman went to africa. also some africans died.
>he must have done it that's the only explanation
>>
>>67872919
le wheelchair man did that, not Lex
>>
>>67872894
Kidnapping if nothing else
>>
>>67873381
>How did he make the monster? I got the impression that he just mixed his blood and Zods. How would that make something stronger than a kryptonian though?

The ship opened up its archives to him. He googled that shit for "banned supersoldier recipes".
>>
>>No.67881184

I agree! The villagers were shot. Superman has never used a gun. Why would the US government be stupid enough to think he killed the villagers?

Even if Superman was a murderer, he would have gathered the evidence and ejected it into the Sun or something.

baka man. sloppy writing is sloppy indeed.
>>
File: 1438291336022.jpg (33 KB, 219x328) Image search: [Google]
1438291336022.jpg
33 KB, 219x328
>>67881379
I thought wheelchair man didn't even know he had a bomb in his chair?
>>
>>67881431
it was pretty clear that he knew and did it on purpose
>>
>>67881454
I didn't get that at all
>>
File: 1447643342525.gif (835 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1447643342525.gif
835 KB, 300x169
>>67877349
>>
>>67872894
He made those shitty biopics that were actually autobiographies because he plays himself in every movie. That should be illegal.
>>
>>67881421
It wasn't that they hey thought he shot them, it was that they blamed him for inflaming an already volatile situation. He's sort of viewed as the quintessential "interfering American."
>>
>>67880395
I'm starting to wonder if there's some further explanation contained within that extended Nairomi footage.
>>
>>67874807
If you break the law, and theres no witnesses you still broke the law.
>>
>>67881053
Assuming Lex ever tells anyone his true motives is the first mistake. He's dishonest with Senator Finch and she's the only character in the entire film to call him on his bullshit.

What he says to Clark about showing the world "God with blood on his hands" is about as close to the truth as he ever gets, but it's only a half-truth because he doesn't believe Clark's "God" or even *a* god - just a man that has something he wants.
>>
>>67872894
>Smuggling
>Attempted murder
>Kidnapping
>Probably dozens of 2nd or 3rd degree murder charges
>Conspiracy to commit basically every crime
>Terrorism
>Treason
>Embezzling
>>
>>67881454
It was exceedingly clear that he did not.
>>
>>67881369
That, and the testimony of that African chick is all that was needed. Why do I have to keep explaining this movie to autists?
>>
>>67876625
But he says "You let your family die!" when he's on the roof with Superman. He wrote on all the checks.
>>
>>67883838
pretty sure that isn't how an actual investigation is fucking done
>>
>>67872894
Holy shit, how did I not even notice then.

Was his fucking crime being a bad guy in a movie?
>>
>>67873206
Only we knew that though. I actually OP is right.
>>
>>67880332

How old are you? Be honest.
>>
>>67883838

Is that actually how hearings like that work in America?
>>
>>67883477
Well the final scene is a pretty clear hint at his motives especially since, supposedly, Snyder left out a scene of Lex talking with parademons or whatever.
>>
>>67884005
Nah,at best that proves he had influence over the very last one, which actually makes a lot more sense. I'd like to watch the check scene again to see if you can detect a shift in the tone of the messages, like maybe Lex started telling him what to do(or at least head-gaming him into things) after they first meet.
>>
>>67873381
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterosis
>>
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 300x168
>>67872894
The whole time I thought they found a way to make Adam Sessler look young.
>>
File: charlie.jpg (13 KB, 300x322) Image search: [Google]
charlie.jpg
13 KB, 300x322
>>67872894
neither did this guy
>>
>>67872919
Unless you're a Libertarian or Anarchist.
>>
>>67877255
Vicarious liability
>>
>>67872894
So kidnapping isent a law
>>
>>67872919
They had no proof he did it though. He wasn't there and I'm sure he had an alibi.
>>
File: 1458127946291.png (6 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1458127946291.png
6 KB, 321x322
>>67877349
>>
>>67877255
Except that's wrong.
http://www.snopes.com/legal/et.asp
>>
Why wasn't batman arrested? He straight up murdered plenty of people
>>
>>67889170
Like superman
They can't arrest him so they just go "g-good job hey"
>>
>>67889170
>He straight up murdered plenty of people
Nah, he really didn't.
>>
>>67890812

>stabbing a guy in the heart
>shooting people
>shooting a flamethrower tank, engulfing a guy in flames

he really did
>>
>>67873381
what I got is Doomsday was someking of ancient biological weapon (kryptonians were good at genetics evidenced by man of steel), lex knew of this creature after researching the kryptonian archives.

His blood was just another genetic material added to the already bloated pool of genetic goo to simbolize lex's parentship towards the creature.
>>
>>67881454
he did not knew about the bomb
>>
>>67890891
they were the bad guys
>>
I liked Lex in the film. And by like I mean as a villain. He was utterly repulsive and insidious and I'm pretty sure that's what they were going for.
>>
>>67881415
>banned supersoldier recipes
damn...
>>
>>67890891
he did not stab that guy in the heart but in the shoulder, you can see him pinned to the wall trying to remove the knife

he kills peopl when he is getting shot by FUCKING MACHINEGUNS, what is he supposed to do? tickle them with rubber bullets?

the flamethrower guy commited sudoku by trying to burn Martha to a crisp
>>
>>67872894
I thought homosexuality was illegal.
>>
>>67872894
> bombed senate killing hundreds
> attempted murder (lois lane)
> kidnapping and attempted murder (super's mother)
> attempted murder (superman)
> lying using government facilities to create a WMD
not a single one no
>>
>>67891278

From my point of view the batman is the bad guy
>>
>>67886965
well as it's against the law, it doesn't matter

retard
>>
>>67892023
Only a bad guy deals in absolutes.
>>
File: 1454422684006.jpg (11 KB, 501x490) Image search: [Google]
1454422684006.jpg
11 KB, 501x490
>>67887636
>Man A gives Man B a gun
>Man B shoots and kills
>only Man B is responsible
>people think this
>>
>>67892663

so why did you use an absolute?
>>
>>67893300
He's Dr.McBastard, the Scourge of The Scotch
>>
>>67891629
he kinda casually runs people over with his car, lets them get killed by explosions and shoots them with guns on his car and plane.
>>
That cucks can be real men
>>
File: 1458067036040.png (366 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1458067036040.png
366 KB, 600x726
Can someone explain why he blew up congress as they were trying to grill superman for his involvment in the deaths of THOUSANDS and when they had a fucking man he crippled to show that?

I know diane lane wasn't buying any of his shit and was a threat to him but why blow up all of congress?
>>
>>67877718
i didnt watch the movie but if martha or louis survived their testimony will be considered

dna evidence may also be used

also gps triangulating of his mobile phone to ascertain whether he was in the area where the alleged crimes occured

and then theres potential other witnesses seeing him in the area entering or leaving or committing the act

theres probably more im tired
>>
>>67883016
Hey retard, court isn't about whether or not you broke the law, it's about whether or not evidence can be mounted to show if you broke the law or not.
>>
>>67895136
he could admit to it, theres always that possibility, and its more common than people think

whether under durress or not
>>
>>67886788
BEWARE
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship...

And I know soon come my time
For in mine void a pale horse burns
But I fear not the time I'm taken
Past the point of no return.
Wage war like no tomorrow
Cuz no hell there won't be one
For all who deny the struggle
The triumphant overcome

Trips to where, few have been
Out of thin air, upon high winds
Rites begin when the sun descends
Have felt what few will ever know
Have seen the truth beneath the glow,
Of the ebb and flow, where roots of all mysteries grow
I am below, so far below
The bottom line
Transmitting live, transmissions rise
From the depths out of controlled by
Suspended glance of an unblinking eyes
Imminent gaze cast 'pon the path that winds
'Pon the path I find, and claim as mine
To ride the waves, of unrest
Made to make me shine as a testament
To why the ways of the blind will never get
Shit but shanked by my disrespect
Dismiss this life, worship death
Cold blood night of serpent's breath
Exhaled like spells from the endlessness
In the bottomless wells of emptiness
Channeled to invoke what we represent

Secret order
Elitist horde of
Creeping fire
Seizing power
Riders of the lupus hour
Eye on palm
Time is gone
Moonlight drawn
Fly til dawn
Sacrifice to rise beyond
Deep inside the violent calm
Of the coming storm
In blood sworn
To glorify and for life adorn
With all that dies to become unborn

I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship...
I am the beast I worship

In the time before time eyes 'bove which horns
Curve like psychotropic scythes
And smell of torn flesh bled dry
By hell swarms of pestis flies
Vomiting forth flames lit by
An older than ancient force
That slays this life with no remorse

The spiral storm
Of flames inside
The torch I raise
The force I ride

I am the beast i worship
>>
>>67874807
Are you telling me no one could see him push a woman from a building?
Because I'm pretty sure you can see that if you're outside or if you are in a building nearby
>>
He would've been better if he acted more like his calm collected Zuckerberg in the Social Network, he was way too zany in this.
>>
>>67895930
It's the top of a skyscraper. How often do you look at the tops of skyscrapers in the middle of the night?
>>
>>67896155
skyscraper would have hundreds of cctv cameras showing him entering and exiting
>>
>>67895063
To show that Superman isn't all powerful. Supes let the bomb go off, and didn't save anyone there.
>>
>>67896215
In HIS OWN building? I don't think so, unless Lex is a colossal retard. But that's how Zack Snyder writes his movies - everyone has to be a giant retard for it to work.
>>
>>67881454
no he didn't idiot
>>
>>67893548
>runs people over with his car

He never did that

>Lets them get killed by explosion

What would you have him do? Eat the fucking grenade?It's not his fault someone decided to kamikaze

>shoots them with guns

in self defense. Notice how he never shoots anyone who doesn't start shooting him first.
>>
>>67895063
It was a hearing, not a trial. They just wanted to talk, so there was no "grilling" going on. They just wanted to know of his prior involvement in heroics and his plans for the future. They wanted him to take some responsibility for the Zod incident as well.

Also >>67896543 but he didn't do it on purpose.
>>
>>67895214
Well the OP DOES say "He didn't break a single law." not "He would be sentenced as guilty"

You are so fucking dumb, wow...embarrassed for you.
>>
>>67899121
You're a fucking idiot. The implication is that he shouldn't be in jail, dumbass. God, think for a second. No wonder you enjoy Zack Snyder films.
>>
File: 1450553928622.gif (858 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1450553928622.gif
858 KB, 240x228
>>67877087
>Attempted murder
>Attempted
>>
>>67899288
Maybe OP should have worded it better. Lex broke a ton of fucking laws.

>Broke kryptonian law of creating Doomsday
>Murdered dozens of people in the state house
>Destroyed state property
>Illegal import of kryptonite
>>
>>67899458
>>Broke kryptonian law of creating Doomsday
No jurisdiction on earth.

>>Murdered dozens of people in the state house
>Destroyed state property
>Illegal import of kryptonite
Where's the proof?
>>
>>67899486
>No jurisdiction on earth.
This argument has nothing to do with proof. No, Lex should not have gone to jail based on what we have seen in the film because no one has any evidence of him committing these crimes outside of Bruce and Clark (who is "Dead").

Of course he shouldn't be in prison, but he did commit a hefty amount of crimes.
>>
>>67899528
>This argument has nothing to do with proof. No, Lex should not have gone to jail based on what we have seen in the film because no one has any evidence of him committing these crimes outside of Bruce and Clark (who is "Dead").

That's all I wanted.
>>
>>67872894
He got private mercenaries to kill a bunch of sandniggers.

That was Lois' entire thing.
>>
>>67899871
>sandniggers

Those were just regular niggers, anon.
>>
>>67887359
>>67879763
Nope.

If your son goes and kills someone you as the father are not charged with accessory to murder or whatever. Papa Lex and Mama Kryptonian Ship created a living being, and that living being then becomes responsible for its own decisions and actions like we all do. Even if your son is absolutely brain damage retarded you're not held accountable if he bombs a school.
>>
>>67899288
Uh...
What, dude?

Cool down.
If you're going to be a smart ass about legal issues maybe you shouldn't word things wrong, dumbass.

I didn't even see the shit movie so I don't even know he ended up in jail. Looks like you're the Snyder ballsucker.
>>
>>67893088

If Man A gave Man B the gun knowing that Man B was going to shoot and kill somebody, then of course Man A would be partly responsible. However, guns are legal to own, so the mere act of giving somebody a gun doesn't a person responsible for anything the person may do with said gun.

Anybody who thinks otherwise is a fucking idiot.
>>
>>67899890
What's the difference?
>>
>>67899974
kebabs aren't coons
>>
>>67899992
>violent
>stupid
>pack mentality

If you think a difference in skin colour tone and facial structure makes them different you a racist.
>>
>>67900056
Kebabs are way smarter than niggers. Also everybody has a pack mentality, I don't see how this is an argument.
>>
>>67900117
>way smarter

IQ points mean less the lower they go. Kebabs are in the 80's ad subsaharan africans in the 70's. That's really no functional difference.

> Also everybody has a pack mentality

kek

If you think in-group preference is comparable to pack mentality you're straight retarded, not just figuratively for the sake of insult.
>>
>>67887636
>He wasn't there and I'm sure he had an alibi.
he was fucking there

his alibi goes to shit when everyone saw him fucking there earlier
>>
Who would you have cast instead of Jesse?
>>
>>67900421
kebabs are in the mid-high 80's and some 90's while most african countries have an average iq hovering around 68

Are you really going to tell me that someone with a 85 iq is as dumb as someone with an iq of 68?
>>
>>67900558
How is his mere presence enough to say he bombed the place?

>>67900609
Mark Strong
>>
File: 346437767657.jpg (60 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
346437767657.jpg
60 KB, 720x400
>has goons kidnap lois and bring her to him
>pushes her off a building
>that one guy has proof that those bullets were his and with the bombing of the senate now he will testify

>no witnesses
>>
>>67900803
>>that one guy has proof that those bullets were his and with the bombing of the senate now he will testify

Are you retarded? He said he wouldn't and couldn't go public with it.
>>
File: 6786786786.jpg (149 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
6786786786.jpg
149 KB, 720x400
>theres no evidence!
>Martha Kent is alive and will testify
>Lois will testify
>he fucking has these polaroids with his finger prints on them
>>
>>67901051

>literally everything happening at the crash site was being recorded

>he's discovered in the crash site during that communion deleted scene

>used his DNA to create doomsday so doomsday will have his DNA

>multiple government records showing he was given access to the crash site
>>
>>67901051
>>67901253
>no proof
>>
>>67874043

This'd be giving Goyer too much credit, but Mercy Graves is sometimes an Amazon like Wonder Woman. He may have decided to off her after discovering that Wonder Woman was an Amazon; he may have believed Mercy was a spy.
>>
>>67874173

Air Traffic Control could confirm that helicopters arrived at LexCorp precisely when Lois said she was taken there and then pushed off.

It's enough to get him arrested; he may be acquitted due to lack of evidence, but it's enough to be arrested.
>>
>>67899938
Doomsday isnt a person, if you own a dog and let him run around unleashed and unsupervised and the Dog kills a kid the owner absolutely is going to be held accountable, There was a case in FLorida where a Python got lose and killed a toddler, and the parents where arrested and charged.
Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.