[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Vinyl HBO_sundays.jpg (61 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Vinyl HBO_sundays.jpg
61 KB, 590x350
Is anybody watching this show but me?

I’m disappointed at the lack of actual 1970s music on the show (apparently HBO doesn’t want to pay for it) and it’s got the now predictable annoying-wife-causes-problems-for-her-husband trope we see in all tv series nowadays but I dig the 70s setting and Juno Temple is cute as always (love the blue eye shadow).
>>
I kinda let it go a few episodes ago, is it getting better?
>>
>>67872344
>I’m disappointed at the lack of actual 1970s music on the show

I watched 4 episodes and there's always music playing every 5 minutes
>>
>>67872500
It gets better every episode
>>
Was going to create a thread asking if its any good but now I hear there's not much music in it I'll prolly give it a miss
>>
>>67872500
At least watch until episode six when you get to see Olivia Wilde nude.
>>
>>67872664
juno has only shown her body once (watched until ep3). does it get better?
>>
My parents watch tons of tv shows when they have the chance. At work, many of my co-workers watch tons of tv shows too (daredevil, black sails, breaking bad, house of cards, the walking dead, mr robot).
Nobody knows about Vinyl. Nobody.

However, i dont have any musician friends. Maybe im not in touch with Vinyl's audience...
>>
>>67873005
nearly all of my friends are musicians and they don't talk about this
>>
>>67872344
I WANT A HOTDOG
>>
>>67872707
>get to see Olivia Wilde nude.

Olivia Wilde doesn't get nude, just grinds up against a negro while wearing a dress.

Juno Temple on the other hand, does get nude.
>>
>>67872540
>>I’m disappointed at the lack of actual 1970s music on the show
>I watched 4 episodes and there's always music playing every 5 minutes

Yes, but it's newly made faux-1970s music, not actual tunes from 1970s (except for bits and prices here and there).

Since the series was created by Scorsese and Mick Jagger, I was expecting all kinda real 70s tunes all the time.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.