[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit this still holds up. I haven't seen this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 183x275
Holy shit this still holds up. I haven't seen this movie in almost ten years and I am surprised how well it looks. Writing, pacing and of course the cast still is great.

Is the 3rd one worth watching at all?
>>
File: uVOyazw.jpg (95 KB, 400x452) Image search: [Google]
uVOyazw.jpg
95 KB, 400x452
Hey, O'Connell!
>>
>>67870941
3rd is terrible! Truly terrible!

Mainly coz they changed Rachel Wiez with that awful bitch.
>>
File: fuckingbenny.jpg (80 KB, 475x380) Image search: [Google]
fuckingbenny.jpg
80 KB, 475x380
>>67871000

Open the door!!!
>>
>>67870941
>Is the 3rd one worth watching at all?
No, not even once.
>>
>>67871000
how was such blatant anti-semitism allowed back then
>>
>>67871143
Lol I am watching it on netflix right now and the part where benny holds up the star of david and speaks hebrew the mummy reply's "The language of the slaves?"
>>
>>67871000
Just found out this actor also plays Henry, Plainviews fake brother in There will be blood. He's probably one of the more underrated actors in hollywood.
>>
File: ISiHx6y.gif (497 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
ISiHx6y.gif
497 KB, 500x288
>>67871000
>>
File: w.gif (845 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
w.gif
845 KB, 245x245
>>67871333
Hey brendan, looks to me like you're on the wrond side of a divorce settlement
>>
3rd one is pure cancer. I'm having trouble flushing it from my memory.
>>
I don't like how the charismatic antagonist has no English lines throughout the movie and just makes angry faces at the protagonists
>>
>>67871062
They really didn't need a third movie. The first two tell a complete story, and the third movie is an unrelated adventure with the same characters.

These days they probably would have taken the script for The Mummy Returns and broken it into two movies, and we have The Matrix trilogy to thank for that.
>>
>>67871413
Too soon, Beni.
>>
File: c3b.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
c3b.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>>67871413
I wish Billy Zane killed me.
>>
>>67873110
>billy zane

kek
>>
>>67870941
>Is the 3rd one worth watching at all?
no
first one is the only good one anyway
2nd movie was ok but the first was a masterpiece
>>
>>67870941
J U S T
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.