[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So its widely known that Jonathan Kent wanted to die here because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
So its widely known that Jonathan Kent wanted to die here because he didnt want to be known as the cuck that raised someone elses son right?
>>
he died there to hide superman from the world because they weren't ready.

if his son wasn't superman he was dead anyways. plus he was a stoic and understood his fate.
>>
As good of an explanation as any, to be honest.
>>
>>67870660
You got it right.
>>
>>67870660

I don't think that's what was happening, though I will take this chance to say that it was impossible for Pa Kent to have planned his educational suicide.
>>
>>67870660
The guilt of killing the horses came back to haunt him. He wasn't able to save them so he figured he could save the dog.
>>
He was giving Man of Murder a lesson that saving people is bad
>>
>>67870660
better than the reason they gave in the movie lmao
>>
daily reminder that Pa was right and if Superman hadn't been a fucking moralfag going muh ancestors
>>
>>67870660
STOP INVINCIBLE SON
>>
>>67871211
HALT INDOMITABLE PROGENY
>>
>>67871267
FREEZE SUPERPOWERED LAD
>>
>>67871510
REFRAIN IMPREGNABLE HEIR
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.