[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to watch the season 2, but I haven't watched the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Daredevil-12.jpg (65 KB, 665x374) Image search: [Google]
Daredevil-12.jpg
65 KB, 665x374
I want to watch the season 2, but I haven't watched the first one, would you describe it in a nutshell?
>>
> Blind man saves a city
>>
Blind man gets the shit beaten out of him many, many times.
>>
>>67869511
Season 1 spoilers It explains Matt's origin story, how he met Stick, lots of really awesome fights, he puts kingpin in jail that's all i can remember
>>
blind manlet sunglasses man meets punished punisher looking to punish anyone who he feels punishes society so they punish each other until bikers eat shit and die and he painfully goes back to the waifu he never wanted
>>
>>67869511
shit tons of stuff that gets brought up all the time and you'll be really confused without it.
>>
I've been watching season 2 and man, the writing seems really shit compared to season 1.

Honestly just watch season 1 first.
>>
FRANKED
>>
>>67870099
Stick with it. I was a bit ehh throughout the first half but the second half of the season is fucking insane. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

P.s. Frank's fight scene in the prison block was one of the best I've seen in a television series I think. Entirely engrossing and visceral.
>>
>>67869511
Just watch it you weird mutant.
>>
>>67870323
The second half is boring as fuck, the first half was way better
>>
>>67869511
>but I haven't watched the first one

So why don't you? The second season will still be there when you finish.
>>
>>67870099
>>67870775

>Second half
>The People vs. Frank Castle
>Loved the trial scenes in Season 1
>It's a "MATT GOES TO COURT LATE AGAIN BECAUSE HE WAS FIGHTING NINJAS" episode
>>
>>67869511
>stop shooting people
>no
>stop hitting people
>no
>we're the same
>no we're not
>i love you
>i don't love you
>sudden crossover lesbian
>shocker ending
>>
File: xmqqdj[1].jpg (629 KB, 1040x1599) Image search: [Google]
xmqqdj[1].jpg
629 KB, 1040x1599
>>67871800

>Shocker ending

Dubs confirms it
>>
lots of bad acting, awful network-tier writing, and teenagers praising it as the greatest show ever
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.