[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script. It was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1280x718
>I felt sick to my stomach when I read the script. It was the first day in the whole six years of working on The Walking Dead that I was late for work because I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I was so angry and frustrated and I felt sick. And that was just after reading it.
-Andrew Lincoln on The Walking Dead Season 6 finale
>>
>"Gimple, this is so fucked up. How could we end it on this shitty a cliffhanger?"
>>
>>67868435
>"When we were shooting it, after each scene, I kept looking to [director] Greg [Nicotero] and saying.

>"It's going to be good!"
>>
>It made me sick that we're going to spit in the face of all the fans of the show like that
>>
Negan is going in order based on the line up, can't some autist figure out who, or about who he stopped on?
>>
>>67868564
No point, that's exactly what TWD execs want you to do. No matter how much nitpicking and looking into the scene, TWD writers/execs can pick whoever they want for S7 premiere
>>
>>67868564
if you go by the order, it's glenn, but they really made it an odd one because they would cut to people in the wrong order, and negans rhythm was a bit wonky which probably gives them leeway to decide who to pick.

but really they just left it open so they could see fan reaction and then pick who died so as to get the least amount of hate.
>>
The ending is so they have leverage during contract negotiations this off season. Sign for cheap or your character dies.
>>
>>67868842
RIP Daryl
>>
>>67868736
He points more times than words in the rhyme, so it could be anyone.
>>
>>67868435
the script (by Kirkman) probably featured all of it and ended with Negan's "Ta ta."
He wasn't aware of the cut.
Based Lincoln is still pure, you guys.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.