[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Reddit teenagers still think they're counted cultural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Transformers07.jpg (131 KB, 300x421) Image search: [Google]
Transformers07.jpg
131 KB, 300x421
>>
The first one was good for its time. It seems played out now because so much capeshit copied its formula. The rest are shit.
>>
>>67863304
2 is one of the worst movies I've ever seen
>>
>>67862977
>a literal 2 hour commercial for toys
>>
Its funny because you don't understand VA and think you're memeing with kino
it is actually a masterpiece when it falls under VA
>>
transformers are shit

the resident evil series is pure kino kinography though
>>
File: kino.jpg (78 KB, 880x300) Image search: [Google]
kino.jpg
78 KB, 880x300
>>67862977
kino?
>>
>>67863331
>>67863336
>>67863343
Itt teenagers that think they're being anti commercial by hating Michael bay and watching Wes Anderson
>>
>>67863331
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kognysmDBE
>3:00
>implying this wasn't the hypest shit
>>
>>67863645
>I love eating shit it makes me feel special
>>
>>67863683
Its true though.
>>
>>67863830
As long as you're being honest with yourself.
>>
>>67862977
First is legit decent. 2 was unwatchable trash save for the fights, 3 was only salvageable because of the minor amount of Ken Jeong and Chicago being absolutely fucking obliterated, and 4 was pretty much on-par with 3.
>>
>>67863830
Sure man it's your choice

I won't judge anyone for eating shit
>>
File: 1459188828253.jpg (141 KB, 563x528) Image search: [Google]
1459188828253.jpg
141 KB, 563x528
>>67863645
>hating transformers = hating all Michael Bay movies
>liking Transformers 2
>>
>>67863931
I love 3 because Optimus is pretty much the opposite of who we know Optimus is.
In 3 he's a bloodthirsty psychopath who doesn't even think twice about sacrificing an entire city and all it's population to prove a point.
He flies around the city murdering absolutely everyone.
Then when he has won and Megatron is offering him peace after millions of years of conflict he fucking rips his head off, and when his ally is also surrendered, he doesn't even give him a quick death, he shoots him first in the heart, and then he finally shoots him in the head killing him.

It's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>67864033
I think at one point Starscream actually shouts "I'M GONNA KICK YOU" which I thought was prime meme material.
>>
>>67863987
>I conform very hard to whatever image I have to so I can call myself a "patrician" and have critics and others back me up on this
>>
>>67864033
It's even better because when Megatron dies in Transformers 1 he says
>''You left us no choice, brother...''
>>
>it's a "/v/ calls anyone not blinded by nostalgia reddit" episode
>>
>>67864376
This movie did exactly what it promised and set out to do, and simultaneously started the capeshit thing that unoriginal poser shitty movies like deadpool are copying.

But yes, I know it's nice to pretend you're being rebellious, anti commercial or funniest of all counter cultural by hating on Michael bay. Even though he graduated from film school at the top of his class, and not a shitty one either. Bay made pseudo intellectuals like you his bitch
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.