[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: Rare Movie Trivias
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1040
In Home Alone (1990), Joe Pesci plays both the policeman at the beginning of the movie, as well as Harry the burglar.
>>
>>67855416
no fucking way, how is that even possible???
>>
>gun tie clip
>>
Nice repost faggot
>>
are you srs? he was pretending to be a cop so he can scope out the joint
>>
File: wm_wp1280_001.jpg (108 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
wm_wp1280_001.jpg
108 KB, 1280x1024
WHO POLICES THE POLICEMEN
>>
Calling bullshit on this
>>
Jesus I thought I was the only one noticed this. Nobody else believes me.
>>
>>67855739
the funniest post on 4chan right now
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 640x362
During a talk at Google, Ryan Reynolds revealed that the taxi driver character "Dopinder" was named after "a really cool guy" he knew in elementary school, who died when he was hit by lightning. It was meant to be a tribute to him.
>>
File: Cheechfdtd.jpg (67 KB, 300x154) Image search: [Google]
Cheechfdtd.jpg
67 KB, 300x154
>>67855416
get on my level, midget.
>>
>>67855416
Near the end of the movie where the robbers hang Macaulay Culkin on the back of the door, Joe Pesci bit Culkins finger...for real. Culkin has a scar on his finger from the incident.
>>
>>67855680
how do you know this? did say that in the movie?
>>
>>67856126
cool tell us more
>>
>some manlet walks in dressed as a cop
>everyone is fooled
>>
>>67856141
you can stop pretending it's ok
>>
>>67855739
why would any one post lies on the internet?
>>
>>67856179
The scene where Kevin shoots Marv in the head with a BB gun was done with CG. A guy who freelanced special effects was paid (I'm probably going to get the price wrong) $200 to digitally draw a BB, frame by frame.
>>
>>67856179
The scene where Marv screams after having a tarantula placed on his face was done a little out of order. He didn't really scream. He mimed it so the tarantula wouldn't get startled and bite him. Daniel Stern recorded the scream in a sound booth.
>>
3D movies are shot on film. There needs to be physical prisms in order to project an image that can be viewed as three dimensional.
>>
>>67856449
its just two lenses right beside eachother mimicing human eyes that record the images and then they get projected right beside eachother onto the screen and the glasses make it that one human left eye sees through the glasses and sees the left recording from the left camera lense, same for right
>>
>>67856641
no it's just fancy film, look it up
>>
The Autocucks fjdkd
Fff
F
f
f
ff
F
F

f
fg

gg
G
G

gg
H
H

h
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.