[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Don't forget to tune in to The Walking Dead™
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: le_epin_ARG.png (110 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
le_epin_ARG.png
110 KB, 720x404
>"Don't forget to tune in to The Walking Dead™ Season 7 in October to find out whose head I'm about to bash in, and also vote who you think it might be on Facebook Instagram or Twitter!"

I can't believe AMC had him say all that, right in the scene. Walking Dead a shit
>>
TZ-KEK
>>
>>67852027

I can't believe people still force this unfunny meme. /tv/ a shit
>>
Fuck AMC and fuck their gay shit. I'm watching on Netflix from now on. They made a fucking mistake with this one.
>>
>>67852027
>"Winners of the 'Who Did Negan Kill?' contest will be flown down in their own private jet, to spend a night in Alexandria with the cast and crew of The Walking Dead™. Now, ain't that some shit?"

just wow
>>
I bet it was that pony tail nerd

liberals wont let them kill off the chink
>>
File: TONYYY.jpg (146 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
TONYYY.jpg
146 KB, 5000x5000
>>67852249
>>
>>67852340

sjws don't care about asians
>>
I hope its daryl,
then just as he finishes maggie collapses because muh baby. megan turns his attention to her, glen jumps up to stop him he uses that as an excuse to kill glen as well.
>>
>>67852388
I really hope it's Daryl. That would kill this piece of shit once and for all.
>>
>>67852530
everyone thinks its glen because muh comics
hopefully its daryl and that'll get cunts mad, and force them to keep watching because rick will vowl to get revenge.
also allows for characters such as carol, morgan, and glen to die later on at the hands of negan
>mfw carol sees daryl in dwight
>dwight kills carol
>she is finally ''at peace''
>>
>>67852530
>>67852617
This. It'd be frustrating if Glenn did get Lucilled because they could have shown the scene in all of its glory.

If it is Daryl, at least there is some redemption in that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.