[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did any of /tv/ go to woodstock?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (52 KB, 304x417) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
52 KB, 304x417
Did any of /tv/ go to woodstock?
>>
>>67848873
i doubt there's many 60 year old people on /tv/ let alone 60 year olders who've gone to woodstock
>>
HIPPIES GET OUT
>>
File: 200_s.gif (31 KB, 218x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
31 KB, 218x200
booooo
bring on Sha Na Na
>>
>>67848873
Woodstock '99 movie when?
>>
>>67848973
Was that the one with all the mud?
>>
>>67848998

mud rape, and fire. and 20 dollar bottles of aquafina.
>>
woodstock '69 would've been so nice to attend. just want to drop lsd with a bunch of likeminded hippies and watch the technology age take over
>>
>>67849081
Not to like bring you down or anything man, but there was also a lot of mud, diarrhea, shitty forgotten acts, and some really bad acid.
>>
>>67849130
im ok with the mud, diarrhea and shitty acts as thats expected at a festival of that magnitude. how do you mean bad acid?
>>
>>67849195
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKoLlKmQSHU
https://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=95433
>>
>>67849211
ah yeah ive heard of the brown acid thing. thanks for the links, ill read now
>>
>>67848873

Seeing Blue Cheer would've been nice there but how do you think a modern Woodstock style festival would be? I can imagine it being everything wrong with modern society, showcasing the worst of our vanity and image obsession with fucking social media and taking photos.
>>
>>67849281
probably not much different from modern rock concerts and festivals which aren't really like what you describe.
>>
No, but I did watch it in 1080p, which is close enough...so yes.
>>
Imagine being someone who went to see The Who
>>
>>67850379
Literally who?
>>
>>67850399
no, literally 'the who'
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.