[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Notice anything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: n0GHnPq.jpg (23 KB, 480x359) Image search: [Google]
n0GHnPq.jpg
23 KB, 480x359
Notice anything?
>>
>>67848663
I notice you're watching a television show for manchildren
>>
>>67848663
Yea i think can see..yea you're a faggot, just like i thought
>>
>>67848680
>>
it's Tommy Lee Jones
>>
>>67848663

what? that the shadow on his chest resembles carol's cowboy hat?
>>
If it was Carl, why would he tell his men to "cut the boy's other eye out," if he was already planning to kill him? Eh?
>>
>>67848680
This.
>>
Looks like Kevin Durand
>>
HEY PAUL
>>
Chandler Riggs getting too old for the role

So they just Lucille the little bitch....

It makes sense t b h mi familia
>>
carl gave glenn the hat to cushion the blows
>>
>>67848798
did he specifically say he was planning on killing him?
>>
>>67848663
Listen to the slow downed audio. It's glenn, you can hear glenn make a noise in pain then say maggie. Everyone screaming no, carl screaming no was easily distinguishable. And you had maggie screaming 'glenn' like a banshee a couple times.
Almost nervous to see how glenn takes it next season.
>>
its either daryl or glenn, 50/50.

>Rick and Carl are safe.
>>
>>67848663

You have a Time Warner Cable DVR
>>
>>67848680
Kek
>>
File: 1458961765495.jpg (54 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1458961765495.jpg
54 KB, 540x720
>>67848663
I noticed something alright. There's no light source facing Negan in this shot.
This stupid hat shape is formed by a combination of several light sources placed sideways.
Look at negan's face. Look at his face. See the shadow in the middle and the light sources left and right? Notice the shadows on his arms. Notice the angle of light hitting his arms exactly like they hit his face. There are clearly 2 heavy light sources sideways, each creating an opposite shadow.

If like you morons suggest Carl was truly backlit, projecting his hat shadow on Negan, Negan's face and underarms should be exposed to this light source. But they're not.

This stupid screenshot is a fantastic photography pleb detector.
>>
>>67848663
so it is someone to the left of carl on his knees/ stage right
>>
Its darrel isnt it
>>
File: not carls shadow.jpg (971 KB, 2413x1076) Image search: [Google]
not carls shadow.jpg
971 KB, 2413x1076
that's just from the folds of his jacket, the top of the "hat" is from his arms.
>>
killing coral would be dumb

it'd just leave rick with nothing
>>
>>67850930 Don't forget he's getting blacked
>>
>>67850930
he still has a baby daughter but don't worry seems like the people that make the show forget she exists as well. They should have just killed her off at the prison like they did in the comics.
>>
>>67848663
>>67850892
To the left of carl is gay guy, to the right is eugene
>>
>>67850962
You mean Michonne is getting bleached
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.