[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone always cheat on everyone in movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 4141.gif (997 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
4141.gif
997 KB, 500x271
Why does everyone always cheat on everyone in movies?
>>
>>67847117
To set a good example for the children.
>>
Because you watch the bad kind
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
The more promiscuity, homosexuality, bestiality and other things the Jews can promote, the more the traditional "one man, one woman" Caucasian family is destabilized. And the reasons? Well, if you knew the reasons, you'd be as smart as I am, wouldn't you?
>>
>>67847301
What, /pol/ get out.
>>
>>67847117
it's a cheap way to create drama

you can't tell me that most normies in monogamous relationshits don't believe they deserve more
>>
>>67847117
Artists are promiscuous. They create art based off of their own life experience. Thus everyone is a cheating amoral halfwit.
>>
>>67847203
>Mad Men

>Bad
>>
>>67847117
I remember as a kid right up until my late teens I would always get saddened when there was adultery in film, especially when it was just brushed over like it wasn't a big deal (the worst offenders are rom coms where the main chick gets mad at the guy so sleeps with another guy, then just realizes it was a mistake and ends up with the man guy).

It very rarely felt necessary, just cheap drama like >>67849779. Same with prostitution.
>>
>>67847301
Kek, I always read these posts in James Woods's voice
>>
>>67847301
The traditional hetreonormative family unit is an invention designed to facilitate transferral of land and resources.

Free yourself from the trappings of agrarian morality and false normative thinking.
>>
I saw some old black and white movie the other day. Great film. There was basically none of the modern degeneracy we now see in every movie.

Jews are pushing destructive values down our throats as usual.
>>
Everyone's a whore that's why.
People pretend like sex is some horrible thing when they can't stop having it.
>>
>>67849878
Promiscuity has always existed and its perfectly fine.

Its people like you, repressed, protestant prudes who're terrified of their own erections that are the problem.
>>
Polyamory is the future.
t.polyamorist
>>
>>67849974
no it's not
it's killing you on the inside and you know it
t. a guy who's fucked 2 """""polyamorist's'"""""" girlfriends
>>
>>67849974
>literal cuck logic
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.