[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking Dead Season 6 finale
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
So, who died?
>>
Either no-name-boy or Eugene.
>>
>>67845044
http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc
Glenn
>>
My love for this show. Seriously. Fuck AMC.
>>
>>67845070
No name boy? Who's that?
>>
>>67845076
I don't think it's Glenn just because they foreshadowed Glenn dying all season and it's what happened in the comics.
>>
>>67845092
I can't even remember his name. The guy that went with them who is barely part of the cast most of the time.
>>
>>67845044
Best case scenario: Daryl
Worst case scenario: Arron
Glenn in the tv show would be too much missed potential than he was in the comic.
>>67845076
Nah, that shit's vague at best, could be misinterpreted as anything slowed down like that. I only thought i understood what they were saying, if anything, because of the subtitles.
>>67845082
This.
>>
>>67845044
It was pretty obvious that it was Abraham, he got to say all his goodbyes.
>>
Is it possible to remember the order they were lined up in, then just give a solid guess as to who it ended on?
>>
>>67845187
So you are saying the information of the subtitles, future information, has changed the past? Now whenever you hear that you going to hear Glenn? So the cat is truly dead.

Thanks for making zero escape vlr make sense!
>>
>>67845178
The gay guy?

>>67845187
Worst case scenario? the guy is gay. wtf

>>67845227
pls no.
>>
>>67845187
>Worst case scenario: Arron
How so?
I like Aaron and I don't want him to die but how is him dying the worst case scenario?
>>
>>67845251
Because it'd be a let down. He's the newest character in the lineup.
>>67845249
Aaron may be gay but at least he isn't a faggot like you.
>>
>>67845442
How am I a faggot?
>>
>>67845245
No, i'm saying that you're not gonna be able to tell who bit it just based on the sound, they don't overlook this kind of thing. Hell, at some point, I thought I head Rick yell "Daryl!" Reading the subtitles just makes you think that's what you hear.
>>67845249
>>67845251
I meant from an impact point of view, killing him just wouldn't be as powerful as say Glenn or Daryl.
>>67845234
Aaaaand, nope.
>>
they might not have even decided yet or shot anything lol
>>
>>67845496
I've got the torrent here. I can check it out for you guys.
>>
The camera man

RIP in peace
>>
So how did they get the rv and find the people in the dark?

Watching with night vision?
>>
>>67845234
He was grouping a bunch of words together at the end and even if he was doing it right (one word per person) this show is so shitty they probably wouldn't follow that guideline.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (32 KB, 724x400) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
32 KB, 724x400
>>67845234
>>
>>67845251
Cause it comes off as really cheap and pathetic that AMC couldn't kill a main character and that the build up was all for nothing
>>
>>67845496
How the fuck would killing aaron be as big of an impact as killing one of the Atlanta originals?
>>
>>67845558
All they had to do was ask that guy what general direction they were headed in and cut them off. They were only going at a brisk walking pace thanks to preggers.
>>
File: glenn dead.png (913 KB, 1397x534) Image search: [Google]
glenn dead.png
913 KB, 1397x534
It's Glenn folks.
>>
>>67845606
>killing him just wouldn't be as powerful
>>
>>67845082
yep
>>
>>67845624
Eh, I don't know if we can trust the pauses in his sentence.
>>
>>67845624
Impressive regardless
>>
Eugene. His relationship with Abraham is at peak and has reached its conclusion. He gained everybody's respect by willing to play decoy so they could get Maggie to Hilltop. His knowledge of bullet manufacturing has been passed on to Rick. He can die a certified 'survivor'.

There is no good reason for it to be anyone but Eugene.
>>
>>67845044
>the show
>>
>>67845750
>There is no good reason for it to be anyone but Eugene.
Except for like, doing eenie meenie minie moe.
>>
>>67845750
>There is no good reason for it to be anyone but Eugene.
After Denise, I don't trust the writers for good reasoning.
>>
>>67845624
I have it recorded and this doesn't match who he was pointing at when he said the words. He was grouping together words and going out of order at random. There's no way to tell who he landed on.
>>
>>67845044
I'm betting Daryl, wife's betting Glenn
>>
>>67845786
what's the problem with denise?

>>67845799
Daryl? Naah.
>>
What reaction do you think they expected? I honestly can't see how they thought people would be anything other than pissed off
>>
>>67845766
That's not a good reason.
And if you want to go by the way this guy (>>67845624) did it, I doubt Negan would walk all the way to Eugene from Glenn, instead he'd go in reverse order. And if that were the case then "it" would fall on Carl who has a 0% chance of being hit.
>>
Daryl. If you take the POV scenes into account, you see that there is no one and nothing obstructing the view of the bullet hole riddled door. When Daryl, Rosita, Michonne, and Glenn are removed from the van, Daryl is the first to be taken out. This means he is the POV we are watching. Also, the gunshot wound has taken a tole on him, so we see things visually distorted and hear muffled talking and breathing.

Now why we don't know who got the honor of being "Lucille'd", we can assume that since POV has never been a thing in the series, we are watching a skull bashing from Daryl's perspective.

Also, I would like to think that if anyone would take a blunt object to the head "like a champ", it would be Daryl.
>>
>>67845044
ill bet they haven't decided yet and they are gauging the reaction.
>>
>>67845750

Eugine is too important to die, he practically becomes Rick's #2 after the war.
>>
>>67845820
>what's the problem with denise?
They killed off the only doctor in Alexandria by giving her teen angst for no reason.
>Daryl? Naah.
He's getting a reality show and there can only be one crossbow user and scarface has that locked up.
>>
>>67845837
Killing Carl would be fucking dope.

>>67845876
HA
>>
>>67845832
>any publicity is good publicity
>it'll get people talking
>whoever wrote that scene has an edging fetish
>>
We know for absolute certain it's not Rick or his son due to what Neegan says. Other than that, it could be anyone. But I highly doubt it's a woman due to his reaction and the use of the word "champ". I think it's Glenn due to the angle, the lighting and background though. He also seemed to be delighted that it ended on him. Due to Glenn's outburst, he seemed to enjoy it a bit more than if it had landed on a woman or a guy that was laying low.
>>
>>67845876
>he practically becomes Rick's #2 after the war
What? How?
>>
>>67845876
How? No spoileronis pls
>>
>>67845624
He said tiger to Daryl
>>
>>67845853
Things were muffled and distorted only after the first hit. A perfectly healthy person would experience the same effects.
>>
>>67845853
It sorta makes sense that several bits of the episode were from Daryl's POV, and then the ending death was a POV, but it's thin.
>>
>>67845989
Disorted and muffled in the van too. Re watch it
>>
>>67846026
That was for the sake of ambiguity. Besides, whoever's POV the last shot was wasn't distorted until they were hit the first time.
>>
>>67846076
My argument has literally nothing to do with the distortion of vision and sound after the first hit. I'm just correlating the two pov scenes together
>>
>>67846026
But not while Neegan was talking before taking the first swing. He says like 3 complete sentences directly in front of the person without any muffled sounds or distortions. You are either an idiot, or need to watch it again.

Haha they asked me to pick the pictures with an RV in it.
>>
>>67845929
>>67845932

Eugine gets a lot of shit running up again using his science skills, if he's gone then everything falls apart for Rick.
>>
Abraham just became my new favourite character on the show

Balls of fucking steel
>>
I don;t think you can really trust what you see behind Negan during the kill cam. It's just a forest backdrop from a set I believe, from that leaked clip a while back.
>>
>>67845076

Fake
As
Fuck
>>
glenn or daryl
>>
>>67845496

Pure fucking autism. That's why I hate this show and why I hate cliffhangers.
>>
>>67846107
Uhhhh...half of your argument each time you posted was the distorted sound.

REVELATION: Just watched it again and in the scene that you are claiming is a first person POV from Daryl (inside the van with bullet holes) is actually a normal shot from inside the van. You can clearly see the top of someone's head (more than likely Daryl's) due to all the hair. Look very closely just off center to the left bottom portion of the screen. When they open the door you can CLEARLY see the top of Daryl's head. So...there goes your theory.
>>
It's Glenn. They did it in the comics, they are doing it in the show. The cliffhanger is just to make you think that they will do something different. They are already setting up Maggie to take leadership of the Hilltop from Gregory, her character won't have room to grow into that with Glenn around. The writers are doing enough different to have some doubts and variety, but all the main story ques are directly from the comic.
>>
>>67846220
Boy I hope it's Daryl. I used to like Daryl more then Glenn, but now I like Glenn more. It's like Daryl used to be a hard badass with a soft inside but has pussywillowed out. Glenn's become a solid fuckin hero.
>>
>>67846286
>It's Glenn. They did it in the comics, they are doing it in the show.

Nope. The show doesn't follow the comics, nor does it have to.

And if it was Glenn everyone would just be like "well it finally happened." And the scene would have little or no impact.
>>
>>67845932
That's like asking to pour milk without the milk.
>>
>>67845555
underrated post
>>
>>67846302
I'll never forgive daryl for not fucking the loli.
>>
>>67846271
BUT if you still want to follow your theory then the point of view would actually be coming from the back if the van which would be Glenn. Who I think it has been the whole time. Not saying that shot has anything to do with it, but even your theory points to Glenn.
>>
>>67846286
They set up Abraham's death too but pulled out in favor of Denise so just because it happened in the comic and it was lead up to in the show, doesn't mean it's gonna happen. And they've written in Rick giving leadership roles to Maggie as a way to explain why she steps up without Glenn's death, I think.
>>
File: ITS GLENN.png (2 MB, 1388x1516) Image search: [Google]
ITS GLENN.png
2 MB, 1388x1516
ITS GLENN
>>
Poor Glenn. Remember when Rick got stuck inside that tank in Atlanta and Glenn talked to him on the radio and got him out?
He changed so much since.
>>
>>67846363
>VR

Fucking retard.
>>
>>67846286

Carol becomes leader of The Hilltop instead....Temporarily, she'll die and her death with affect Maggie enough to take over. Maybe Gregory causes her death which gives more than a good enough reason for Maggie to execute him after he launches a coup against her later.
>>
>>67845961

No, to Rosalita.
>>
>>67846363

but from angle unless the RV is two feet away you wouldnt see it

>like this show ever fucking follows logic
>>
>it's this guy from BCS
>that weird knife effect when Morgan was killing the hung zombie (hung... jajaj geb it? :DD) Does anybody have a .webm so we can all agree it was lame fx
>random Hilltop NPCs scene
>that guitar sound when Negan says something regarding death, each time in different tempos

JUST
Give
him
your
shit
already
Rick
>>
>>67846363
Backdrop can't be trusted, it was a set and the wording can't be trusted because it was so uneven.
>>
>>67846405
>random Hilltop NPCs scene
>Hilltop
HAH
>>
>>67845837

He if he would say "his toe" to Rosita, it will be still Glenn. Or Carl.
>>
It's not going to be a woman because this show has a huge female audience.

The SJW censorship community would never allow a scene where Negan beats on a woman. The producers of the show are also women, so it's not going to happen.
>>
Glenn dies in the manga, so it must be him. They followed manga faithfully this season so far, but we'll see.
>>
So let's see:

1. Glenn dies in the comic book
2. Glenn made a scene.
3. If he follows the rhyme like it should have gone, he lands on Glenn
4. It is 100% for sure not Rick or his son.
5. Abe was way too willing to sacrifice himself so you know Neegan wouldn't get any satisfaction from him.
6. Is shocked that he took it like a champ (Glenn is very unassuming)

I could go on but all signs point to Glenn. Even the camera angle, background, etc. point to Glenn's position.

Sidenote: my surround sound indicated that most of the gasps and screams were coming from the left. Which, again, makes sense considering Glenn's position.
>>
Jeffrey Dean Morgan is so much fucking better than this show deserves its actors to be, so much more charisma and stage presence than anyone in the show.

Like hell dude needs to fucking act in more stuff ASAP
>>
>>67846472
It has nothing to do with SJWs, dipshit, it's Negan's personality. He wouldn't want to kill someone injured or female, especially a hot one.
>>
>>67845092

The faggot.
>>
File: night at the cinema tv yly.png (940 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
night at the cinema tv yly.png
940 KB, 960x720
>>67845044
Based on the comics its Glenn.
>>
Someone in another thread made some edits of Breaking Bad if it were done by the people of TWD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otYxnmkDO3Y&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_o4w0IeID-Y
>>
>>67846503
Clearly you're a cunt.
>>
>>67846494

Also JDM wasn't playing Negan, he was playing himself. Watch his interviews.
>>
>>67846493
>1. Glenn dies in the comic book
Yes.
>2. Glenn made a scene.
Don't think Negan really cared. Besides, it's too easy to pick Glenn.
>3. If he follows the rhyme like it should have gone, he lands on Glenn
Rhyme was all over the place.
>4. It is 100% for sure not Rick or his son.
Agreed.
>5. Abe was way too willing to sacrifice himself so you know Neegan wouldn't get any satisfaction from him.
Plus he already escaped his comic death.
>6. Is shocked that he took it like a champ (Glenn is very unassuming)
That could be anybody, you smash anybody in the head with a barbed bat and they stay up, they're doing super well.
>Sidenote: my surround sound indicated that most of the gasps and screams were coming from the left. Which, again, makes sense considering Glenn's position.
Means it could also be Daryl.
>>
File: pyramid.png (59 KB, 844x687) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.png
59 KB, 844x687
>>67845044

>Plot armour tier
Carl, Rick

>I was just two days from retirement... tier:
Daryl, Glenn

>A main character died! tier:
Maggie, Michonne

>And nothing of value was lost. tier:
Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Sasha

>Who? tier:
Aaron
>>
>>67846494
TWD purposely isn't about charisma. They all ended up having some, but the whole point for them is to be bunch of randoms or at least feel like it, otherwise it would be like HBO show. I'd say Carl has the most charisma imo.
>>
>>67846527
Yeah that's about right
>>
>>67845853
>If you take the POV scenes into account, you see that there is no one and nothing obstructing the view of the bullet hole riddled door

you give them way too much credit.. that they would actually think that through. they probably just stuck a camera wherever was convenient and beat the shit out of a tennis ball
>>
>most watched show on TV
>thinking they need a retarded cliffhanger to pull in more viewers

It couldn't have just been a stunt for ratings.

What was their ACTUAL reasoning in doing this?
>>
Is there even a reason to continue watching?
>was there ever?

Yes yes but no really, comic-book wise, what interesting shit has happened after this point? Why should I care to keep going with this story?
>>
>>67846527
Oh I'd be pissed if they did that on BB
>>
>>67846493

It's not Glenn.

He hid under a dumpster before he could get hit with the bat.
>>
>>67846494
Also
>be 15 minutes in the Watchmen film
>be the best and most iconic thing in it

>>67846561
Regardless, dude has charm and charisma that works in film.

And I think Daryl got fucking whacked
>For that you are gonna pay
>Shot of Daryl instantly

>>67846587
Well the actors are mostly shit, Jeffrey sold his performance easily amongst them so my point stands.
>>
>>67846608
War. Pretty much the fun of watching Negan bend Rick over the table.
>>
>>67846405
I really just want him to turn out to be Trevor Philips and kill everyone.
>>
File: jhjh.png (1 MB, 946x838) Image search: [Google]
jhjh.png
1 MB, 946x838
>>67846494
Loved his performance, hated everything else.
Looks kinda like a rat here
>>
>"This is Lucille"
>immediately shows Glenn next shot

pretty fucking obvious familia
>>
>>67846649
HAHAHA I fucking knew his mannerisms were from Trevor. Instantly the first thing that I connected him to.
>>
>>67846608
>this show was ever about plot
No. It was about the characters and survival. And how people deal with it and what they're ready to do.
I only watch it for the way they portray those things and all the hardship they go through.
>>
>>67846650

That's Nicholas Cage, right?
>>
>>67846585
Abraham is the only human on the fucking show.

Everyone is a mopey cunt, who speaks like they're on stage. Honestly. I can't stand ANY of these fucking characters, bar him
>>
>>67846606
I agree with this sentiment.

I'm just sitting here like...so...we have to wait forever just to see who died? Why? No, really, why?
>>
Holy shit check out NormieBook (face)

People are fucking PISSED

AMC just killed this show. They lost 4 million views from last season. They're going to lose a lot more this time.

I'm betting season 8 will be the last. 7 is already booked and 8 will wrap things up.
>>
I can;t be the only one who thinks this episode actually did the lead up to Negan better but completely fucked his introduction? Like, the fuckin haunted hayride Rick and crew went on throughout the entire episode where the saviors were just fucking with them was awesome and way better than their entrance in the comic, but Negan's introduction fell flat.
>>
>>67846725
Never underestimate a normie pleb's ability to eat shit. Fucking never. They'll be back, ready for 15 and a half episodes of filler and 20 minutes of plot movement before a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67846734
Backwards. Negan was awesome, everything else was goofy shit.
>>
>>67846620
Now this guy...this guy I like.
>>
>>67846752
>They'll be back

Yeah, just like the 4 million people who bailed from last season.

Go to bed AMC. You're drunk.
>>
>>67846757
Don;t get me wrong, Negan was sick as fuck, but his introduction, where he just stepped out of the RV and said, "Hi. I'm Negan." wasn't very dramatic to me.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 245x206
>>67845044
Degan mentioned something about an eye so my mind says Carl. Norman Reedus has a new show that has him travelling a lot, it's gonna be hard to have a leading role in TWD thereafter.
>>
>>67846752
>>67846770

Just do what i do and watch the last 10 minutes of each episode, will never miss much
>>
>>67846606
They're gonna gauge fan reaction then do an interoffice poll and weigh the pros and cons of killing certain characters after the fan reaction is taken into account. Worst comes to worse, they'll have it be some no-name from Negan's group be the guy that gets beaten for some unrelated past offense and make it a fake out.
>>
File: 1437769074735[1].png (258 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1437769074735[1].png
258 KB, 600x600
>first episode of season 7
>opening scene is of Alexandria or Carol and Morgan having a conversation
>>
>>67846527
Love it
>>
>>67846606
pull a sopranos *cut to black pov ending* and gauge fan reaction then choose duh
>>
>>67846844
gaurentee it senpai, with 60 minutes of unintelligible flash backs/forwards
>>
>>67846725
It's a riot. Top kek! Dweebs in total revolt.
>>
>>67846796
Best idea ever
>>
>>67846786
Also, Steven Ogg in muthufuggin TWD. Nobody exited?
>>
>>67846776

yea, even tho I like this show, I can't say that it got good directing
>>
>>67846887
>It's a riot. Top kek! Dweebs in total revolt.

We need to get in on this. Fire up those troll accounts.
>>
File: latest.png (671 KB, 544x754) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
671 KB, 544x754
>Hullo, im kneegan, i dunt no how t' eenie meenie miney moe properly
>>
please be RICK or his maggot kid
>>
hopefully the fucking director and producer.

This god damn ending pissed me off so fucking much. This was so motherfucking stupid to end it on a cliffhanger.
>>
>>67845227
Came to post this. Plus he stood up to Negan. He didn't cry or beg. In other words, trouble.
>>
>>67846914
Does he just play himself in everything he does? I haven't seen anything else hes in.
>>
Camera man is dead, the walking dead is now over because he can't film anymore.

And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>67846797

That's 100% the reason, it's their get out of jail free card. It will probably be Glenn but now they have the freedom to change their mind at any time.
>>
>>67846887
>"Here's a cliff hanger AMC. Will I be watching next season?"

Best comment ever.
>>
>>67845788
it's illogical to think he wouldnt go in order wiht a game like eenie meenie minie moe
>>
My bet is Rosita. Gonna be so funny, it'll piss so many people off with how shit that would be.
>>
File: 65629.jpg (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
65629.jpg
176 KB, 500x500
Dumping snippets of the Redditcucks hot opinions on the finale

>Gotta say, despite how infuriating it is - that's a damn powerful cliffhanger. If the point was to feel that gut-wrenching powerlessness as another layer of stability is pulled out from under you - this would be the way to do it. By not knowing who it was, it was all of them. And the audience was forced to feel it no matter which characters they cared about. Fuck.

>I'm pretty steamed they didn't show who gets offed in the end. But in my opinion, the introduction and craziness of Negan more than makes up for it. His dialogue and carefree attitude sent shivers down my spine.
>>
>>67846796

i often just skim thru the filler when it exists, cut straight to the action / INTENSE MUSIC scenes
>>
File: 234234.gif (3 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
234234.gif
3 MB, 540x304
>>67847102
>>
File: walking dead.jpg (298 KB, 1168x800) Image search: [Google]
walking dead.jpg
298 KB, 1168x800
Coincidence?
probably
>>
>>67846694
It's Trevors VA,
>>
>>67845750
This is what I was thinking. They always give the dying person some decent focus beforehand. Only other person who struck me as a possibility was Abraham with the way he was talking about the future. The fact that someone else recently got his comic death would make him a prime candidate.
>>
What if...

...Negan beat the camera man?
>>
>>67847165
literal 4th wall breaking.
>>
There's no way it's Eugene. I'd buy anyone else but they played all that maudlin "I will remeeeeember youuuu" crap way too hard in this one. He's the obvious red herring.
>>
>>67845750

I can't believe people don't seem to think it's Eugene, he literally said goodbye in this episode gave passed his wisdom (how to make bullets 101) onto the group.

It would be in the spirit of AMC to cop out on the death of a major character by switching with somebody like Eugene.
>>
I don't care who it is. That finale sucked and I have no interest in following the show any more. They could have killed anyone. I don't fucking care at this point.
>>
>>67847144
When we getting Negan and trevor spin off show!
>>
File: 5645646546.png (258 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
5645646546.png
258 KB, 720x404
Woah, good job there aren't any zombies roaming around any more otherwise this scene might have been a little dangerous : ^ )
>>
>>67847102
How can reddit be so cringey 24/7
>>
>>67847233
>Not realizing that's just 4chan users meta trolling.
>>
That ending was complete shit tier video game ending.... those camera angles were fine but that last shot was garbage...
>>
lol, at everyone bitching about the cliffhanger.

People die in this show all the time. Who the fuck cares who he beat to death. I literally doesn't matter. You're a bunch of autistic faggots.
>>
Daryl was too fucked up to take it like a champ. It was Glenn.
>>
>>67847011
Only heard his voice in GTAV. He also does Trevor's mocap work.
>>
File: neben.png (921 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
neben.png
921 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>67845044
television
>>
Has to be Carl. Degan talked about an eye during the POV scene and being surprised at how well the victim took the beating from Lucile the Barbwired swatter.
>>
I can't remember the last time a cliffhanger had such a reaction
>>
He killed the audience.
>>
>>67845044
AMC's ratings and the rest of the comic fans
>>
>>67846389
Brettygood

This is 10/10 and covers everything
>>
So, what if 701 is just all from the view of Negan's group leading up to the execution? Like Live Bait?
>>
>>67847400
>replying to your dumb post because no one replied to you
cringe
>>
>>67847345

It's not going to be Carl or any of the core characters. It's either Glenn, Abe, Daryl or Eugene. It's not any of the women either since he says "taking it like a champ", and who refers to women as champs?

Also, if it was Carl then why would he threaten to "cut the boys other eye out and feed it to the father" if he was going to be brutally murdered anyway?
>>
let the gook go AMC, his career is going no where on your dead show
>>
>Kirkman and Gimple both say that the cliffhanger is the perfect end for Ricks headstrong, overconfident arc as seen throughout the finale
>not beating Glenn's head in
>not "See ya next week, ta-ta"

Seems like that would have been the perfect end, as they both laid it out on Talking Dead. Idiots. Negans little speech as the Saviors pack up and head out is the ultimate fuck you to Ricks belief that his group can do anything together.
>>
>>67846405
who is trevor in the comics?
>>
>>67846982
Im not familiar with the comics. Is Negan intelligent enough to kill Abraham b/c he seems like trouble?
>>
>>67846405
>random hilltop NPCs scene

topkek
>>
>>67847075
not in this show
>>
>>67847075
It isn't fair that he wouldn't play EMMM by the rules but it most certainly is not illogical. I don't think anyone in this shit situation cares about the big bad playing a child's game of chance by the rules.
>>
>>67847075
> implying the creators give a fuck about continuity
>>
it's Glenn, he's going to move to Japan and star in gay JAV
>>
But why he cant say the fucks? What the fuck is wrong with this show?
>>
If you look closely you can see glenn crawled under the RV to safety guise!! LOOK!
>>
>>67846494
he looked, sounded and acted like absolute shit

overstylised
>>
>>67846386
vecreational rehicle
>>
Negan beat the audience to death. We'll all understand when the ratings for the season 7 premier come in.
>>
File: 1443242154821.png (26 KB, 603x222) Image search: [Google]
1443242154821.png
26 KB, 603x222
>>67846218
>>
>>67847596
Just summed up Twd
>>
>>67847225
In the comic its explained that the Saviors are adept at clearing areas of the dead.
>>
>>67847440
My question is how is Norman Reedus going to juggle both a show about travelling and TWD? All of his reactions with Jeffrey Dean Morgan on The Talking Dead point to Daryl being the victim.
>>
>>67847640
what kind of reactions?
>>
File: 39.png (3 KB, 222x211) Image search: [Google]
39.png
3 KB, 222x211
>negan has a stubble
>>
>>67845555
overrated post that has been tweeted by every dumbass trying to deflect the fact that the episode was an utter disappointment
>>
File: ef.jpg (104 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
ef.jpg
104 KB, 333x500
>>67847637

>Comics
>>
>>67846317
It WOULD have had a lot of impact if they had actually shown who died and ended it on Negan walking away saying "ta ta" like the comic.

It's Glenn, as much as the show does differently from the comic this would be one case where there's absolutely no reason to change it.

AMC is just fucking retarded and made it into a cliffhanger.
>>
File: look at how not shit andy is.png (865 KB, 1514x672) Image search: [Google]
look at how not shit andy is.png
865 KB, 1514x672
Can we at least all agree on the fact that Lincoln's performance was fucking awesome, especially with such bland shit as the comics being the guide?
His face was the most emotionally charged thing in the entire scene.
>>
>>67847264

>1 cent has been deposited into your account.
>>
>>67847652
>Norman Reedus namecalling
>Elbowing whenever the death is memtioned

Reedus looked sad the whole talk show.
>>
>>67847640
>shows already filmed
>its a shitty Comic Book Men type show

Idk why everyone keeps memeing that being thrown some shit show by AMC means he is a sure goner from that other show on AMC. You really think he wants out? All he has is waiting around for the next Boondock Saints movie or a 30 second cameo in a gritty crime movie.
>>
File: trump.gif (3 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
3 MB, 360x203
>mfw A-Team style shooting around Rick's feet during the ambush

this whole fucking episode what the fuck
>>
>>67847661
>implying you wouldn't let JDM's Negan stick Lucille up your ass

what are you gay?
>>
>>67847781
>literally the next scene Rick says they are forcing them where they want them to go
>the same shit happened at Terminus

Here's a hint, they weren't trying to kill them.
>>
>>67847854
I'm not confused about that, I'm saying it looked goofy as shit
>>
>>67845044
Abraham. Negan says "taking it like a champ" and the only person in that line up that wouldn't fall over like a sack of potatoes after the first hit is Abraham. His character arc is also pretty much concluded.
>>
>>67845044
>>>/wsg/1020205
>>
>>67847029
tard hive today with this horrible dad joke
>>
>REEEEEEEEE NEGAN HAS HAIR ON HIS FACE WUT A HIPSTER :((((
anyone else grossed out by comic fat fucks?
>>
>>67847102
Nah this is just Gimple samefagging
>>
>>67847637
No it isn't. There's a throwaway line where Negan says "heh we kill zombies for ya you should be grateful for us" and that's literally it. The Saviors are fucking niggers until the show makes changes to make them appear more reasonable.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 280x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 280x202
>>67847935
This is the cringiest post I've ever read.
>>
Guys, it was Carl.

Right before Negan hit our mystery character he says "If anyone moves take the boys other eye out and feed it to his daddy" and right after he says "took it like a champ". as if surprised.

Seemed to me like a strong implication that it was Carl. Also Negan on 2 separate occasions during his speech went down face to face with carl. I admit it is vague and not definitive.
>>
>>67848180
>If anyone moves take the boys other eye out and feed it to his daddy
after that he also says
>and then we'll start

I don't see how this relates to why it would be him, though.
not like it matters, the writers don't even know
>>
>>67847670
you need to hook them into next season
>>
>>67847225
every season of the show there are less zombies.

It has been strongly implied in the show by 1. the number of zombies overtime. and 2. how much more rotten they look over time, that the zombies are aging and dying out from decomposition.
>>
>>67848180

Seems like a more generic threat to just make sure nobody says or does anything they would regret, also why would he threaten to take his other eye out if he was just going to murder him anyway?
>>
>>67848281
>magic corpses that can move without any oxygen intake
>don't need any eternal organs to survive but the brain
>rotting
ok
>>
>>67848281

I really hope that's not the case, but if it is then AMC are just shooting themselves in the head by doing that. I don't know why they'd want their most popular show ever to have a deliberate 'sell by' date.
>>
>>67848206
yeah its just my interpretation. I also think its a great way to get compliance out of Rick to first make him feel helpless and second beat the shit out of his son in front of him.

Carl or Rick would be my choice if i really wanted to send a message. And he also had all the information he needed to make that decision. knew Rick was leder, knew Carl was his son.
>>
>>67848281
buddy they still have zombies that have nothing but a little facepaint on
>>
>Glenn in the tv show would be too much missed potential than he was in the comic.

But a dead Glenn would mean the potential for a grieving Maggie to get sympathy fucked by Tara or Enid.
>>
>>67847838
aren't you as well?
>>
>>67848318
>show is illogical
>what you say is illogical
>you must be wrong

ok
fuck off I'm going by what I've seen in the show. go back first season most zombies just looked pale and dark eyed now most of them's skin is falling off.

>>67848355
I don't mind. desu the old zombie bit got boring 2 seasons in. I'm enjoying the post apocalypse competing civilisations angle. It's more interesting than seeing nothing but zombie hords driving the plot
>>
Is the scene on YouTube yet
>>
File: TWD.webm (772 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
TWD.webm
772 KB, 720x404
Because I haven't seen this posted yet
>>
>>67848498
with sound please
>>
>>67848360
newly-er dead

I'm talking majority. not all people died the same time= not all zombies equally rotten
>>
>be AMC
>tired of fgts spoiling our show
>come up with plan
>'leak' audio of Glenn getting his head bashed in
>cliff hanger who dies
>All spoiler fags act superior telling everybody it was Glenn
>AMC kills off somebody that isn't Glenn
>AMC laughs as spoiler fags are publicly humiliated
>still earns a fuck ton of money from Normies who tune in
Screen shot this so you can look at it again you before you commit social suicide spoiler fags, remember that you did this.
>>
>>67848487
>I'm enjoying the post apocalypse competing civilisations angle

Yeah, but that's been done so many times now. How many post apocalyptic tv shows have there been? TWD isn't perfect but at least they have zombies as their gimmick, I just hope they can find a nice balance between them and the people they're fighting.
>>
>>67848498

Damn, game over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PucpnaOAlnw
>>
>>67845234
Nah, I tried that. He'll say like 3 words for one person and than one or two for the next so it's impossible to follow.
>>
>>67848564
how many others are their? I can't think of another
>>
>>67848581
kek
>>
File: 1458450690286.jpg (8 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
1458450690286.jpg
8 KB, 200x240
Anyone else like the episode but just extremely disappointed? Was so enthralled with the whole monologue and the suspense and atmosphere was TWD at its best. All that build-up over a pretty dragged out season and then boom~ nothing. Doing that would have worked better for 1 of their mid-season finales but to end the season like that is just ridiculous. I cant find a good reason for them to just ruin a great moment like that
>>
>>67848612

http://www.imdb.com/list/ls070719608/
>>
>>67845496
going by how I did it as a kid...

I landed on glenn
>>
Wait?

They seriously did a cliffhanger instead of just showing Negan batting someone?

hahah holy shit there are people that still watch this trash
>>
>>67848671
Oh so you're a fucking retard. You are dissing The Walking Dead while shilling for Litteraly What??? shit shows? Bravo.
>>
It's pointless to speculate who is it based on this scene

I'm pretty sure that not even the actors know who is the ONE

The real one will be filmed this summer

>continuity,consistency in walking dead

please
>>
>>67848704

I'm not doing either, I'm just saying how many of the same kind of shows can there be on TV? At least TWD has their own gimmick of the zombies that they can use, getting rid of them and just making it people vs people' would be even more boring.
>>
File: Capture111.jpg (15 KB, 475x312) Image search: [Google]
Capture111.jpg
15 KB, 475x312
>>67846527
Need 1 of Hector dinging the bell, Gus yelling "HAAWWWW" and then cut to credits. It should cut before we even hear the explosion
>>
>>67848693

it was a pov cliffhanger just like /tv/ said it would be
>>
>>67846516
In the comic Abe got the crossbow in the head instead of the dyke though. They might decide to change Glenn as well. I hope they do because it would just be fucking stupid to have all the fake-outs with Glenn this season and then he dies for real. But then again the writers of this show are retards so they might still do that.
>>
Just started this show, when does it get good?
>>
File: frogposter.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
frogposter.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>67848498

>get hit on head
>blood flows across eyes
>>
>>67848653
must've been written by a woman
>>
>>67845855
Came here to say this. They're cheap assholes, they will now silently gather opinions on the web to please the most of viewers
>>
>>67846608
Why are dingle berries brown?
>>
>>67848794
First season is great. Second is ok/meh. From third is absolute shit.

If you don't like it already drop it
>>
File: stop the internet.jpg (52 KB, 526x394) Image search: [Google]
stop the internet.jpg
52 KB, 526x394
>"We have to do an episode that justifies it to you," he said on Talking Dead where he compared the cliffhanger to those other series have done including Lost and Star Trek. "We have to do something so great and so intense that you're like, 'OK, fair play.' And that's the challenge we have and we're going to deliver you something fantastic."

From Talking Dead, didn't watch it just quoting. They better be serious, because I loved the finale just besides that bullshit cliffhanger. Don't tell me you couldn't have cut three minutes of the earlier parts to give this episode a proper conclusion...
>>
I died. Because I'm done with this shit. Fuck this show. Fuck sitting through an hour of commercials to pad out the episode. Fuck HardDick and his "I may work for the network, but this was an awesome episode" bullshit. Fuck Fear the Walking Spin off, and fuck AMC.
>>
>>67848796
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>67848916
>Fuck Fear the Walking Spin off
I stopped watching pretty early on, did it ever have a good episode?
>>
>>67848916
>Fuck Fear the Walking Spin off
My only problem with FtWD is that they're clearly going to pull some ridiculous bullshit out their asses to stop Abigail from being awesome. A yacht is pretty much the dream in a zombie apocalypse.
>>
I really really really hate Rosita m8s, and I watched Ned's Declassified as a kid. She ain't useless though so props for that.
>>
File: test.webm (284 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
test.webm
284 KB, 640x360
RIP carl
>>
>>67848996
Kids getting too old for the role anyways

Also it would break Rick totally

Genius move Mr.Shekelstein
>>
I think it's Norman Reedus' character since he's got a reality show called Ride with Norman Reedus. No idea if it'll just be the six episodes. Then again he has done other stuff during his time on the show.
>>
>>67849021
>Also it would break Rick totally
Nigger, Rick would fucking drive an axe through Negan's face right there.
>>
>>67847632
The acting and sound in this show are fine. You can't expect television to not put in sound effects for guns cocking.
>>
>>67849021
He needs to break out of the role while he's still young and firm, some twink gay action would be nice.
>>
>>67848996
>cut the kids other eye out if....

>but first let me smash his face in
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.