[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Last Man On Earth 213 "Fish in the Dish" Discussion Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 281622-1.jpg (186 KB, 438x439) Image search: [Google]
281622-1.jpg
186 KB, 438x439
Admit it, you started to cry when Phil and Mike were running towards each other.

>how did Mike even find them?
>who will Mike end up hooking up with?
>will Mike make an attempt to go find Pat on the ocean so Pat can finally live with people?

Preview of next week's episode "Skidmark". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbeIWFIfKmQ
>>
Is there finally a new episode?

This show has the weirdest release schedule.

also
>phil
>>
>>67843193
Was just catching up on last man on earth, haven't seen a thread about it in a long while. New episode today, cheering. I think the show needs better advertising or it runs the risk of cancellation.
>>
Gave up on this show when another man showed up. Ep 3 I think. No regrets
>>
So what direction did S2 head in?

I haven't watched since the first half of S1
>>
I would have liked a genuinely emotional reunion, they invested a lot in the Sudeikis character
>>
>>67843193
I dropped this /cuckcore/ shit ages ago

How did the spaceman get to earth? BBC?
>>
>>67844367
S2 was pretty bad imo, holding on because S1 had some really great cringe moments
>>
the scene with all the fucking weird paintings in the masturbatorium when phil was jacking it a dozen times was maybe the highlight of the season

not sure why im still watching it though, the female characters suck besides kristen(sometimes)
>>
How did Mike even find that Beach?
>>
>>67844367
Phil's basically trying to be everyone's friend in season 2. Season 1 he was just super horny and trying to bone every girl. He's still an insane manchild but he's a little more human this time around. He actually does more than lie and try to get laid.
>>
File: 1459675967750.png (291 KB, 819x718) Image search: [Google]
1459675967750.png
291 KB, 819x718
Oh Jesus fuck. Is this show still airing? God damn what a waste of potential.
>>
>>67843193
Perfect show that changed it up (in a good way) in the second season. People like>>67844337
>>67847024
don't understand that if they kept making the same episode since season 1 episode 1, it would be the same as every other television sitcom. It's the first unique show I've seen in a long time.
>>
>>67846877
and it made for bad television

Him being a sneaky little shit and constant fuck up is what kept me watching. He kept doing what I wanted him to do as a selfish prick and he'd find some way to fuck it up in the most entertaining way.

Tandi trying to be buddy-buddy with Phil was just annoying, I'm glad Phil died.
>>
>>67847575
If you want to watch shows with no character development you should probably stick to Big Band Theory.
>>
>>67847679
Season 2 was half the fun of Season 1.

I would've developed him into being a better liar and sneakier.

Tandi's shenanigans backfiring on him is what made it great, and admittedly there's still potential for that with the direction his character's going.

Phil and Tandi had no comedy with each other and that's mostly what this season was about mostly.
>>
>>67847776
I prefer s2
>>
>>67849058
Agreed. Season 1 tried too hard to make Phil the jerk with a heart of gold, but forgot the gold part. Or the heart part.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.