[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw >You aren't brave >Men are brave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1459750497402.jpg (29 KB, 970x545) Image search: [Google]
1459750497402.jpg
29 KB, 970x545
Post yfw
>You aren't brave
>Men are brave
>>
Is this ironman?
>>
File: frog.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>67843113
>character fight for 5 seconds
>dramatic pause in fight for characters to recover
>repeat
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
>>67843113
I don't have a picture for "mildly surprised", so take this instead.
>>
>>67843113
Is this supposed to be deep?
>>
>>67843113

>one year later
>bruce is trying to gather the JL
>still fighting crime in gotham
>busts a human trafficking ring
>captures the leader
>batman about to punch him with the branding iron
>"my mom's name is martha"
>batman drops to his knees and weeps
>criminal looks around incredulously and runs away as batman screams about his dead mother
>>
>>67844283

i'm not defending the travesty that is BvS, but regarding that scene i'm pretty sure that although "Martha" was what made him hesitate, it was the fact that Superman had a mother, that made Bats stop

his whole issue with Superman was that he was this alien demigod, but finding out that he was adopted as a baby on earth and raised by human parents made him pull back

Snyder is just a hack who didn't manage to tell this to the audience properly
>>
File: ironmonger.jpg (126 KB, 2933x1650) Image search: [Google]
ironmonger.jpg
126 KB, 2933x1650
>>67843414
I remember this movie.
DCucks blown out yet again.
>>
the line that actually got to me was
>the world only makes sense if you force it to
>>
This is not one of the bad parts of the movie.
>>
>>67844355
what other possible way was there to communicate that?
the first scene sets the emotions of the movie, the second scene sets the context of bruce, and the movie moves through all it's characters until that scene where all the roles are switched around from the first scene
>bruce's father attacks, gets shot
>mother gets shot with gun to the face
>martha

>bruce standing over man about to kill him
>female is defending him, instead of a male escalating the situation

when bruce saves martha, his body is up against hers and his face is real close...
>>
File: 4UCIA.png (224 KB, 704x361) Image search: [Google]
4UCIA.png
224 KB, 704x361
>>67843113
>>67843113
Post yfw
>You realized Lex's plan was to be the heroic, visionary genius who brought Earth's own metahumans together to combat the alien threat.
>>
>>67844355
>>67847546
Maybe the scene could have been better if Supes started with
>SM: Save my mother
>BM: As if m8 you don't have a mum ur an alien kunt
>SM: Her name... is Martha
>BM: blah blah why did you say that name

The only bad part about it is that Superman refers to his mother as Martha first thing.
>>
>>67847642
guy interpreting the shit out of the movie here,
"s-save my mother, s-save martha" him saying martha could even be fucked by bruce squeezing his neck
bruce has the same reaction
everything goes on the same

even so, i don't have a problem with it at all
>>
>>67847682
>him saying martha could even be fucked by bruce squeezing his neck
i meant to say him saying 'my mother' could be fucked
>>
>>67847642
I can see it from three different directions, actually:

1) He's still sorting through that whole "my real parents were Jor and Lara-El" thing.

2) Since discovering Bruce is the Batman, he read up on him and the fact that their moms shared the same name sort of stuck. and he used it in a last ditch effort to rattle him or maybe change his mind.

3) He's unsure whether or not Bruce knows his alter ego, and he's trying to protect his identity(and Martha's, considering Bats is about to straight up murder his ass). Lois takes the leap and trusts Bats with the info, further hoping it will influence him. She is the key, after all.
>>
>>67847791
thanks brah
>>
>>67847852
Wanna hear something else I think I might have figured out?

[spoilder]Lex never intended anyone to win that fight but Superman.
>>
>>67847905
>spoilder
Man, I can't spell for shyte,
>>
>>67843113
Why didn't Superman laser beam Batman's mouth? It isn't covered.
>>
>>67843113
so lgbts and women aren't brave because only men are? WHAT THE FUCK?!
>>
>>67847924
Because he wasn't trying to kill him. Told him so, in fact. I'm also starting to think maybe inhaling the kryptonite made him unable to speak for a while.
>>
>>67847922
it's

text

and yeah the past week everyone's been trying to figure out all the possible ways in which lex could win, ultimately losing by the selflessness of everyone else
>>
>>67847959
I know he wasn't trying to kill him at first but at the heart of the fight it looked like he was.
>>
>>67847559
>implying earth's metahumans aren't the descendants of aliens who came in the first ship thousands of years ago and thats why wonder womans sword could cut doomsday
>>
>>67847996
At that point, maybe, but he was still suffering the aftereffects from the kryptonite. I think he was still just trying to knock enough fight out of him to make him stop trying to kill him.
>>
>>67848035
post yfw
>you realize that the real reason they were going to torch Martha because of all the ways Superman could kill a person, burning them is the one that doesn't require physical contact

>you realize they were going to torch Martha regardless of Clark coming back with Bruce's head or not.

>you realize that Lex was going to claim the crazy alien killed the Batman and torched his own earth mama before unleashing some new alien horror from the crashed ship

>you realize that if not for the Batman, they'd have torched Martha and immediately took off to do the same to Lois while Superman was busy fighting Doomsday
>>
>mfw spoilers claimed that Batman nearly wins the fight but gets a heart attack from his wounds and Superman takes him to Alfred to save him
>>
>>67848239
Jesus. Joker literally who?
>>
>>67848136
It's pretty much this.He knocked Batman down and told him to stay down. But before he could carry on telling him what was going on Batman kyptonite grenades him in the face and can suddenly hurt him.
He clearly panics at this point and as soon as he regains some strength he tries to take Batman down again so that he will stop trying to kill him long enough for him to talk sense into Batman.
>>
>>67848250

I liked the one about how Batman walks away from Clark's grave but then he hears a heartbeat and smiles and winks at Ma Kent
>>
>>67848239
God that's the dumbest shit. What kind of moron would trying pissing off a god that much? The only type of people that would attempt that shit are people that want to see the world burn, Lex wasn't like that.
>>
WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY FIGHTING?!!!
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.