[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust etc. etc. What did you think of this? I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 11776935~01.jpg (37 KB, 405x341) Image search: [Google]
11776935~01.jpg
37 KB, 405x341
Now that the dust etc. etc. What did you think of this?

I feel like we barely talked about it.

Way better than the first Cloverfield at least.
>>
Why is she so flat?
>>
File: Kevin fat fedora neckbeard.png (212 KB, 305x434) Image search: [Google]
Kevin fat fedora neckbeard.png
212 KB, 305x434
>>67841043
>He enjoys the films of J.J. Abrams
>>
>>67841072
Why havent you killed yourself?
>>
>>67841072
Fucking kill yourself, behead those who insult MEW
>>
>>67841043
>I feel like we barely talked about it.
That's because there isn't anything better than a camrip out. Real /tv/ hasn't seen it yet.
>>
I like the major release version because they toned it down to a more disturbing level. Showing the actual rape in the roadshow version, along with Emmet's dismemberment was way over what the film needed.

I still wished they had a more consistent score, the musical style changed with only repeating tunes from the opening and closing shot.
>>
>>67841043
I wonder if she wore the same pair of panties throughout the movie. I'd love to have them in my mouth.
>>
File: 1459362463191.jpg (11 KB, 228x216) Image search: [Google]
1459362463191.jpg
11 KB, 228x216
I didn't know shit about this film going into it.

Wewlad, what a great film it was. Thank god I didn't know shit. I agree with the faggots at RLM though, the ending should've been when she got out and saw the alien space ship.
>>
File: Pant pant.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
Pant pant.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>67841126
S-stop saying lewd things about my waifu
>>
>>67841043
Stop watching shitty kike movies
>>
>>67841144
Or several of them.

I did like her "Oh come on." line though.

That would be my response to an "out of the frying pan into the fire" situation.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.