[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know who got hit with the bat at the end It was us (the viewer)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5
File: Negan_Lucille.jpg (348 KB, 1184x876) Image search: [Google]
Negan_Lucille.jpg
348 KB, 1184x876
I know who got hit with the bat at the end

It was us (the viewer) to symbolize us getting fucked
>>
>>67840438

in case you missed it, AMC just slid their cock down our throat and we thanked them for it.
>>
He hit Aaron Paul who sucked serious AMC executive dick to get this opportunity
>>
>>67840438

The light source on the last scene is coming from the left. The only light source that bright was the jeep in the scene.

So he clearly hit one of the people that came out of the back of the van. Michonne/Glenn/Daryl.
>>
>>67840438

We just got the pegging peg peggidy peg beat out of us
>>
I hope it was Darryl just because I want to see a bunch of people get pissed off.
>>
He was hitting God
>>
Get that Kojima shit out of here
>>
>>67840615
I miss true detective threads tbhonest. I wish season one was still airing
>>
AMC pussied out again.

First they didn't want to show Jesse killing the dog on Breaking Bad, and now this.
>>
I'm so fucking done, this is so shitty. I mean it's going to be spoiled before the premiere.
>>
>>67840830
The Dog was a metaphor for Gale desu.
>>
Oh fuck off. You guys would still complain even if they showed it. Just fuck off
>>
>>67840980
What? No fuck off, I wouldn't have complained about them showing it.

Other things maybe, but this shitty cliffhanger has overshadowed all the other shitty things.
>>
>>67841008
There's no cliffhanger. Glenn is gone
>>
Hasn't every season since 4 ended in a cliffhanger though? this is nothing new.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/thewalkingdead/comments/4d973w/the_walking_dead_twitter_already_knew_what_the/d1ovdug
>>
>>67841084
oh wow, 2 people came up with a easy to make joke.

fuck outta here.
>>
>>67840438

>NO CHANCE IN HELL TIER
Carl
Rick
Michonne

>Highly Unlikely Tier
Sasha
Rosita

>Could Go Either Way Tier
Gay dude. Never can remember his name

>Could Happen Tier
Eugene

>Bat Tier
Abraham
Glenn
Daryl

>AMC Is full retard enough to do it tier
Maggie
>>
>>67840575
do really think they give a shit about that?
like the fake death of Glenn where nothing makes sense in that scene, each cut something is totally wrong.
>>
>>67841523
Why is Michonne impossible?
>>
>>67840980
No we wouldn't. Kill yourself retard.
>>
>>67841083

A slight cliffhanger, sure.

Season 4 ended with the crew getting trapped by cannibals.

Season 5 ended with Rick killing a guy and Morgan showing up.

But Season 6 ended in the middle of Negan killing a guy.

That's like if Game of Thrones cut away from the Red Wedding when the dude pulled a knife out and grabbed Robb's wife.
>>
With Daryls new show "ride" coming out he must have had a lot of extra time to film it would only make sense he had extra time because he was killed off
>>
I hope it was the fag to piss off the SJWs even more
>>
>>67841643
you have no idea how schedules work, they aren't even filming the next TWD season right now
>>
>>67841587
>Highly popular with fans
>Strong independent black woman
> In love with main protag, Rick who has Batman levels of plot armor
>Is close to Carl
>Still alive in comics
>Other targets are so likely that it lowers her own chances: Daryl, Glenn, and Abraham all die around this time.
>>
>>67841669
No him being a man cancels out him being gay.

Now if it was another lesbian then they would start a riot.
>>
>>67841733
>Andrea is dead
>>
>>67841587

AMC isn't going to kill Michonne. Richonne fans would burn their HQ to the ground.

Plus the whole plot armor from being Rick's love, Carl's and Judith's new mom.

Everyone but Carl/Rick/Michonne is fair game.
>>
The worst part of it is that it's impossible that it won't get spoiled before the season begins.

Instead of using the tension of the scene, we'll just read about it one day.
>>
File: gknU2X7.jpg (278 KB, 1024x1588) Image search: [Google]
gknU2X7.jpg
278 KB, 1024x1588
yep
>>
>>67840438
this thread is piss pants city
>>
>>67841797
Ever think they made her the waifu to kill her off?
>>
>>67841927
>amc's the walking dead
>putting forethought into anything
>making impactful choices

am i in an alternate universe or something?
>>
>>67841879
Woah language.

Its pee pee pants city.
>>
>>67840438
Rip Caarrrl
>>
>>67841723
"Ride" has already been filmed, meaning he had to have had extra time in the past year.

All of this season was filmed months ago so Norman has probably been off the show and onto his new show for a while
>>
>Promised a lot of fucks

>Only got one shit
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>67840438
RiP
>>
>>67842174
What am I looking at?
>>
>>67842207
Carl's retarded hat
>>
>>67842174
I wouldn't doubt it.
>>
>>67842233
ur retarded
>>
>>67842174

NO CORAL!
>>
>>67840438
I just don't get why the fuck they would cut away.

It's one of the most shocking and dramatic scenes in the whole fucking series and it's an absolutely perfect moment to leave the audience with.

This could have been Walking Dead's Ozymandias... it's Red Wedding... and they fucked it all up.
>>
>>67842174
Is that real?
>>
>>67842174
HOLY FUCK IT'S TRUE
FUCK
>>
>>67842174
>Negan picks someone
>NOBODY gasps or cries
fucking amc
>>
Guys, it's Glenn. First the guy in charge is making it more like the comics because he's a fan and second this.
http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc

>inb4 tumblr
>>
>>67842284
No u
>>
>>67840482
poetry
>>
>>67842370
>tumblr
>>
>you've killed a lot of my men and that makes me upset
>so I'm only going to kill one of you

Somethings wrong here.
>>
>>67841566
glenns 'death' was one of the most visually frustrating things I've seen on TV. Ever.

Fuckin unreal
>>
>>67842174
Are any of you fucking stupid enough to believe it's Carl? Fucking Instagram tier
>>
File: 00000.jpg (14 KB, 307x332) Image search: [Google]
00000.jpg
14 KB, 307x332
It's fucking Abraham. Let's be honest.

>taking it like a champ

It's Abraham
>>
http://carl-greyems.tumblr.com/private/142035415291/tumblr_o4xdeaiypi1v88mdc
>>
>>67842571
he said literally the exact same thing to Glenn in the comic.
>>
>>67841771

white woman
>>
>>67842579
STOP POSTING THIS

THATS NEGAN SAYING "LOOK AT THAT" BUT ITS ALL DISTORTED BECAUSE OF HEAD BASHING

YOURE LITERALLY WORSE THAN KEKMAN
>>
>>67842579
>>67842370
>tumblr
>>
>>67842615

Yea but Glenn is pretty much not going to happen, not after a fake death and not after it being so obvious. If they kill Glenn then it's essentially them copying the comics exactly, if they kill Daryl then they lose a bunch of fans and AMC don't have the balls to do that, Abraham lands smack dab in the middle.

I could imagine him getting up after getting hit
>>
>>67842389
o-ok
>>
>>67842174

dind't Negan said, after the first hit somthing like '' if you try to stop me, rip off the other eye from the kid and feed it to the dogs''
>>
File: Jiggley10.png (95 KB, 248x174) Image search: [Google]
Jiggley10.png
95 KB, 248x174
>>67842174
>rick wears the hat from that point on
>top is ripped to shred where carl's skull was crushed
>next season opens with CAAAAAARRRRLLL
>>
>>67841643
Naw. He's barely in the show. He could do another show full time round the clock and still squeeze his walking dead scenes into his schedule.
>>
>>67842571
This. Glenn's character doesn't fit that at all. He'd be on the ground with one shot. Daryl might get up, but it just fits Abraham's character better.
>>
>>67842304
They don't care. The audience for this will drop the show if their favorite character dies. That's why all the deaths this season are for Alexandrians. The show runners literally don't know how to make new characters that people like anymore.
>>
>>67842709
No, he actually said
>"rip off the eye from his skull that I am bashing right now, desu senpai"
>>
>>67842571
don't you mean Eugene ''here is the formula on how to make bullets, you guys don't need my character anymore'' taking it like a champ?
>>
>>67842709
He said "feed it to his father"
>>
>>67841927

She's taken Andreas place, she's safe for a while.

Rick just fucking had whatsherface and her family get eaten in front of him.
>>
>>67842709
Yup. Absolutely 0% that Carl got Lucille'd
>>
>>67842795

meaning that is not carl
>>
>>67842711
kek
>>
>>67842711
I'd be okay with that
>>
>>67842788
They did spend an awful lot of time signing his death certificate, but it seems to obvious.

Fuck AMC btw. Last episode did the same shit with a bunch of screen time and dialogue to build up Eugene's character, only for him to be held captive the next scene. I'm almost thinking he is working for Negan undercover or some shit.
>>
>>67842825
Carl and Rick have Plot armor up the ass. The show can't work without both of them.
>>
>>67842571
it says that about glenn in the comic. your point proves nothing and emma is a shit
>>
>>67842945
>The show can't work without both of them
Rick sure, but why Carl? The actor is terrible, and the character doesn't participate that much in the plot anyways. I get he is more important in the comic, but it's not like they haven't diverged from it before.
>>
Why couldn't they just end it with "Imma kill one of you"

why did they have to pov it and ruin the moment?

Maybe it won't be pov in the next episode and they'll show it in third person from the beginning.
>>
>>67843015
Kirkman said they're the only characters that are immune. Carl is important to Rick's mental health.
>>
>>67842910
>I'm almost thinking he is working for Negan undercover or some shit.

i'm getting these feels too

there is a guy in negans group that does something similar. he plays both negan and rick against each other. i forget his name, but i think it's supposed to be the character steven ogg is playing. they could just switch up the whole thing and have eugene be a traitor, join up with negan, then have doubts and start playing rick and negan off each other.
>>
>>67843027
Ruin? It was the best part of the episode. Unless you like driving around and the let's save carol show.
>>
>>67841733
Daryl isn't in the comics.
>>
IT'S SCREWING PEE PANTS CITY IN HERE
>Hits camera with a bat
>>
>>67843249
it really disapointed me that he didn't said '' you guys are screwed!!''

I bet that Walking Dead writers lurk around /tv/ threads shitposting
>>
>>67843015
>but why Carl?

I don't know how the comic book ends (probably never) but the show ends with Rick dead and Carl becoming whatever the new world made him into. That's the last season, screencap this post.

That or Rick wakes up from the coma he's been in since the pilot episode, because obviously everybody involved with this shitfest show hates you that much.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.